Ok folks, here is what is my definitive take on set pieces.

The throw in's are TFFs/Guido's, the attacking corners are mine (IMHO the best set up which is averaging just shy of a goal every 2 games for me, which i'm showing on twitch) and the rest are FM Guru's set pieces, which are pretty much the best around.

I spent three days testing about 25 different tactics, giving set pieces a special focus (as I like to sort them first before I do my own tactic).

So here they are;

Oh and to see more stuff; https://www.twitch.tv/comedychrissy
View attachment 1189658
View attachment 1189658

LEGEND!
Thx :)

Ok folks, here is what is my definitive take on set pieces.

The throw in's are TFFs/Guido's, the attacking corners are mine (IMHO the best set up which is averaging just shy of a goal every 2 games for me, which i'm showing on twitch, shown as test right and test left in the downloads below!) and the rest are FM Guru's set pieces, which are pretty much the best around.

I spent three days testing about 25 different tactics, giving set pieces a special focus (as I like to sort them first before I do my own tactic).

So here they are;

Oh and to see more stuff; https://www.twitch.tv/comedychrissy
View attachment 1189658

Finding the Corners a bit toothless mate. Haven't scored yet. Not sure if this is something I'm not doing?

So, they are set as short so I changed the player coming short to someone with good crossing? But all that happens is they get closed down and lose the ball or blast it off the opposition player resulting in another corner or a throw in.

Any tips?

Finding the Corners a bit toothless mate. Haven't scored yet. Not sure if this is something I'm not doing?

So, they are set as short so I changed the player coming short to someone with good crossing? But all that happens is they get closed down and lose the ball or blast it off the opposition player resulting in another corner or a throw in.

Any tips?

Normally what happens is it gets passed short then out to the guy on the edge of the box. It may well be because I have the tempo high on my tactic that the players play with more urgency.

Will investigate.

I also tryed to use this set pieces but I am not happy at all.

Menaging Cardif and fighting for title in first season even with poor set pieces so I need to fix this.

any sugestion with new set piece setup is welcomed.

Last edited:
Nope, not doing anything special. Plug and play. Having a MCR with decent first touch and long shots makes a helluva difference, likewise if he prefers to shoot from range.

I need defensive setup I dont care for atack.

here you go.

Thanks for your work. Would you mind turning this into a download file? I am trying but I cant get it to work

[FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/MerryGuido/status/1076911541998551042

[/FONT]
Its the actual setup that Guido is using, he said he scored 4 corner goals in 1 game[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Guido has linked it on his twitter and tbh it's not my place. If folk want to link content they will dude.

hi all

many thanks for everybody's hard work...... now the question? is it only me that suffers when i add the corners in to my tactic its like the only chances i get in a game come from corners? my strikers NEVER score and i can have like 50 shots per game none ccc's

hi all

many thanks for everybody's hard work...... now the question? is it only me that suffers when i add the corners in to my tactic its like the only chances i get in a game come from corners? my strikers NEVER score and i can have like 50 shots per game none ccc's

Add this throw in set up and get some striker goals as well.
Btw these are not mine, Knaps or TFF's I think. Merry Guido had similar as well.

How do you download it? ive unzipped and put it into set pieces folder but cant get it in game?

What is the best corner tactic? Does anyone still have a corner tactic with a lot of goals?

Do these defensive tactics work? In terms of defending corners and throw ins?Can anyone verify?