Is it possible to use this update just for real fixtures and May 2014 start?

So here you are mates. Remember this is the last BETA. If you find some missing transfers or something else let me know so i can correct it for the final version.

LINK

Hope you enjoy!

BTW I have decided that full version that will be released next week will need donations for being download. I've spend +/- 100 hours in this update just for you to have fun until the release of the next FM version so I think that needs to be rewarded. Hope you understand ;)

sorry one huge problem iv noticed is all the transfers are pending next season but all the loans are already at their present clubs for example falcao but di maria wont be there till next september

sorry one huge problem iv noticed is all the transfers are pending next season but all the loans are already at their present clubs for example falcao but di maria wont be there till next september

That's because you can't set future loans so they have to be set since the start of the save. As you should start your save on May of 2014 it's not a problem.

Roman Salimov from Kuban Krasnodar to Arsenal Tula.
Aleksandr Zakarlyuka from Volga N to Arsenal Tula.
Andrei Naletov from Volga N to Arsenal Tula.
Anton Putilo from Volga N to Torpedo Moscow.
Otar Martsvaladze from Dinamo Tbilisi to Tosno

Thanks for the update. But I am just curious as to why the English National team selected for the world cup is completely different than the real team actually selected?

Thanks for the update. But I am just curious as to why the English National team selected for the world cup is completely different than the real team actually selected?

I don't know who are selected in your save and I can't choose what players a NT selec (only by changing their reputation and it's not sure) but you should take on count that Gerrard, Lampard, etc are retired from international football in the Update.

A problem I noticed was that Rojo is not playable as the agent owns 75% of him still after his move to United and it is impossible to buy the agent out in the first year as he wants 55M to be bought out. I would say remove the agents ownership in Rojo.

I don't know who are selected in your save and I can't choose what players a NT selec (only by changing their reputation and it's not sure) but you should take on count that Gerrard, Lampard, etc are retired from international football in the Update.

Yeah I realised why Gerrard and Lampard would not be included in the team as they both announced there retirement, but it had Ashley Cole chosen in the team which seemed rather strange. Also was wondering why the draw for the world cup is random? I am assuming that you had no control over the draw as well as the NT selection.
Sorry if it seems like I am criticising here, that is not the case at all, just curious. Especially as how you are the only one with an update out that can actually start the season off in 2014.

Whats wrong with Cole being picked up? He is still one of the best english lbs?? He plays for Roma, a team on the top, so why should he not be picked?

there's nothing wrong with Cole being picked, I totally agree that he is one of the best LB's in the game, just strange that he is in the team when he announced his retirement and the same as Gareth Barry. Would have liked Gerrard and Lampard in there if that was the case. There was also no Shaw, Jones or Smalling

First of all congrats for the amazing job you all doing here .I just wanna ask about the premier league fixtures, they are from 13/14 season. Are you planing to update them to 14/15 ones?

Last edited:
Hello

Don't know if it's a problem or it's normal
But Ligue 1/2 and national are 2013

Edit:
I'm so stupid, it's logic because start May :p

Last edited:
Hello mate this Leagues will be update in finish release?
Liga BBVA
Liga Adelante
Liga ZON Sagres
Ligue 1
Bundesliga
Serie A
Premier League
Championship
Allsvenkan
Eredivisie
SPL
RPL
Argentina First Division
Jupiler Pro League
PRVALiga
Ukranian Premier League
Swiss SuperLeague
Brasileirao
Chilean First Division
Turkish SüperLig
Superligaen
Tippeligaen
Ekstraklasa

i check Polish leagues and is lots of mistake in coach and players use this for update Transfermarkt Polish League thanks very much for best work on the world!