Right I've been a big fan of FM for years and have never had to pay for updates. I think it is disgusting that you are asking for money for the final version. I was going to download this update, as you have done a good job but wont now. You have no morals in asking for money. Go out and get a honest job if you need the money. I have downloaded the final beta and have just updated the rest myself. I recommend you all do this rather than give this joke of a human being any money. It doesn't take long. Do not give this money grabber any of your hard earned money. Your pathetic Sergon!!!!!

wow
this man voluntarily created an update which is not just a regular update but also with real 2013-14 league table and data so you can start the game in a more realistic way ,he released 3 versions for free and the last one is after the ending of the transfer window ,now he asks for money if you want to add or change anything but the free version is still here ,and you stupid people criticize him
sergon thank you for your hard work ! dont listen to this fools ,if they dont want to donate they can download the editor themselves and do whatever the **** they want

This is the last time I'm going to answer any of this bitter people.

I have released a free version after the ending of the transfer window that anyone could play for free. I'm not forcing anyone to give me some money, as you said, if anyone don't want to donate he could download the free version and the editor and do it for itself. It's logic. But as I'm done with editing on this FM version, if someone WANTS ME to edit something in particular, or download the final version that has over 1000 changes after the last free release, I'm free to ask for a donation. If you don't want to understand that, it's your own problem.

Oh, and I've never been disrespectful with any of you, but you come here and call me pathetic, no moral, etc. I guess that's usual in the cavern you came from.

Goodbye haters :)

This is the last time I'm going to answer any of this bitter people.

I have released a free version after the ending of the transfer window that anyone could play for free. I'm not forcing anyone to give me some money, as you said, if anyone don't want to donate he could download the free version and the editor and do it for itself. It's logic. But as I'm done with editing on this FM version, if someone WANTS ME to edit something in particular, or download the final version that has over 1000 changes after the last free release, I'm free to ask for a donation. If you don't want to understand that, it's your own problem.

Oh, and I've never been disrespectful with any of you, but you come here and call me pathetic, no moral, etc. I guess that's usual in the cavern you came from.

Goodbye haters :)

Only one questions you say before not more free releases ok tell my why did you take money form People? for what?? because somebody dont know how use editor? dont be fucken funny! this only show one thing! you looking easy money and you think you are safe because you say something like that you dont want you dont pay! come one why did you dont write this about si games forum? which is 3 times bigger? AAA one minute I know! because you will be banned! of course you find some idiots who's pay you for that, but remember one thing! you can say everything what you want but Honor! is only want thing what all man must have! you don't have! you write lot's of bullshits you do this update for money! not for people! you think so ok i do this update I must find biggest forum which will be good for that i will be collected money for update. Come on! give this update on donate on si forum or fmscout forum or sortitoutsi or fmzone! because( how did you think i only take money) I AM 10000000000% sure you will be banned!. Of course every person how you say this take my time, electricity and other bullshits! and must be pay! of course come one write to SI that you want work on updater! you will be get legal money. But this is only take money for stupid people if i am not right! and I if say bullshits! create this Thread on si forum, sortitoutsi and say not free release only for donate and if you will be not banned will be your right! but i can give 1000 euro! Is my right! I am sure and stupid write this take my time of course! take but you do that only for money i will try do everything what i can to banned you on this forum! because you are take not legal money!

Last edited:
I really don't care about what you say so you can save your time.

I've released 3 free files. One after the transfer market ended so anyone who wants to play with all the transfers up to date CAN DO IT FOR FREE. And if you really think I've downloaded another file and just change the name you better download my file and take a look before talking BS.

I'm happy if you are happy making people happy. Good for you. As i said before, I've released free files too and I'm free to do what I want with my job.

Actually, you're not. Accepting donations for a data update is illegal.

https://twitter.com/milesSI/status/507464842849304576
https://twitter.com/milesSI/status/507463741861289984

Well well well I think you should re-think your ethics

For what? he is not ethics he is not ethics is write they can do that for money! i LOVE FOOTBALL MANAGER i do what i can i do AS WELL big update for people for free to make happy! is not legal what is not legal is not good! My parents say me never do nothing what is illegal and he do this work for money what is illegal and he take lots of money for that 3 pounds is neraly 5 euro is donate him 20 people he have other 60 punds near 100 euros for 40 people is 120 punds sorry but updates must be for free only SI can sell everything what doing for FM because this is SI games and people cant take money because this illegal

Ok you say about Sergon.

Last edited:
For what? he is not ethics is write they can do that for money! i LOVE FOOTBALL MANAGER i do what i can i do AS WELL big update for people for free to make happy! is not legal what is not legal is not good! My parents say me never do nothing what is illegal and he do this work for money what is illegal and he take lots of money for that 3 pounds is neraly 5 euro is donate him 20 people he have other 60 punds near 100 euros for 40 people is 120 punds sorry but updates must be for free only SI can sell everything what doing for FM because this is SI games and people can take money because this illegal.

I totally agree. I think its very wrong that he is taking money and I hope SI Games see this

I totally agree. I think its very wrong that he is taking money and I hope SI Games see this
Problem is that for him he was close to final version with new transfer some people dont know how use game editor and they want to play on new update but he know the lots of important transfers coming on last day and lots of other thing etc Blind, Falcao - United, Javier Hernandez - Real Madrid, Cerci - Atletico Madrid, and people want current squad and they must buy for him look Marshall give update for free the same pr0 give for free but Sergon say his final version will be only for donate. And he can take lots of money because frustate people will be pay him this 3 pounds but he can take for that houndred euros! you know how people are sorry but that must be for free very years lots of websites do that for free, because this can be only for free. And i hate this type of people because they want money and they now lots of people are new in FM they dont know how use editor or is to much for people i will be take money for that! easy money! but this is robbing!

Last edited:
Sergon to late! i make copy first page and any page where you say final version is close and send to SI sorry but you do illegal! look on that
http://i.imgur.com/PNVgxPe.png all copies more! He was sure he coming edit post and he thing all allright is not allright! he do not good and he now that!

Sergon what you say now??? was my right you know that if you will be fair person you will be give back money for all people who donate you! because you have illegal money!
20:26 so Sergon you are still quiet?

Last edited:
Sergon, why don't you answer??

You know hiding just proves one thing.. Answer Robin, if you truly ain't scamming people.

Hi, I want to donate to receive latest update. How do I go about doing this?