Set Pieces Section (FK/CORNER/THROW IN)

wkdsoul

Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
fmwkdsoul.wordpress.com
Post your corner setups, free kicks and throw in suggestions and files here for the Community

I'll try and keep them all in the OP as we go.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2012
A lot of goals came on far post corners, both ways. Thats not good because AI is very dangerous that way and its hard to defend

mdacha

Dec 21, 2015
Set Pieces - Att Corners

The new FM19 comes with new corners. This is in my opinion the best way to make the corner. It turned out to be very effective and efficient. Place the players in the middle of the field for the corners.

Left corner:

Right corner:

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

jethers

Oct 22, 2016
That's literally a copy of mine in my tactic post with the instruction to Far Post instead of mixed.......

billy casper

Jan 28, 2013
The new FM19 comes with new corners. This is in my opinion the best way to make the corner. It turned out to be very effective and efficient. Place the players in the middle of the field for the corners.

Left corner:

Right corner:

DOWNLOAD

I’m gathering this will work on fm 18 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 23, 2018

Charlie 1873

Nov 30, 2011
These wont load into my game for some reason? Aren't showing in the Set Pieces folder in game. Any ideas why?

Left corner:

Right corner:

DOWNLOAD

Feb 19, 2012

Left corner:

Right corner:

DOWNLOAD

How many goal do you score with this?
Is it good for 19.1.1?
Corner inside or outside? Left foot from left or right foot from left?

Last edited:

KenVelo

Jan 26, 2013
Out of the 25 goals i conceded in league, 8 have been from corners.. Anyone has a good set-up to defend corners?