Gladbach, 4-5-1 formation, and I'm second in the league and just lost my first league game before I quite lastnight. It's December 1st, and I have like 2 points from 4 games in the CL group stages sadly, but I am also in the group of death.

As well, I've qualified past 2 rounds in the German Cup. Doing pretty well on my first save, I'm excited. And Ter Stegen has an average score of like 7.50. Which is mind blowing for a goalkeeper for me.

With Leicester, 3 games in and 3 pts. However I am dominating these matches and MIddlesbrough had 1 shot, and scored to win 1-0 :(

Been playing with Arsenal - been a total disaster so far. I signed Mario Gotze and my formation is a 4-2-3-1 and really hoped that a mix of Gotze - Carzola - Ox would be a dynasty - far from - 4points in the league after 5 games :/ and my strikers are yet to score.
Apparently Im ******* delusional according to this game, I was playing everton away. Oveido was destorying me on the left wing, and my assistant Steve bould lets me know that i should Mark him tighter and close him down, I usually don't listen to my assistant but decided to do so this time, only for Lukas "hopeless" Podolski to tackle him in the penalty area, and give away a penalty in the dying minutes.

I'm finding it very frustrating, lost 1-0 home to Peterborough after having 3 goals disallowed in the first 10 minutes then dominated the whole match till Barnett scored an 89 minute winner with about there 3rd shot, then won 3-0 away to Leeds, then lost 6-4 at home to charlton, beat Huddersfield away 2-0 an lost home to Barnsley and burnley.

Just can't win at home!!!

I'm playing as Blackburn Rovers. Won my first two league games 2-0 and 3-1 respectively. Nice start :)

I'm playing as Blackburn Rovers. Won my first two league games 2-0 and 3-1 respectively. Nice start :)

I'm a Blackburn supporter and I chose them to manage for my first team, but i'm doing rubbish (as always) any advice for me?

I'm a Blackburn supporter and I chose them to manage for my first team, but i'm doing rubbish (as always) any advice for me?

I've not brought any players in. I'm playing a 4-2-3-1 with Rhodes up front on his own as a poacher. Kazim-Richards on the right wing is doing all the damage for me. Scott Dann and Grant Hanley at centre-back are keeping a lot of clean sheets.

My Liverpool game seem rather true to life which is kinda disconcerting. Suarez is either on his **** or hitting the post lol. Although Borini has scored a couple and I drew with man u

How good is the beta guys ? I chose not to get it and just wait for the demo then the carry on my demo save in the full release

Finding it hard aswell, playing as Arsenal and had a bad pre season and so far drew my first 2 premier league games 2-2 against stoke and 1-1 against fulham. Thought i would do better with a front 3 of Damiao, Podolski and Ba :/

Finding it hard aswell, playing as Arsenal and had a bad pre season and so far drew my first 2 premier league games 2-2 against stoke and 1-1 against fulham. Thought i would do better with a front 3 of Damiao, Podolski and Ba :/

Well, they are new to the team so it might take a while to get them to play as a unit

Just started a lower league game with Hayes and Yeading (the wifes choice lol) and so far I suck! I think I will be fired before November at this rate

Just started my annual Arsenal save, just after the transfer window closed. Had a bad pre-season, losing three out of five matches against Chinese teams. Though things seem to be better in the league, winning against both Tottenham and Swansea. Isco had been immense so far.

Just finished 14th with Reading in my first season. Not too bad i guess. I did defeat arsenal 4-1 at home.

I started one off as Pompey and around 15th August they were bought by some peurto rican business man who gave me 10 mil to spend however lost the 3rd match of the season 8-2 at home to crewe

F-ing hopeless. So hard. Lying 17th with PSG in 5 games in. Think imma get fired in the next few weeks lol

So its not just me that sucks? Is it the game? Lol, what have they changed thats made the game so much harder?

So its not just me that sucks? Is it the game? Lol, what have they changed thats made the game so much harder?
i'm playing classic mode and the difficulty seems fine. but could it be the team talks? i heard they are screwed up.