Won the league with Brighton last night, although I'm struggling to sign players for the Premier league, as my wage bill is capped at 25,000, anyone know how to change this?

View attachment 279551

Going pretty well with Kidderminster in the Blue Square Premier but it`s a lot harder than FM12 and I love it!

Just played my first competitive match as AFC Wimbledon, lost 4-3 on penalties after holding Portsmouth to a 1-1 draw at home in the Capital One Cup. So unlucky! My defence and goalie were brilliant, all 7.5 ratings and above, and my midfield played really nice fluid football. The only problem was the final third, I played with two attacking wingers, a target man and a central inside forward (until he was sent off) playing off him but just wasn't creating enough chances in and around the box :( A tough cup match plus extra-time isn't the most convenient way to start the season, but at least I've seen this last problem that needs tweaking before the league kicks off. Thoroughly enjoying this year's game so far!!

Last edited:
Playing with Plymouth (as also in FM2012) but it is harder this season. Most of the good players I had previously are gone or doing less well and it's been a struggle in the preseason already.

swansea r good got 7 million but need another striker got any ideas

Cheers thought of Gary Hooper bidding for him at the moment hopefully he might sign if not more sugestions would be great

just won the league with wimbeldon on first season, still have 1 game to play tho, il upload a few screenies once i play the next game

final results with wimbeldon after a season, its kinda sad i was like 12 points ahead at one stage and then just started losing for no reason o well still won it^^

went out of the fa cup after my first game with arsenal against hull losing 1-0, played my best team as well due to upcoming fixtures. i have 1 striker and 3 attacking mids whilst playing an attacking strategy i managed 2 shots on goal, 1 on target, needless to say i'm slightly peeeed off

well arsenal did just lose to norwich on weekend.....

Just won my first game as Aldershot coming back from 2-0 to win 3-2 against Brighton :D

well arsenal did just lose to norwich on weekend.....
Szczesny, Wilshere, Sagna, Gibbs, Walcott, Chamberlain and Diaby all injured and all arguably first team players but I get that it was a snide attempt at a joke... :S

Last edited: