See What Happens to Bullies...

good on the guy. ******* obvious who would be the one crying if he was to retaliate. At least if he was going to bully someone who should have picked someone smaller ? rather than the big guy who would probably destroy me! If he wanted he could definately go for the wwe later in life. was an epic powerbomb.

When I was at school it was the opposite! The big kids did the bullying and they got dropped by the skinny ones.

I remember one occasion, an old friend of mine was being wound up by a HUGE 6'4 fat kid (about 20 stone) and he just picked him and dropped him on his head.

The moral of the story is, never fight ANYONE or they'll drop you!

as much as i hate bullies (i was a victim of bullying) the bully could have been left paralysed by throwing him to the ground he did so yeah casey deserves to be suspended so does the bully the idiots filming it and the moron who stuck it on facebook

Meh.
Doubt it's going to stop the bullying. They'll just come back and be more cautious. As in, have more people closer to stop them selfs getting pwned. But well done to him.

as much as i hate bullies (i was a victim of bullying) the bully could have been left paralysed by throwing him to the ground he did so yeah casey deserves to be suspended so does the bully the idiots filming it and the moron who stuck it on facebook

Paralyzed bully who is tormenting someone everyday or Mentally scarred kid for doing nothing.
Who deserves it more?

Last edited:
He's kinda lucky the fat kid didn't just eat him, really.

That's right yeah, he just lets him do it day in, day out for the rest of his schooling days and it could possibly end in tragedy. Great idea.

Only way to teach them a lesson and make it stop.

Only way to teach them a lesson and make it stop.

What by power bombing someone half your size? Just punch him a few times he'll soon get the message no need to try and put the kid in a wheel chair. With the amount of force applied (luuuuke) he's fortunate no long term damage was done.

Last edited:
What by power bombing someone half your size? Just punch him a few times he'll soon get the message no need to try and put the kid in a wheel chair. With the amoung of force applied (luuuuke) he's fortunate no long term damage was done.

And the bullied kid is fortunate the bully's haven't gone as far as knife crime :S
Works both ways tbh.

What by power bombing someone half your size? Just punch him a few times he'll soon get the message no need to try and put the kid in a wheel chair. With the amount of force applied (luuuuke) he's fortunate no long term damage was done.

A punch or two wouldn't send the same message that if he tried bullying him again he would get absolutely destroyed.

And the bullied kid is fortunate the bully's haven't gone as far as knife crime :S
Works both ways tbh.

That's it, two wrongs don't make a right.

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

A punch or two wouldn't send the same message that if he tried bullying him again he would get absolutely destroyed.

Given his size if he hit him and meant it, even in the stomach, I think it probably would.

Seriously the big lad clearly didn't have control of what he was doing and that was rage. If the other kid lands on his neck and is paralysed or dead is it still alright?

You think the kid had a hard time being bullied at school, let's see how he gets on in a youth offenders home. They won't care how big he is or how much he stands up for himself.

Don't wanna sound like the insightful peace keeper, but violence genuinely isn't the answer. Of course you cannot meet violence with words, you have to react to violence with violence, but as far as long term bullying goes, no form of violence will prevent it. A genuinely intelligent and confident person can stop people from doing such things by convincing them they want to stop, and I know that's true, I used to be bullied when I was very young, and know plenty of other people who managed the same thing.

A lot of people who were bullied on here.

I suppose I sort of was on the cusp of it simply because I wouldn't fight back. Like the kid above, one day you just have enough and someone gets the message but as Gruff says that doesn't stop it altogether, you have to learn "techniques". It's difficult to explain but you just find ways whether it's humour, showing you are ready to fight back or just walking away sometimes.

That's it, two wrongs don't make a right.

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

Given his size if he hit him and meant it, even in the stomach, I think it probably would.

Seriously the big lad clearly didn't have control of what he was doing and that was rage. If the other kid lands on his neck and is paralysed or dead is it still alright?

You think the kid had a hard time being bullied at school, let's see how he gets on in a youth offenders home. They won't care how big he is or how much he stands up for himself.

From the video it is hard to come to the absolute conclusion 'He didn't have control'. He could easily have known where he was throwing the little ****, there's no way of knowing that wasn't the case.

Don't wanna sound like the insightful peace keeper, but violence genuinely isn't the answer. Of course you cannot meet violence with words, you have to react to violence with violence, but as far as long term bullying goes, no form of violence will prevent it. A genuinely intelligent and confident person can stop people from doing such things by convincing them they want to stop, and I know that's true, I used to be bullied when I was very young, and know plenty of other people who managed the same thing.

When it comes to retarded little bullies like the one in the video, I doubt anything but humiliating them like that would work, but just my opinion.

From the video it is hard to come to the absolute conclusion 'He didn't have control'. He could easily have known where he was throwing the little ****, there's no way of knowing that wasn't the case.

When it comes to retarded little bullies like the one in the video, I doubt anything but humiliating them like that would work, but just my opinion.

You don't just do things like that at a whim without training and have full control. There's so many things that can go wrong, believe me I know.

The kid in the video isn't even a bad bully from that evidence. Seriously if he's just throwing pitiful digs like that to show off on a video then one crack and he'll get the message.

You don't just do things like that at a whim without training and have full control. There's so many things that can go wrong, believe me I know.

The kid in the video isn't even a bad bully from that evidence. Seriously if he's just throwing pitiful digs like that to show off on a video then one crack and he'll get the message.

How exactly did you come to the conclusion that he hadn't had previous training? Because he's a fattie there's no way he's practiced a form of a combat?

How exactly did you come to the conclusion that he hadn't had previous training? Because he's a fattie there's no way he's practiced a form of a combat?

If he had practiced a form of combat he'd be able to deal with the little **** without breaking sweat. Training in martial arts teaches discipline and control and that fighting is a last resort usually to be used in a time of great danger, not some kid winding you up to get his ratings on youtube.

Do you remember that Bruce Lee film where he power bombs someone? Nah, me neither.