Set Pieces Section (FK/CORNER/THROW IN)

Raul Navas

Dec 9, 2015
I'll look but tbh i think he is a bit full of ****. if he had an exploit hed put it in his tactics. its how he is. he magpies best practice of others, which there is nowt rong with but his statement bout waiting is bullshit
Chrissy, next time don't drink and post... it won't end up well ;)

Chrissy Dude

Aug 11, 2012
www.twitch.tv
Chrissy, next time don't drink and post... it won't end up well ;)

I was on my phone and sober, just some typos. I'm sorry but TFF uses best practice from all other tactics, lifts set pieces from others and then combines them for his tactics. They work great, everyones happy, including me tbh.

However his claim that he has a set piece exploit he's holding to himself.....sorry calling bullshit on that because any other time there has even been a slight marginal gain to be found, it goes straight into his set of tactics.

There is no logical reason for him not to reveal it. There is an easy way to be proven wrong on it, he can post the exploit. If that happens he'll get a full unreserved apology from myself. Until then, calling bullshit on it.

red whip

Apr 9, 2019
Please excuse my bad English. Sorry

The best is the result when the left winger flanks. (from right and left) The exporter does not matter. Do not forget the training

The videos are just examples of what beautiful goals they will achieve.

[video]http://sendvid.com/7kq87rgk[/video]

[video]http://sendvid.com/nowobx7n[/video]

Augustin1979

Premium
Jan 7, 2010
I know corners might behave different according to what formation you are using, so I will post screenshots instead of a download, this way you can see too it that you get it as close to my setup as possible regardless of formation.(This was set-up with a 442 formation)

This is nothing new when it comes to the setup itself, I got it from someone on this site but can't remember from who it came originally.

The trick for this to work:

1: Assign your RB to take corners from the right / LB to take corners from the left (this is important as the DR that "stays back" on corners from the right should have the little "TK" mark and vice versa after completing step 3)

2: Set up the corners according to the screenshots

3: When you've set it all up, go back to "set piece takers" and remove all corner takers, there should be no corner takers assigned. (the screenshot is taken after I've removed the corner takers, thats why in the picture both fullbacks are on stay back duty, with one of them having the "TK" mark)

For me this plays out with the short option player getting the short corner, and then playing it short to the "TK" player who is making a run in to the box, either finishing or playing to teammate.

Let me know if this works for you guys, as it is the best corner set-up for me.

This is how it looks BEFORE the corner takers are removed:

Please remember to remove corner takers after setting it up, so your setup is identical to the two first screenshots in this post!

Last edited:

Knap

Nov 7, 2009
It is a BEOWULF corner set up. Mado also uses it on the CLASH tactics.

There is can be a problem with the taker if the other WB does not stay back leaving a one on one, or if the come short player is also has good corner attributes. The ME is at fault for ignoring corner instructions but just one of many.

Augustin1979

Premium
Jan 7, 2010

No, I've experienced sometimes when importing set-pieces it won't be correct, especially if you are using different formation than what it was created for.

I could upload them, but I think they're already shared. The trick with this is to set it up with LB/RB selected as corner taker, then after setting it up removing all corner takers

Chrissy Dude

Aug 11, 2012
www.twitch.tv
No, I've experienced sometimes when importing set-pieces it won't be correct, especially if you are using different formation than what it was created for.

I could upload them, but I think they're already shared. The trick with this is to set it up with LB/RB selected as corner taker, then after setting it up removing all corner takers
Been trying desperately to get this to work with my tactic, any advice?

Augustin1979

Premium
Jan 7, 2010
Been trying desperately to get this to work with my tactic, any advice?
I think it's the IWB that makes this not work. In the tactic set I'm using (with WBs) it is extremely succesful, but I can't get similar results when playing with IWBs I'm sorry to say.

Chrissy Dude

Aug 11, 2012
www.twitch.tv
I think it's the IWB that makes this not work. In the tactic set I'm using (with WBs) it is extremely succesful, but I can't get similar results when playing with IWBs I'm sorry to say.
What if one of the wingbacks was changed to a WB, could it perhaps work then. The left back in my tactic can easily go from a IWB to WB.

I'm going to try that, what ratio are you getting corners to goals scored? So I have something to compare it to?

Last edited:

Augustin1979

Premium
Jan 7, 2010
What if one of the wingbacks was changed to a WB, could it perhaps work then. The left back in my tactic can easily go from a IWB to WB.

I'm going to try that, what ratio are you getting corners to goals scored? So I have something to compare it to?

Not sure what constitutes a corner goal, I feel that I've gotten more than 25 from corner situations but this is what the game has registered :)