scouse2006

Reaction score
Just wondering how everyone's first few games went. I have to admit I am struggling this time around. I am finding it hard to find goals lol

Anybody playing as Portsmouth? I have vastly underestimated the challenge I could be looking at two seasons in League one...

I'm playing as Liverpool, signed Lewandowski after getting rid of some of the deadwood and it's going alright so far, qualified for the Europa with ease, winning 4-0 home and away, a couple of days before the start of the season and I have to go to uni for 3 hours, not impressed!

I'm playing as Liverpool, signed Lewandowski after getting rid of some of the deadwood and it's going alright so far, qualified for the Europa with ease, winning 4-0 home and away, a couple of days before the start of the season and I have to go to uni for 3 hours, not impressed!

I am playing as Liverpool too, drew Europa first leg 2-2 then won at home 5-2.

I am playing as Liverpool too, drew Europa first leg 2-2 then won at home 5-2.

I'm a bit surprised with the difference in the finishing between Suarez (13) and Borini (17). Seems a little harsh on the Uruguayan!

I'm a bit surprised with the difference in the finishing between Suarez (13) and Borini (17). Seems a little harsh on the Uruguayan!

Just a little bit lol. I don't think Suarez should be that low like

He doesn't exactly score lots of goals in real life though does he?!
Hits the post an awful lot, so probably quite accurate to be fair.

First league game went ok. Beat Villa 2-1 Borini and Sterling goals

Been tweaking my possession tactic, finally seem to be dominating teams in the shot department also. Non-league Barca, lol.

dov.jpg

Playing as Newcastle. The game seems a lot harder this time around. I'm currently 7th but have had some questionable defeats, haha.

must admit i am a relegation battle with qpr lol lying 17th 20games in 5wins 5draws 10defeats not so good haha

Playing as Newcastle. The game seems a lot harder this time around. I'm currently 7th but have had some questionable defeats, haha.

I totally agree. I have never struggled this much. It's like turned the difficulty up 10 fold, though I am enjoying the extra challenge

I really don't know who to go. Have started one with Rangers but only having 5 subs is annoying me haha

Started as unemployed manager 'Dean Ashton' and managed to get the job at AFC Wimbledon. Just settling down into the pre-season at the mo, trying to get my tactics sorted and make a few signings. Tactics wise I'm determined to play nice fluid football, even at this level, and I want to try and build a squad good enough to compete from the beginning but also sustainable enough to help me climb the leagues. Until the full game comes out I'll be sticking to this save, it is in Classic mode though so I'm hoping that doesn't numb the developing experience too much. Come on you Wombles!

I started with Pompey and my god I cant get going at all... Iv no GK, LB, Wide midfielders... Average age must be about 29/30... I cant sign anybody because Iv zero wages to play with... I had a GK lined up to cost me nothing but Sunderland poached him so now Im basically thinking Im going to have to scrap this save I dont fancy a relegation struggle... I had hoped to build a young side playing good football and plow money into the youth system but Pompey's situation makes any long term plan impossible the only way to escape relegation seems to be short term thinking...

It looks like Crewe or Bournemouth will be my new save...

I only downloaded the game last night but it was that late i didnt have time to play, so as the manager is off today and i just happen to work in IT i managed to fool the other workers into thinking my computer needed fixing when really im sitting here playing fm 13, i started with newcastle and had a nightmare so far not realising that porto activated demba ba's release clause and now hes gone and ive lost both my pre season games to american teams, so if your asking how its going so far, pretty awful :(

Slowly getting better now, I have great amount of possesion. Just won 5-1 with PSV vs AZ and Toivonon scoring 5 goals. It's still difficult though. :p