Second leg - Liverpool (0) - (1) Atletico.

DeanMcDonnell

Reaction score
Atletico hold a minor 1 nil lead going to Anfield.
What do you think the score will be?
I'm going for 3-1 Liverpool.

2-2 on the night.
3-2 Atlético on aggregate

I want an all-English European final in the first season of the UEFA Europa League so I'm routing for a Liverpool win in extra time,Babel to score a scorcher from 25-yards out to beat de Gea.

Naturally I'd rather see an English team beat a Spanish team (as you all should tbh) so I'll be cheering on the Scouse tonight. :)

Don't like Liverpool so it's Madrid for me. 2-1 Aggregate.

Liverpool 3 - 0 At. Madrid

Babel x2
Gerrard

Liverpool 1-2 Atletico Madrid - Kuyt / Aguero x2

Plumping for a Liverpool win naturally
THink Babel will shine as I expect him to start upfront if N'Gog and Kuyt are both injured

come on liverpool please play your heats out tonoight so your tired for the weekend :p nah just kidding i wanna see an all english final :D

come on liverpool please play your heats out tonoight so your tired for the weekend :p nah just kidding i wanna see an all english final :D
I Don't think you have much to worry about mate, Rafa won't want Utd to win the league IMO.

I Don't think you have much to worry about mate, Rafa won't want Utd to win the league IMO.

but he does want 4th palce so i am very worried lol chelsea havent won at anfield in the league since either 2005 or 2006 aint it ?? well anyway lets stay and topic and both hope liverpool win tonight lol

Don't really care about this match really, just want to see if Aguero is worth the money being speculated.
As for a prediction, I'll go for 2-1 Liverpool.

i kinda hope liverpool win tonite, build up a bit of confidence ahead of the weekend

Liverpool 2-1 Atletico Madrid
Mascherano - Forlan
G. Johnson

LFC line-up: Reina, Mascherano, Carragher, Agger, Johnson, Lucas, Gerrard, Benayoun, Aquilani, Babel, Kuyt

Subs: Cavalieri, Kyrgiakos, Pacheco, Degen, El Zhar, Ayala, Ngog.

Yes N'gog is rested for weekend. Yeah be scared Chelsea