Second leg - Liverpool (0) - (1) Atletico.

Sigh. Turn this into a United vs Liverpool thread for any longer and I'll chop your balls off, thanks.

I dont understand who brought up UTD, no one has, so how is this a utd vs liverpool argument.

I think it's the fact the only people argueing with that Liverpool fan are United fans.

Why can't we all just get along :wub:

I think it's the fact the only people argueing with that Liverpool fan are United fans.

lol im all for getting along, but to be fair, i would have argued my point if he wasnt a liverpool fan, if i had been chelsea and lets say it was you making the points he made i would made the same points. anyway its water under the bridge now, im sure we'll all find something new to argue about this weekend |)

Yeah but we arent arguing over utd or lvierpool. it is more whether that kind of incident should be a red card, i would be arguing the same way whether i was liverpool or utd. if it was lets say Fletcher doing the same thing as kuyt, i eould call it a disgrace aswell.

Lol, what a lie XD

well okay anyplayer in the world other the flecther, if it was carrick, rooney giggs, Even if it was carragher i would of been ******.

in all fairness to Mr Joe.

He got support one premier league team and a league one side. The kidderminster thing was from this forum, on a thread, and who doesnt look out for certain foreign teams rsults.

tezz had Villa as a supported club, then West brom and liverpool. a more competitive bunch then Joes. and he said he supported them all. and followed some lower league sides.

TBH Another bleak performance. Honestly can't see Rafa withold his role. Would love O'Neil at Liverpool next year.

in all fairness to Mr Joe.

He got support one premier league team and a league one side. The kidderminster thing was from this forum, on a thread, and who doesnt look out for certain foreign teams rsults.

tezz had Villa as a supported club, then West brom and liverpool. a more competitive bunch then Joes. and he said he supported them all. and followed some lower league sides.

Scott, I'm going to be honest, I don't give a **** who Joe supports, who Tezz supports, infact who anyone supports. I also couldn't care less if Joe supported Kidderminster or Al-Ahli it's still a hypocritical comment. End of :) ..Let people support whoever they like, how is it harming anyone..

Guys, I suggest we all get back on topic. I just got a harsh infraction for turning the topic into a United vs Liverpool arguement. I haven't even mentioned or hinted at a United reference or player..

Scott, I'm going to be honest, I don't give a **** who Joe supports, who Tezz supports, infact who anyone supports. I also couldn't care less if Joe supported Kidderminster or Al-Ahli it's still a hypocritical comment. End of :) ..Let people support whoever they like, how is it harming anyone..

When the Celts knocked 'Pool out of the UEFA, who were you supporting?:p

Why is this still going?

You have different opinions, we get it..

the game was three days ago?
and now, your not even discussing the game,
your just arguing over who people support.
it's pointless.

I support 3 teams... Man Utd, Man Utd reserves and Man Utd under 18s (6)

But support whoever you want imo

By the way Retrodude I've been trying your Barcelona tactic... very nice. Best Barca tactic I've seen so far