im happy to play for leicester :) or just put us all on frees and see what happens :)

im happy to play for leicester :) or just put us all on frees and see what happens :)

Thats what I'm going to do. Free agents. You might need to load a large db to find your player though. I'm not sure just yet, I still need to test it when all the players are made.

I haven't read through all the posts yet but has anyone requested to be a defender/goalkeeper? Your squad would get annoyed if you had like 10 world class players in every position....

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

I think it will. Im only going to do the first 30. If it isn't too time consuming I'll do the rest.

I posted first and i am a Left Back, but i can play anywhere in the left :D

Would be cool if you could present a screenshot or two, so we could get a sneakpeak. :)

yeah he said he think about making the others, so i was asking if he was even gonna bother with the others.

Are we going to be able to download the database or are you playing it and telling us how we all get on ?