Hey man. You said "you will receive in the moment I see the donation!", and you accepted the donation over 5 hours ago but still no update.

I just reply your e-mail. I've been outta home all day playing away a football game. Probably my girlfriend accepted it. Anyway, as I say to all who have asked today, you will have the update tonight, don't worry.

Please, take on count that I have a life outside the Update and I'm not always in front of the computer ;)

I've just sent the update to all the people who donate.

Hope you enjoy!!

And for the rest, remember that donating is the only way to get the final version, you can download the version I released when the transfer windows ended for free, but this one is more complete ;)

hey sergon, u did a fabulous job !! i was looking for this for such a long time, and finally i can start a save from 14-15 season with all the real changes... thnx a lot mate !! i was just wondering, why dint u change the chairman / ownership of a club, for example, leeds utd has a new chairman, massimo celino instead of salah nooruddin, so.. if u make the chairman changes, i am willing to donate for the final version.. plzz let me kno asap. thnx again.

I just reply your e-mail. I've been outta home all day playing away a football game. Probably my girlfriend accepted it. Anyway, as I say to all who have asked today, you will have the update tonight, don't worry.

Please, take on count that I have a life outside the Update and I'm not always in front of the computer ;)
Also note though that accepting the donation and not sending the file can seem suspect, Obviously there was a reason but im sure thats what he meant.

I've just sent the update to all the people who donate.

Hope you enjoy!!

And for the rest, remember that donating is the only way to get the final version, you can download the version I released when the transfer windows ended for free, but this one is more complete ;)

Could you tell me which league did you update and to which level please this is most important for me thanks.

Hey when is this released as a free file?

Last free file was released few days ago. If you want the final version you should donate via paypal ;)

Could you tell me which league did you update and to which level please this is most important for me thanks.

More or less, this is the list. Maybe on some of the minor leagues of the list I've missed something and there are also transfers made in other leagues like League One, etc, but I had not work so deep on them as on this ones:

Liga BBVA
Liga Adelante
Liga ZON Sagres
Ligue 1
Bundesliga
Serie A
Premier League
Championship
Allsvenkan
Eredivisie
SPL
RPL
Argentina First Division
Jupiler Pro League
PRVALiga
Ukranian Premier League
Swiss SuperLeague
Brasileirao
Chilean First Division
Turkish SüperLig
Superligaen
Tippeligaen
Ekstraklasa

Also note though that accepting the donation and not sending the file can seem suspect, Obviously there was a reason but im sure thats what he meant.

Heh, I was just eager to play, and kind of felt like he forgot to send it to me. All good though, great job with the Update Sergon. Thanks!

No more free releases ;)

Jesus!! you are really joke! i dont know how people are stupid! we do update with revolution team for free and we add 2 times more transfers how you add! lots of more lagues 4 english league, 2 italy league, 3 germany league, 2 spanish league, 2 france league, 2 turkish league and much more! write! and we add for free! go to work! dont take money from work what must be for free! I am happy to make people happy when they say you update is good! jesus! really

Jesus!! you are really joke! i dont know how people are stupid! we do update with revolution team for free and we add 2 times more transfers how you add! lots of more lagues 4 english league, 2 italy league, 3 germany league, 2 spanish league, 2 france league, 2 turkish league and much more! write! and we add for free! go to work! dont take money from work what must be for free! I am happy to make people happy when they say you update is good! jesus! really

Congratulations, you will receive a badge when leaving the thread :)

Anyway, my update is not only based on transfers as you can read in the opening post.

Congratulations, you will receive a badge when leaving the thread :)

Anyway, my update is not only based on transfers as you can read in the opening post.

My to lots of diffeent thing as well, but forgot. I want write this is stupid because in Novemer is coming fm 2015 with all what are you doing and much more, 15 of Semptember only 1 month will be beta version who's buy this game before release. And people looking update squad mostly some people looking maybe different but forgot other why the some job doing FMonline Forum FM14 Transfers Update DB - FMonline Forum is the same start date in may 2014 lots of league update, CA and PA and more, more. But is for free! they write we are happy when people are happy! they do the same work how you and more for free! and my point is people must be stupid for pay for something when in 1 months time you get in update in 100% everything in new game, If you will be have a honor you will be give that for people for free, because this update is valid only 1 months when come new FM. And lots of other websites do the same for free. You must be very lucky man to find, some stupid pople to donation you! by something what normal must be for free if you will be make that on official SI forum you will be banned in one minutes. FMonline to the same what you and for free, but they can take money the same they can wirte we need for new server or something else but not! is for free and people which make that say we are happy when people are happy to get this! and that the point.

One minutes maybe you use this file from fmonline and you only change name??? is very possible! for me is terrible to take money for that! is really bullshits! i am happy when people use my my update for free where i spend sometimes 10 hours per day to make people happy i spend over 90 hours to to this update in last 2 weeks but in this time i can do lots of more thing! or only make update for me! but no! because what is the best for people who's make update for people, and get answer how that! great work! amazing update! you are fantastic! and this give big motivation to work and not take money because somebody dont know how use editor! SI never say to pay for the patch after winter windows is for free that why for me you dont have honor you only looking easy money!! i hate this type of people!

Last edited:
Nope, but you are a joke. You tried going on LFCMarshall's thread and talking **** about his update, and then you release, what was it, six "betas" free and then expect people to pay for the real thing. You're not producing a game bud.

I really don't care about what you say so you can save your time.

I've released 3 free files. One after the transfer market ended so anyone who wants to play with all the transfers up to date CAN DO IT FOR FREE. And if you really think I've downloaded another file and just change the name you better download my file and take a look before talking BS.

I'm happy if you are happy making people happy. Good for you. As i said before, I've released free files too and I'm free to do what I want with my job.

I didn't say you used LFCMarshall's database as your own. I said you tried to talk **** about it. Trash it. However, since you were so quick to defend yourself I am now beginning to think that's exactly what you're doing. That you ARE using his update and calling it your own.

I didn't say you used LFCMarshall's database as your own. I said you tried to talk **** about it. Trash it. However, since you were so quick to defend yourself I am now beginning to think that's exactly what you're doing. That you ARE using his update and calling it your own.

First of all, I was talking to robinsongg, not to you.

And I didn't talk **** about Marshall's update, I give my opinion about the hype but I don't have any problem with him or with his update or what he does with his job. He is free for doing what he wants and I respect that, something that I think you don't understand.

And yes, of course, I'm using his update and calling it my own. Sure. 100%. Now you should download both and check it out. And please, record your face when realizing that you couldn't be more wrong, I don't wanna miss it :)

First of all, I was talking to robinsongg, not to you.

And I didn't talk **** about Marshall's update, I give my opinion about the hype but I don't have any problem with him or with his update or what he does with his job. He is free for doing what he wants and I respect that, something that I think you don't understand.

And yes, of course, I'm using his update and calling it my own. Sure. 100%. Now you should download both and check it out. And please, record your face when realizing that you couldn't be more wrong, I don't wanna miss it :)

you do what you want but remember one thing honor is this what really man have you dont have that! you want take money for what normal is free and people can use editor you want take money from people who's dont know how use editor for me you are less for 0 not only for me lots of popular sites are loughing how people can be stupid for pay something how this! but i see the people are stupid if you are REALLY FM FAN you make that for free! if you only looking EASY MONEY will be not for free. YOU FUCKEN DONT KNOW how mean work 12 hours par day for get really money! if you will be know we can talk!

you do what you want but remember one thing honor is this what really man have you dont have that! you want take money for what normal is free and people can use editor you want take money from people who's dont know how use editor for me you are less for 0 not only for me lots of popular sites are loughing how people can be stupid for pay something how this! but i see the people are stupid if you are REALLY FM FAN you make that for free! if you only looking EASY MONEY will be not for free. YOU FUCKEN DONT KNOW how mean work 12 hours par day for get really money! if you will be know we can talk!

When you learn the meaning of respect i would talk to you, until then you can go to that popular sites and hate others work :)