So do we have any updates..

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Are you gonna play the season and post updates at all ? or are you only putting it up for download.

Sorry for the delat guys. My computer got a virus and I'm on the iPod atm so can't update. The computer should be fixed by Saturday so will definately be up before Monday.

Sorry for the delat guys. My computer got a virus and I'm on the iPod atm so can't update. The computer should be fixed by Saturday so will definately be up before Monday.

Ouch, i know pretty much about pc, since im an system administrator, if you like i could help you to kill that ******* virus.

Ouch, i know pretty much about pc, since im an system administrator, if you like i could help you to kill that ******* virus.

It's in the local computer shop getting repaired. xD. Oh well. I myself was looking forward to playing this database myself.

Name:Donmaur Scott
Preffered Foot:Right
Race (Mixed race etc.):African Jamaican(Skin Colour:Brown)
Top 5 Attributes:Finishing,Pace,Dribbling,Acceleration,Dribbling
Worst 5 Attributes:Heading,Jumping,Balance,Strength,Aggresion
Position(s):AMR,AML,AMC,Striker
Favoured Club(s):Manchester United
Disliked Club(s):Chelsea
Favoured Personal:Sir Alex Ferguson,Rooney,Hernandez,Nani,Valencia,Gareth Bale,Harry Redknapp,Christiano Ronaldo,Berbatov
Disliked personal:Tiote

(dont want to take the ****) You should play the database then post screenies of how every player develops ?

Name: Donmaur Scott
Preffered Foot:Right
Race (Mixed race etc.):African Jamaican(Skin Colour:Brown)
Top 5 Attributes:Finishing,Pace,Dribbling,Acceleration,D ribbling
Worst 5 Attributes:Heading,Jumping,Balance,Strength,Aggres ion
Position(s):AMR,AML,AMC,Striker
Favoured Club(s):Manchester United
Disliked Club(s):Chelsea
Favoured Personal: Sir Alex Ferguson,Rooney,Hernandez,Nani,Valencia,Gareth Bale,Harry Redknapp,Christiano Ronaldo,Berbatov
Disliked personal:Tiote

Got my laptop back.
Everything was deleted off it.
I mean everything.
So I have a new idea.
I'm going to remove Blackpool and replace them with FM-Base United.
This team will include the original 30 players + myself and a few mates.
Getting on it now.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f104/fm-base-united-t60240.html#post911289

Got my laptop back.
Everything was deleted off it.
I mean everything.
So I have a new idea.
I'm going to remove Blackpool and replace them with FM-Base United.
This team will include the original 30 players + myself and a few mates.
Getting on it now.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f104/fm-base-united-t60240.html#post911289

What an idiot the guy who "repair" your notebook, he can put the files you want in a disc, hd, etc .. after he clean they, do me a favor and tell him that he is useless.

What an idiot the guy who "repair" your notebook, he can put the files you want in a disc, hd, etc .. after he clean they, do me a favor and tell him that he is useless.

I don't know much about computers etc. but seriously, what a *******...

Are the first 30 from this already being used in your other one ?