wkdsoul

Reaction score
Post your corner setups, free kicks and throw in suggestions and files here for the Community

I'll try and keep them all in the OP as we go.

Last edited:
Set Pieces - Att Corners

The new FM19 comes with new corners. This is in my opinion the best way to make the corner. It turned out to be very effective and efficient. Place the players in the middle of the field for the corners.

Left corner:

GE79Ga6.jpg

Right corner:

HK7tXsu.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
That's literally a copy of mine in my tactic post with the instruction to Far Post instead of mixed.......

Yes, I also noticed similarities. You should have managed to make it a little bit. ;)

Yes, I also noticed similarities. You should have managed to make it a little bit. ;)

Well mine has actual evidence with 16 goals from corners in the league.... Where is your testing/proof?

1181899d1540239623-4-1-2-3-dm-wide-bonanza-20181022211801_1.jpg

Well mine has actual evidence with 16 goals from corners in the league.... Where is your testing/proof?

1181899d1540239623-4-1-2-3-dm-wide-bonanza-20181022211801_1.jpg

Please share your set pieces for all. I think this is the best with your statistic. Thanks.

The new FM19 comes with new corners. This is in my opinion the best way to make the corner. It turned out to be very effective and efficient. Place the players in the middle of the field for the corners.

Left corner:

GE79Ga6.jpg

Right corner:

HK7tXsu.jpg

DOWNLOAD

I’m gathering this will work on fm 18 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything by Guido usually is.. boy is awesome

These wont load into my game for some reason? Aren't showing in the Set Pieces folder in game. Any ideas why?

Left corner:

GE79Ga6.jpg

Right corner:

HK7tXsu.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Left corner:

GE79Ga6.jpg

Right corner:

HK7tXsu.jpg

DOWNLOAD

How many goal do you score with this?
Is it good for 19.1.1?
Corner inside or outside? Left foot from left or right foot from left?

Last edited:
I'm so vulnerable on defensive corners. Anyone got a good set-up?

Out of the 25 goals i conceded in league, 8 have been from corners.. Anyone has a good set-up to defend corners?

Set pieces

Ok folks, here is what is my definitive take on set pieces.

The throw in's are TFFs/Guido's, the attacking corners are mine (IMHO the best set up which is averaging just shy of a goal every 2 games for me, which i'm showing on twitch, shown as test right and test left in the downloads below!) and the rest are FM Guru's set pieces, which are pretty much the best around.

I spent three days testing about 25 different tactics, giving set pieces a special focus (as I like to sort them first before I do my own tactic).

So here they are;

Oh and to see more stuff; https://www.twitch.tv/comedychrissy
View attachment 27066

Last edited: