Sevilla FC - Rise of Los Nervionenses!

AW190

Reaction score
View attachment 1051523
Credit goes to Linecoigne1998 for the graphic :)

Hello everyone, and welcome to my new story - this time, if you haven't guessed by the banner, the story will be about Sevilla FC.
Sevilla are one of the top teams in Spain, but haven't finished in a Champions League qualification place in the league since the 2009/10 season. As a result, they're not as financially strong as Real, Atletico, Barca or any of the other teams to have had CL football in that period.
They have instead had to rely on a strong scouting network, allowing them to find the best bargains - with perhaps the best example being the signing of Eugene Konoplyanka on a free, under the noses of Europe's top sides.
The big change now? Champions League football is back in Seville, albeit through a Europa League win.

CompetitionYears Won
La Liga1946, 2016, 2018
Spanish Super Cup2007, ​2017
Europa League2006,2007,2014,2015, 2016
Copa del Rey1935,1939,1948,2007,2010, 2017
European Super Cup2006
Champions League
^Will keep this table updated with any titles we win. Anything in bold will have been done in the save.^

So, what are the goals in this save?
1. Turn Sevilla into CL regulars through the league table.
2. Break into the Madrid/Barcelona stranglehold of the league
3. Win the title
4. Become the best team in Spain
5. Win the CL
6. Win the Club World Cup

I will be imposing some rules to make it somewhat more challenging
1. Keep with the Sevilla model. Look for bargains over big money deals
2. Net transfer spend of no more than £25m per season
3. Any offer over £35m for a player MUST be accepted
4. A maximum of 4 non-Spanish players can be signed each season. No limit on Spanish players
5. Aim to have at least 3 youth teamers in the first team squad each season.

​Hope everyone enjoys this save, comments are always appreciated :p

Next post will introduce the manager and the squad.​

Last edited:
View attachment 151862

Sevilla Squad Overview
Goalkeepers:
View attachment 151861View attachment 151860
Beto and Sergio Rico

Good enough here, experience and youth both here. Rico will most likely be first choice.

Full backs
View attachment 151851View attachment 151850View attachment 151849View attachment 151848View attachment 151847
Coke, Mariano, Benoit Tremoulinas, Sergio Escudero, Diogo Figueiras

Passable for the moment, but in need of reinforcements long term. Tremoulinas is first choice at LB, Coke and Mariano will rotate at RB. Escudero and Figueiras are expendable - Escudero is out for 3-4 months as it is.

Centre Backs
View attachment 151836View attachment 151837View attachment 151838View attachment 151839View attachment 151840View attachment 151835
Adil Rami, Timothee Kolodziejczak, Federico Fazio, Daniel Carrico, Marco Andreolli, Nicolas Pareja

Well stocked here. Pareja would be first choice with Carrico, but he's ruled out for the season :/ Rami will replace him as first choice, with Kolod, Andreolli and Fazio all able deputies. Fazio and Andreolli are only loans, probably won't buy either of them at the end though.

Centre Mids
View attachment 151829View attachment 151828View attachment 151827View attachment 151826View attachment 151825View attachment 151824
Sebastian Cristoforo, Ever Banega, Vicente Iborra, Michael Krohn-Delhi, Grzegorz Krychowiak, Steven N'Zonzi

Best area of the team, hands down. Only problem is that they are all defensively based. Cristoforo is injured, but most likely to leave. Need to take a long hard look at this area as one more probably needs to leave as well

Wingers
View attachment 151823View attachment 151822View attachment 151821
Eugene Konoplyanka, Jose Antonio Reyes, Vitolo

Excellent quality, but lack of depth. Konoplyanka and Reyes are first choice and Vitolo can cover both. Need a backup for one side though

Strikers
View attachment 151820View attachment 151819View attachment 151818
Kevin Gameiro, Ciro Immobile, Fernando Llorente

Three target men style forwards. Gameiro is more well rounded than Llorente so will probably be first choice. Immobile is currently loaned out to Torino, but may take a look at him for next season.

Transfer Targets

A backup LB
A backup winger - Either side
A natural CAM
Maybe a young GK to take over from Beto if enough money left.

Next update - Transfer news

View attachment 151578
2 good signings to start us off, both will rotate on that left side and give us more depth there. Still looking for a CAM, but may be forced to sell to buy.

View attachment 1051821
2 good signings to start us off, both will rotate on that left side and give us more depth there. Still looking for a CAM, but may be forced to sell to buy.

Love this so far! Can't eait for you to really get started. I am starting my own first ever story on Udinese soon. By the way, you might wqnt to look at Victor Kovalenko from Shakhtar as he would fit in well with Konoplyanka since they are both Ukrainian. Not sure how expensive he is though but he has got 4.5* potential ability.

View attachment 1051876

11/8/15 - FC Barcelona vs Sevilla FC (European Super Cup)

First competitive match as Sevilla manager, can only hope we perform well and maybe nick a result - we played a friendly just 3 days before this so a few of the players are tired...

Lineups:
View attachment 151536
Someone forgot to screenshot this prior to the match. Yay me!
Pretty much full strength for Barca, although they're clearly worried if they have Busquets at CM with Masch at CDM.
For us, so close to full strength. Only change in the full lineup would be Vitolo for Sarabia. Half of these players are at less than 85% fitness, so we need a fast start!
(NB: Only going to cover really important games with their own post - otherwise it will be monthly)

Kick off.
11': The match engine strikes first! Konoplyanka dribbles past 3 players on the left before whipping in a poor cross that Bravo should hold. He doesn't, he drops it at the feet of Gameiro who can't miss! 1-0 to Sevilla!
14': *Sarcastic clapping* Well done Tremoulinas. He throws the ball straight to Suarez who runs towards goal before calmly slotting past Rico. 1-1
29': *Sarcastic clapping* Gameiro's turn to mess up, as he fails to control a simple pass letting Barca counter. Krychowiak loses Suarez and he slots home. 2-1 to Barca

Half Time - Barcelona 2-1 Sevilla (Yes, I am only covering the goals :p )

82': Game over. Krohn-Delhi with the mistake this time and another lightening counter ends with Krychowiak losing Suarez again (Maybe not a good idea to put the Polish international at CB) and the Uruguayan makes no mistake to get his hattrick.

Full Time:
View attachment 151535

Next Update - ​Rest of August plus any other transfer dealings

Love this so far! Can't eait for you to really get started. I am starting my own first ever story on Udinese soon. By the way, you might wqnt to look at Victor Kovalenko from Shakhtar as he would fit in well with Konoplyanka since they are both Ukrainian. Not sure how expensive he is though but he has got 4.5* potential ability.
Thanks for the comment man! I'll be sure to give Kovalenko a look, although Shakhtar always seem to want a lot for any of their players :/

Love it, great to see a Sevilla-story. Their director of football Monchi is doing an absolute wonderful work in real-life. Quality signings each season but for a reasonable payment sometimes even for free. Sarabia will certainly be that kind of signing for you.

Love it, great to see a Sevilla-story. Their director of football Monchi is doing an absolute wonderful work in real-life. Quality signings each season but for a reasonable payment sometimes even for free. Sarabia will certainly be that kind of signing for you.
Thanks for the comment man, I'll definitely be trying to spot the best free transfers each season to follow this model. Hope Sarabia will turn out to be a good signing, but he'll likely be starting the season on the bench.

Good luck mate! Will be following this one :)
Cheers man, always good to have another follower!

View attachment 1051980
August Review

First up, the transfers:
View attachment 151445
View attachment 151444
With me using the winter update, there's hardly any transfers - these are the only ones that cost any money. So despite being Sevilla, we were actually the biggest spenders this window!

View attachment 151443
Our final deal, that for Zahavi (Canales was out of our price range) was the joint most expensive deal from the Spanish teams.

View attachment 151438
Expectations for the season.

Matches:
Friendlies:
View attachment 151442
Not the best... but a good win over Napoli towards the end.

NB - number in brackets after goalscorers is the number of goals they have in all competitions for the season.

La Liga Matchday 1 - Malaga vs Sevilla
Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Carrico, Krychowiak, Mariano, Banega, Iborra, Konoplyanka, Reyes, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 151441
Goalscorers: Gameiro (1), Reyes (1)
A good start, with a solid win over our rivals Malaga at their place. Took us a while to get through, but we did eventually.

After that match, we had the Champions League group stage draw:
View attachment 151440
Not as bad as it could've been. Juve will most likely win the group, but we should be able to pip Shakhtar to 2nd.

La Liga Matchday 2 - Sevilla vs Atletico
Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, TK (Kolodziejczak), Carrico, Mariano, Krychowiak, Iborra, Banega, Konoplyanka, Reyes, Gameiro
View attachment 151439
Goalscorers: Reyes (4), Gameiro (2)
What a result! We absolutely demolished them!

Table:
View attachment 151437
Top! Stop the season now! Also, loving Malaga being bottom :p

​Next Update - September

Last edited:
View attachment 1052314
September Review

First up, the Champions League odds:
View attachment 151174
33-1 isn't too bad, much better odds than Leicester to win the BPL and look what happened there :p

First match of the month was away to Levante:
La Liga Matchday 3 - Levante vs Sevilla
Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Carrico, TK, Mariano, Iborra, N'Zonzi, Konoplyanka, Reyes, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 151173
Goalscorers: Gameiro (4), Reyes (5)

A solid win, on to the next.

The start of our CL campaign was a tough home assignment against Juventus:
Champions League Matchday 1 - Sevilla vs Juventus
Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Carrico, TK, Mariano, Krychowiak, Iborra, Banega, Konoplyanka, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 151172
Goalscorers: Konoplyanka (1), Gameiro (5), Iborra (1)

What a win! We took our chances well, and were fully deserving of the win!

Back to league action, and a tricky game against Celta Vigo:
La Liga Matchday 4 - Sevilla vs Celta Vigo
Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Carrico, TK, Mariano, Krychowiak, Iborra, Banega, Konoplyanka, Reyes, Gameiro
View attachment 151171

Frustrating... Their goalie was in top form though, so it's not like we had played badly.

Some injury news:
View attachment 151170
Zahavi returns from the injury he sustained the day after signing, which paves the way for his debut in the next game...

Las Palmas away, perfect opportunity to bounce back from the Vigo defeat!
La Liga Matchday 5 - Las Palmas vs Sevilla
Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, TK, Fazio, Mariano, Iborra, N'Zonzi, Sarabia, Zahavi, Reyes, Gameiro
View attachment 151169
Goalscorers: Gameiro (9), TK (1), Reyes (6)
And bounce back we do, in some style!

Next up, Vallecano at home:
La Liga Matchday 6 - Sevilla vs Rayo Vallecano
Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Carrico, Krychowiak, Mariano, Iborra, Banega, Konoplyanka, Krohn-Delhi, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 151166
Goalscorers: Krohn-Delhi (2), Carrico (1), Konoplyanka (2), Llorente (1)

Another good win, going strong so far!

Then, the players started to revolt due to my insistence on keeping the same 11 on the pitch.

View attachment 151165
Forgot to SS the actual chat aha, but this one ended on a sour note with Rami wanting to leave. No major dressing room wars as of yet.

View attachment 151164
Sarabia is more understanding, he knows he won't get past Konoplyanka in the form he's in.

View attachment 151163
View attachment 151162
I remembered the SS here :p Coke sees sense, as he can't get past surprise package Mariano so far.

View attachment 151161
View attachment 151160
N'Zonzi sees sense as well, although I don't really want to play him that much and am trying to move him on anyway

Back to football, and a long trip to Ukraine for our next CL match:
Champions League Matchday 2 - Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sevilla
Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Carrico, Fazio, Mariano, Iborra, Banega, Konoplyanka, Zahavi, Reyes, Gameiro
View attachment 151159

We just didn't show up this time, didn't look close to scoring even after their red card.

La Liga Table:
View attachment 151158
Well... above the traditional top 3 still :D Comfortably top scorers in the league as well. Also, although it's sad to see Malaga no longer bottom, definitely happy they've been replaced by Real Betis :D

CL Group Standings:
View attachment 151157
Fairly close so far, how damaging could that defeat to Shakhtar turn out to be though?

Next Update - October

Wow, some great results there. Especially the 3-0 against Juventus and 6-0 against Las Palmas. Gameiro is a goal-machine. Don't really know what to think of your current 2:nd place in the Champions League, I'm guessing that the Sevilla-board rather sees you finishing 3:rd to get into the Europa League :p

It's almost silly how easily the backup/rotation-players starts complaining about the lack of playing time.

Wow, what a start mate! This motivated me to start my own personal Sevilla save, really loving this so far keep it up :)

Wow, some great results there. Especially the 3-0 against Juventus and 6-0 against Las Palmas. Gameiro is a goal-machine. Don't really know what to think of your current 2:nd place in the Champions League, I'm guessing that the Sevilla-board rather sees you finishing 3:rd to get into the Europa League :p

It's almost silly how easily the backup/rotation-players starts complaining about the lack of playing time.
Thanks man, have been some good results so far, but most have been mid table sides - we'll see how we fare against the bigger sides before I make a proper judgement. Surprisingly enough the board actually want us to get through the group stage instead of defending our EL trophy :O
As for the complaining, I agree that it's too often but it doesn't bother me that much as 9/10 times they back down easily...

Wow, what a start mate! This motivated me to start my own personal Sevilla save, really loving this so far keep it up :)
Thanks mate, like I've already said it is mostly mid table sides so far (except Atleti and the CL games). We've got Barcelona and Villarreal this month, so will be able to judge our ability a bit more accurately after that! Keep me informed on how your save is going :)

View attachment 1052552
October Review

Some injury news to start the month off:
View attachment 150949
First choice keeper Rico is ruled out for most of the month. Or so I though until it said in a press conference that he'd be out for 12-15 days. We shall see which it is :p

Next up, one of the players I wouldn't mind selling comes to me about a lack of football:
View attachment 150948
View attachment 150947
That went about as well as could be hoped :p Got a couple of strikers lined up should I be able to shift him in January.

Finally, on to the matches. First up, Barcelona. No biggie :p
Starting XI: Beto,Tremoulinas, Carrico, Rami, Mariano, Iborra, Banega, Zahavi, Konoplyanka,Reyes, Gameiro
View attachment 150946
Goalscorers:Rami (1)

Phew, just about got a positive result! No idea why FM is blaming Iborra for Messi's goal, Reyes headed it back to Messi about 3 yards out! Still, we stayed positive and profited from a Barca mix up at a corner to get a deserved equaliser and keep us in the hunt near the top.

Another complainee - this time Jaume Costa:
View attachment 150945
View attachment 150944
Once again, this one sees sense.

Injury update:
View attachment 150942
Escudero finally recovers from his injury so could make his début for Sevilla... or not if I have anything to do with it. One for the 'Out' pile in January.

Cup Draw time:
View attachment 150941
This particular draw is kind of irrelevant, we'd always get a minnow. The bigger news is the one I forgot to SS (XD) in that we won't get Real, Atleti or Barca until the final (and obviously can only get one of them!)

Back to the pitch, and a trip to by far the smallest stadium in La Liga - Eibar:
StartingXI: Beto, Costa, TK, Rami, Mariano, Iborra, Krychowiak, Konoplyanka,Krohn-Delhi, Reyes, Gameiro
View attachment 150940
Goalscorers:Konoplyanka (3), Gameiro (11)

Goals from our 2 stand out players this season get us yet another win.

Oh, and of course this happened :p
View attachment 150939
First start of the season. Injured.

CL football next, and a trip to the delightfully warm Scotland to face Celtic. Barca don't have fond memories there so we need to be on top of our game.
StartingXI: Beto, Tremoulinas, Carrico, Fazio, Mariano, Krohn-Delhi, Banega, Sarabia,Zahavi, Reyes, Gameiro
View attachment 150938
Goalscorers:Llorente (2)

-_-

Oh, and double -_-
View attachment 150937
Not out for too long though thankfully.

More injury news now:
View attachment 150936
Good news this time, as Rico comes back from his injury.

Next, yet more complaining - courtesy of Vitolo this time.
View attachment 150935
View attachment 150934
Not as easily convinced as the others, so I actually have to give him some game time. Not as if he's going to weaken the team like some of the others would.

Double injury time now!
View attachment 150933
View attachment 150932
Escudero didn't want a debut anyway! Fazio also got injured to limit our defensive options a bit.

Back on the pitch, we faced Getafe looking to keep up our challenge at the top:
StartingXI: Rico, Tremoulinas, TK, Carrico, Mariano, Iborra, N'Zonzi, Konoplyanka,Zahavi, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 150931
Goalscorers:TK (2), Konoplyanka (4)

Solid win, blah blah. On to the next.

Now, a tough challenge away at Villarreal.
StartingXI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Rami, Krychowiak, Mariano, Krohn-Delhi, N'Zonzi,Konoplyanka, Zahavi, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 150920

Top marks guys. Well on top overall, and a defensive mistake lets Villarreal score with their only shot on target. That is why we won't last the pace at the top.

La Liga Table
View attachment 150919
Still keeping up at the top. Barca should leapfrog us with a win in their game in hand against Getafe. But the top 6 are all quite closely grouped.

Champions League Group Standings
View attachment 150918
Well, we want the Europa League anyway...

Next update - November

Not a bad month, next month is the toughest by far with games against Real Madrid, Real Sociedad and Celtic. Also, are you readers ok with the current plan of one update a day?

View attachment 1052973
November Review

Straight into the football, and a crunch CL game against Celtic:
StartingXI: Rico, Tremoulinas, TK, Rami, Coke, Krychowiak, Banega, Konoplyanka,Krohn-Delhi, Reyes, Gameiro
View attachment 150582
Goalscorers:Konoplyanka (5), Llorente (5)
We get the win, but were poor in all honesty and it took a route one approach to get the win, with Celtic unable to cope with the physical presence of Llorente.

The one bit of bad new from that game:
View attachment 150581
Either Costa or TK will play LB against Juve.

Next up, the final members of the big 3 - we didn't lose to Barca or Atleti, can we make it 3/3?
Starting XI: Rico,Tremoulinas, Carrico, Rami, Mariano, Krychowiak, Iborra, Krohn-Delhi, Vitolo,Reyes, Gameiro
View attachment 150580
Goalscorers: Rami (2)

Annoying as ****, from Krychowiak's needless red card to Isco's completely preventable winner.

Injury news:
View attachment 150579
View attachment 150578
Reyes out for a month, Zahavi out for longer thanks to Israel. Might withdraw him a few times in future.

On the other side of the injury spectrum:
View attachment 150577
View attachment 150575
View attachment 150574
Fazio, Costa and Escudero all back to solidfy our defensive options.

A trip to Real Sociedad now, and what could be a tricky game.
Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, TK, Rami, Mariano, Iborra, Krohn-Delhi, Konoplyanka, Vitolo, Sarabia, Gameiro
View attachment 150573
Goalscorer: Iborra (2)

A soild win, should have been by more tbh.

Another crunch CL game, this time away at Juve - they want revenge after we beat them comprehensively at home...
Starting XI: Rico, TK, Krychowiak, Rami, Mariano, Iborra, Banega, Konoplyanka, Krohn-Delhi, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 150572
Goalscorer: Gameiro (12)

A solid result, if a little disappointing that we didn't hold on for a win. We now have the better head to head record over Juve, so if we win our final game they can't overtake us into 2nd.

Final game this month, Valencia - one of our top 4 rivals:
StartingXI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Carrico, Rami, Mariano, Krychowiak, Krohn-Delhi,N'Zonzi, Konoplyanka, Sarabia, Gameiro
View attachment 150571
Goalscorer: Sarabia (1)

FM. Don't you just hate it sometimes? It decided we weren't getting anything from this game, and we could do nothing to stop it.
Llorente shot straight at Ryan when he was on the floor and the ball on the goal line, Krychowiak missed a penalty and then resorted to long range attempts - and a Ryan clearance hit Abdennour about 5 yards from goal, only to roll back so slowly that Ryan had the time to wander back and pick it up! All this while their winner was a free header in the box, with Rico to the right of the goal!
So. Infuriating. (And the reason for no update yesterday XD)

La Liga Table
View attachment 150565
What could've been... if we had beaten Valencia and held on against Real then it would be a 3 way fight at the top as we'd all be level on points. Instead we're 4th, with any slim chance of an unlikely title almost certainly gone.

CL Group Standings

View attachment 150564
The only group left where any of the 4 teams can still qualify. We face Shakhtar on the last matchday knowing a win sees us top the group for sure.

Next Update - December + World Awards

View attachment 1053313
December Review

First up, our kind board do this:
View attachment 150262
We were on course to pass anyway as we're currently breaking even or making a small profit. Not complaining though!

Onto the football now, and we start our Copa del Rey campaign at Alcoyano of the segunda division B3
Starting XI: Beto, Costa, Fazio, Andreolli, Coke, N'Zonzi, Iborra, Sarabia, Krohn-Delhi, Vitolo, Llorente
View attachment 150261
Goalscorers: Krohn-Delhi (3), Gameiro (13)

Well that's promising for the future... our backups can't beat a third tier side! What's worse is the fact that we were lucky to get the draw...

Injury News:
View attachment 150260
Llorente out for a bit

And that was my 20th game in charge, cue the 20 game summary:
View attachment 150259
Most of those 40 goals came in the first 15 or so games!

Next up, a return to league action and a trip to Deportivo
Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, TK, Carrico, Mariano, Krychowiak, Banega, Konoplyanka, Sarabia, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 150258

I rest my case about the goals.

Crunch CL time now, win and we top the group. Draw, and we're relying on Celtic to deny Juve a win.
Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, TK, Rami, Mariano, Iborra, Banega, Konoplyanka, Krohn-Delhi, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 150257
Well, we were outplayed again... but we managed to scrape a draw. Was it enough though?

View attachment 150232
View attachment 150255
No, it wasn't. Juve beat Celtic 2-0 so it's back to the Europa League for us. We have a trophy to defend!

Back to the league now, and we need to get over our poor form. Gijon are next for us.
Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Rami, Carrico, Mariano, Iborra, Banega, Konoplyanka, Reyes, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 150254
Goalscorers: Konoplyanka (6), Iborra (3)

Well we took longer than I wanted to break through, but at least we scored and got the win!

More injuries:
View attachment 150253
View attachment 150252
Big blow in the loss of Banega. Reyes is replacable for a bit.

The Europa League draw:
View attachment 150251
Not too bad a draw...

Draw in full:
View attachment 150231

Back to the cup, and we need to get past Alcoyano
Starting XI: Beto, Escudero, Andreolli, Fazio, Mariano, N'Zonzi, Iborra, Krychowiak, Krohn-Delhi, Sarabia, Gameiro
View attachment 150250
Goalscorers: Krohn-Delhi (4), TK (3)

We get through, not too difficult. Eibar next in the cup.

Onto the league again. And the Sevillano Derby. A must win game, especially as Betis are bottom of the league.
Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Krychowiak, Carrico, Mariano, Iborra, Krohn-Delhi, Konoplyanka, Sarabia, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 150248
Goalscorers: Konoplyanka (7), Carrico (2)

We get the win, our third 2-0 in a row.

And my favourite news since taking over at Sevilla:
View attachment 150247
I get our rivals manager sacked! That's made me the most popular man in Seville :p

Injury:
View attachment 150246
Short term injury, nothing major

Contract news:
View attachment 150245
It's not so much the extension that matters, more the fact that I managed to raise his release clause from £25m to £40m - should ward off City, Chelsea and PSG.

Another league game, this one after the 11 day winter break. Espanyol this time.
Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, TK, Carrico, Mariano, Krychowiak, Iborra, Konoplyanka, Krohn-Delhi, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 150244
Goalscorers: Gameiro (15)

And another 2-0 win!

Injury news:
View attachment 150243
Typical. Signs new contract, gets injured.

And disciplinary news:
View attachment 150240
All in one go... XD

World Awards
View attachment 150224
View attachment 150227
View attachment 150226
View attachment 150225

OK... slightly surreal...

Squad stats so far:
View attachment 150223
View attachment 150222

Next Update - January Transfer Window

Could be interesting, we have a budget of £1m XD
If I want any players, they'll need to be bargains... Also, time to scour the expiring contracts market -see if we can find a Konoplyanka-like buy (only just missed out on Saul Niguez, who signed a new deal about 3 days before the window opened)

The following players are wanted:
Vicente Iborra - Chelsea, Milan, Napoli, Benfica (Not one I want to sell, but if a team meets his £28.5m RC then I'm sure I can find a replacement for that money)
Daniel Carrico - Chelsea, City, PSG (Don't want to sell him, RC currently at £22m - offered him a new deal with a £30m RC so hope he accepts ASAP)
Benoit Tremoulinas - Arsenal and Man City (He's an integral part of the team, but I'm sure we can find a quality replacement should he leave)
Vitolo - PSG and Liverpool (Not sure, he's HG but has a low RC - may bump it up a bit and see if he's really wanted)
Grzegorz Krychowiak - Chelsea, Juventus, Bayern (£32m RC. If they meet it he can go)
TK - PSG (Not one I want to sell as he's more for the future. Again, if his RC is met then he is expendable)
Kevin Gameiro - Liverpool and Roma (I'm confused by him, sometimes he looks unstoppable but other times he is a passenger. Really don't know what to do with him)
Beto - Fiorentina (Would prefer to keep him for the rest of the season at least)