See What Happens to Bullies...

I salute him for standing up for himself, ridiculous that they expect him to just ignore it, Telling teachers about bullying gets **** all done, that kid wont mess with anyone again after that beating

I'm staggered when people say "just ignore him/her-he'll stop eventually". Erm, no. If they're mentally challenged enough to do it in the first place, they should expect a retalliation. Ignoring it does nothing, except increase the risk of depression (and I know what I'm talking about, I've been there). It's a typlical liberal lesson in bollocks (pardon my language). If you're a bully, and wanna play with fire, expect to get burnt. You deserve everything you get, if you're that narrowminded or prejudiced.

Think the saying is Karma is a *****. That kid only got a little taste of it.

earth_quake.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ETN7DeH448&feature=player_embedded

Has been removed by youtube...any other videos?

I watched it again and was genuinely waiting for him to scream 'HADOKEN!'

i cant believe so many of you are applauding this act of mindless violence regardless of the situation violence is not the answer to lifes problems i know most on here are school kids and you still havent grown up yet

but this situation could have been really bad what if the lad had died or been left in a pvt would you all be cheering and whooping then

yes he deserved to be punished but two wrongs dont make it right

i cant believe so many of you are applauding this act of mindless violence regardless of the situation violence is not the answer to lifes problems i know most on here are school kids and you still havent grown up yet

but this situation could have been really bad what if the lad had died or been left in a pvt would you all be cheering and whooping then

I'm probably applauding the way the guy quickly manoeuvered, got to grips with him, then bam!, applied the powerbomb. Fast mover. But the other kid deserved it. I've been at the end of bullying, and no one bothered to help me, not even the school. So though "**** This", got too much and lamped the ****. Bullies deserve all they get. Sorry. You are obviously entitled to your view, but I just hate bullies. They're like a cancer

I'm probably applauding the way the guy quickly manoeuvered, got to grips with him, then bam!, applied the powerbomb. Fast mover. But the other kid deserved it. I've been at the end of bullying, and no one bothered to help me, not even the school. So though "**** This", got too much and lamped the ****. Bullies deserve all they get. Sorry. You are obviously entitled to your view, but I just hate bullies. They're like a cancer

can be more agreed mate

bullies just suck
im still on school and last year i got suspended for fighting a bully
he just drived me nuts so i broke his nose and he is now mising 2 tooths:p
he never bullied me or anyone again |)
he got what he deserved end of the discusion ;)

And the continual bullying could of made Casey depressed and then he might of taken his own life.

Obviously nothing had been done about the bullying before so he has taken it into his own hands, which he is entitled to IMO. If the school had done their job, it never would of got to this.

If the little kid isn't a bully, he doesn't get powerbombed. Simple. He brought it on himself.

I was bullied immensely as a child in 2 different countries, you know what happened when i reported bullying? Nothing, i still had to put up with it, i only wish i had the size drop some of the dickheads who wouldnt leave me alone and slap the adults (teachers, principles wateva) who just let it keep happening. Sure violence is not the answer to everything, but it certainly can sort little ***** out

Not sure if you saw the whole video but the bully punched the fat kid in the face...he hit him repeatedly, what did you expect the fat kid to do, just stand there and take it? Run away? The problem with the idea of being 100% peaceful all of the time in schools is that these little shitheads like the bully never learn how to respect people. I noticed that in the different schools I went to. One was wealthier, where there was definitely never fighting in school, and there were these rich, disrespectful douchebags that always talked **** because they could get away with it. In the poorer ones I went to, fighting was more common, and if you said the wrong thing to the wrong person you could get your *** kicked. This teaches you that you must respect certain people, and at that school you didn't have people going around talking **** and being disrespectful to anyone they wanted to. In that sense it was a much better environment. Sure, some violence did occur, but it was always mutually consenting (both parties wanted a fight).

About the interview.
They didnt show there, that he is punched and all before, right?

I don't see why this is all such a big deal, there's lots of videos on the internet of people standing up to bullies and owning them.

Thought it wasnt as well, like a random Youtube movie about bullies.
But this one became famous.
The kids must be hugely impressed.