Sevilla FC - Rise of Los Nervionenses!

View attachment 1054023
Transfer Window Update - Part 1
It's been one of those windows so far, bids flying in from all angles!

Bid #1:
View attachment 149615
Good to see the Germans have a sense of humour. Never. Going. To. Happen. Unless he kicks up a major fuss or something like that...

Oh look! He's kicking off :p
View attachment 149614
View attachment 149613
He's not happy, I'm not happy. The squad aren't happy either.
View attachment 149612
Forgot to SS the result of the chat, but the squad is very much divided. Ironically I have both the other CDM's on my side, as they think they'd get more game time with him gone. He's not leaving unless someone activates that £32m RC.

Bid #2
View attachment 149611
Make an offer that's worth up to £16.5m and have a Russian sugar daddy? Surely another £6m wouldn't be too much of a problem right? Of course it is. They refuse to pay his RC so we keep him. Everyone's happy :)

Bid #3
View attachment 149610
No. And again, wouldn't pay his RC.

Bid #4
View attachment 149608
One CDM or the other. Not both. Or either if I have my way :p

Yes, because Benfica are clearly a bigger club than Sevilla. -_-
View attachment 149607
View attachment 149606
Wants Krychowiak to leave so he can get more game time. At Benfica. Logic at it's finest.

Bid #5 (AKA when you get too annoyed so you start overcropping the SS')
View attachment 149605
Hot prospect for the future? And P$G are only offering a 7 figure sum?? Go figure.

Bid #6
View attachment 149604
Don't have to accept if it meets RC if it's not all up front. I want it all up front, they won't pay it all up front. No deal. Still.

Bid #7
View attachment 149603
Last time I checked, that was nowhere near £32m. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Bid #8
View attachment 149598
Still not £32m, still not a deal.

Bid #9
View attachment 149597
Insulting.

Bid #10
View attachment 149596
This is actually turning into the Krychowiak window. But, they left it open to negotiation!
View attachment 149595
Someone actually wanted Krychowiak. No qualms here, just a need to find a replacement.

In contract news:
View attachment 149594
Carrico gets a new deal, with a nice increase in RC to £30m.

View attachment 149593
With f*cking pleasure! Debating whether to keep Fazio or end his loan as well.

Bid #11
View attachment 149581
No. One CDM only leaves.

Bid #12
View attachment 149580
I'd consider this, but I'd prefer closer to £10m

Official sale:
View attachment 149579
Grzegorz Krychowiak leaves to Spurs for his RC £32m. Working on replacements already.

And then of course:
View attachment 149578
View attachment 149577
Thankfully no one is unhappy with me - surely they understand the concept of a RC?

And then:
View attachment 149576
View attachment 149562
I told him the truth, and he understands. If they make a better bid, I will probably accept.

Surprised by this:
View attachment 149561
Hope that record won't be broken again!

Bid #13
View attachment 149560
No. No. No. NO!

So, there we have it: One departure, and some wages freed up by Andreolli's departure. Trying to stay below £15m with any signings I make - as 15m Euros is the record spent by Sevilla (On Negredo...)

Next Update - The rest of the Transfer Window

View attachment 1054602
Transfer Window Update - Part 2
With Krychowiak gone, how will we spend the money - and will there be any more departures?

Bid #1
View attachment 149105
Think this appeared in Part 1 by accident :p Similar to Tremoulinas, expendable but I'd like more for him.

Complains, like Tremoulinas.
View attachment 149104
View attachment 149103
You get the picture :p

SIGNING:
View attachment 149102
Krychowiak's replacement, at a fraction of the price. Will rotate with Iborra for now (if he stays) with the intention of him becoming first choice next season.
Profile:
View attachment 149092

Next outgoing:
View attachment 149101
With pleasure again! This leaves me with 3 players who can play CB and Pareja coming back from injury. There's one CB I will try to sign, but I'm not going to look for another if I can't get him.

SIGNING:
View attachment 149100
No real standout players in the academy at the moment, so I made a move for this guy to rectify that. Will try to give him games against weaker opposition. Beat off Barcelona and Arsenal for his signature, that's got to be a positive right?
Profile:
View attachment 149093

CONTRACT:
View attachment 149099
TK signs a new deal, with a slight boost to his RC. Should put PSG off for now.

SIGNING:
View attachment 149098
The CB I wanted, and I got him. Don't think the price is too bad, that should complete my spending for this window barring last minute departures.
Profile:
View attachment 149094

Bid #2
View attachment 149097
Looks like I've made myself clear for the window, as this is on deadline day that I get only the 2nd bid of this half of the window XD Whilst it's more than Benfica's bid, it's slightly below what I wanted and both my first 2 choices of replacements have already moved...

Spanish window roundup:
View attachment 149096
Biggest spenders again, but no real blockbuster deals - just additions to the squad depth.

Overall window:
View attachment 149095
Krychowiak was the biggest fee in January by quite a bit! In fact, the top 3 transfers were all due to RC's

Our transfers:
View attachment 149091
So, in accordance with the rules:
2. Net transfer spend of no more than £25m per season - Our net transfer spend was just under £17m, so that's fine.
3. Any offer over £35m for a player MUST be accepted -
We were never troubled by a bid of that size...
4. A maximum of 4 non-Spanish players can be signed each season. No limit on Spanish players -
We only bought in 2 foreigners, one in each window. For future reference, I'm not counting Spanish players based abroad (like Olmo) as a foreigner.

Next Update - January Results

Seems like a big blow to have lost Krychowiak but Onazi looks like a great replacement, always performs well in FM :)

Seems like a big blow to have lost Krychowiak but Onazi looks like a great replacement, always performs well in FM :)
Yeh, it was a bit of a blow tbh but what can I do if he wanted to leave and they met his RC? Hope Onazi turns out to be good, he was close to being our record transfer :p

View attachment 1054649
January Update - Results

Match 1 - away at Granada
Starting XI: Rico, Costa, TK, Krychowiak, Mariano, N'Zonzi, Iborra, Sarabia, Vitolo, Reyes, Gameiro
View attachment 149062
Goalscorer: Gameiro (17)

Next up, CdR action at Eibar
Starting XI: Beto, Tremoulinas, TK, Carrico, Mariano, Krohn-Delhi, Iborra, Sarabia, Vitolo, Reyes, Gameiro
View attachment 149061
Goalscorers: Iborra (4), Gameiro (18)

Back to the league, Bilbao at home.
Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, TK, Rami, Coke, N'Zonzi, Krohn-Delhi, N'Zonzi, Vitolo, Reyes, Gameiro
View attachment 149060
Goalscorer: Gameiro (20)

Injury News:
View attachment 149059
Annoying, but Zahavi should be back soon...

CdR leg 2, as we look to secure our place in the QF's
Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, TK, Carrico, Mariano, N'Zonzi, Iborra, Sarabia, Vitolo, Reyes, Gameiro
View attachment 149058
Goalscorers: Gameiro (22), Vitolo (1), Mariano (1)

Injury News:
View attachment 149057
Not too major thankfully

CdR draw:
View attachment 149056
It would have been Malaga, but they couldn't beat a third tier side XD So we have a third tier side as quarter final opponents :D :D :D

League action, and the return of Malaga
Starting XI: Rico, Costa, TK, Rami, Mariano, Carrico, Iborra, N'Zonzi, Vitolo, Reyes, Gameiro
View attachment 149055
Goalscorers: Rami (3), Vitolo (2), Reyes (7), Carrico (3)

Record:
View attachment 149054
Not too bad :p

CdR again, as we travel to Linense
Starting XI: Rico, TK, Rami, Mariano, Carrico, Iborra, Tremoulinas, Vitolo, Reyes, Gameiro
View attachment 149053
Goalscorer: Carrico (4)

Back to the league, and a tough trip to Atletico
Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, TK, Fontas, Mariano, Onazi, Iborra, Sarabia, Vitolo, Reyes, Gameiro
View attachment 149050
Goalscorer: Onazi (1)

CdR again, as we look to get to the semi finals.
Starting XI: Rico, Costa, TK, Rami, Mariano, N'Zonzi, Iborra, Sarabia, Olmo, Reyes, Llorente
View attachment 149052
Goalscorers: Llorente (6), OG (1)

CdR Draw:
View attachment 149051
I would like to thank them for beating Valencia, we should get to the the final now (other semi is Barca-Atleti)

Finally, Levante to wrap up the month
Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Carrico, Fontas, Mariano, Iborra, Onazi, Banega, Konoplyanka, Vitolo, GameiroView attachment 149034
Goalscorers: Vitolo (3), Konoplyanka (8)

League Table:
View attachment 149029
Tight at the top, as Real lead the table from us on GD only. Barca can overtake both of us and obtain a 1 point lead if they win all 3 games in hand.

Next Update - February

View attachment 1055230
February Update

First game of the month was the first leg of our CdR Semi Final, in Barcelona - playing Espanyol
StartingXI: Beto, Tremoulinas, Fontas, Rami, Mariano, Iborra, Banega, Konoplyanka,Reyes, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 148528
Goalscorers: Vitolo (4)

In control for most of the match, and Beto ruined it at the end letting in 2 perfectly saveable shots to mean we have it all to do at Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán

Onto the league, and a trip to Vigo to face Celta.
StartingXI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Fontas, Carrico, Mariano, Onazi, Banega, Konoplyanka,Reyes, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 148527
Goalscorer: Gameiro (26)

I've said Gameiro is unplayable sometimes - that game was one of those games!

Player unhappiness
View attachment 148526
View attachment 148525
I really don't appreciate cup players complaining before a cup game. But at least he sees sense.

Time for the second leg.
StartingXI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Fontas, Carrico, Coke, Iborra, Onazi, Banega,Konoplyanka, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 148524
Goalscorers:OG x2, Vitolo (5), Konoplyanka (9)

Well... that was an experience. We raced into a 3 goal lead at HT and looked like storming through to the final. Then we threw it away not long after HT and Espanyol looked comfortable. All until Konoplyanka took matters into his own hands to score a goal similar to Oscar's vs QPR and send us into the final

Who won out of Barca and Madrid?
Answer:
View attachment 148523
I would have been happy with this, except for that 4-1 defeat the last time we played them.

League football again, and the visit of Las Palmas
StartingXI: Beto, Costa, Rami, TK, Coke, Onazi, Iborra, N'Zonzi, Sarabia, Reyes,Llorente
View attachment 148522
Goalscorers:Reyes (8), Sarabia (4), N'Zonzi (1), OG

Rotation was key here with Malmo in mind. Good to see most of the backup players play well

However:
View attachment 148521
Ouch.

Random news article:
View attachment 148520
I'm waiting for them to offer me one aha, if it gets to April without an offer then I'll ask for one.

Nice board:
View attachment 148519
:)

First leg of EL now, a shortish trip to Malmo
StartingXI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Fontas, Carrico, Coke, Iborra, Banega, Konoplyanka,Zahavi, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 148518
Goalscorers:Konoplyanka (10), Gameiro (29)

That's the tie over, will rotate for the second leg.

Back to the league, and a trip to Rayo Vallecano
StartingXI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Fontas, Carrico, Coke, Onazi, Banega, Konoplyanka,Zahavi, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 148517
Goalscorers:OG, Vitolo (6), Konoplyanka (11)

Well, the title gives a little spoiler aha :p

Unhappiness
View attachment 148515
View attachment 148514
Well, he can go then

Second leg now
StartingXI: Beto, Escudero, Rami, Pareja, Mariano, N'Zonzi, Iborra, Curro, Konoplyanla,Reyes, Llorente
View attachment 148513
Goalscorers:Llorente (7), Curro (1)

Solid win, good to see Curro get a goal on his first start this season.

And as a reward for beating Malmo, we will face:
View attachment 148512
Anderlecht!
They do have some talented players (that midfield of theirs comes to mind) so we have to be wary, but we should win this.

More unhappiness
View attachment 148511
View attachment 148510
Easily resolved

Big game now, as we travel to the Nou Camp on the same weekend as the Madrid derby. Big chance to lay down a marker!
Starting XI: Rico,Tremoulinas, Fontas, Carrico, Coke, Onazi, Banega, Konoplyanka, Zahavi, Reyes,Gameiro
View attachment 148509
Goalscorers:Gameiro (30), Konoplyanka (12)

Lay down a marker we did! Just not the type I wanted ffs! This is why we shouldn't win the league this season.

Discipline:
View attachment 148508

League Table

View attachment 148507
No room for error.

​Next Update - Youth Intake (Or at least it should be)

Well done, seems to be going really well so far! Keep it up!

Apart from the odd player having a moan, (I'm getting the same at Bordeaux)

Well done, seems to be going really well so far! Keep it up!

Apart from the odd player having a moan, (I'm getting the same at Bordeaux)
Cheers man, surprised to see Barca and Real struggling as much as they are (by their standards) tbh...
As for the moaning, it's quite predictable and easy to solve so doesn't bother me as much as it could aha

View attachment 1055802
March Review

Start the month with the visit of Eibar

Starting XI: Rico, Costa, TK, Rami, Mariano, N'Zonzi, Onazi, Banega, Krohn-Delhi,Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 148012
Goalscorers: Vitolo (7), Gameiro (32)

And again, the headline gives it away :p

Next up, a trip to Getafe

Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Fontas, Carrico, Mariano, Onazi, Banega, Konoplyanka,Zahavi, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 148011
Goalscorers: Gameiro (33), Zahavi (2), Konoplyanka (13)

Another solid win as we keep going at the top

DISCIPLINE:
View attachment 148010

EL now, and the short trip to Belgium to take on Anderlecht

Starting XI: Beto, Excudero, Rami, Carrico, Coke, Iborra, Banega, Konoplyanka, Krohn-Delhi, Reyes, Llorente
View attachment 148009
Goalscorers: Krohn-Delhi (5), Konoplyanka (14)

We got the win, just.

Back to the league, and a tough game against European chasing Villarreal

Starting XI: Rico, Fontas, Carrico, Tremoulinas, Mariano, N'Zonzi, Onazi, Iborra,Konoplyanka, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 148008
Goalscorers:Gameiro (35), Konoplyanka (16)

Well... that was easy.

RECORD:
View attachment 148007
Highlights how good he's been all season

Back to the EL, and we need to ensure we don't slip up against Anderlecht

Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Carrico, Fontas, Mariano, Banega, N'Zonzi, Iborra, Konoplyanka, Vitolo, Gameiro

View attachment 148004

Snoozefest. But we're through

Time for the draw, and still a couple of big teams left in (albeit Napoli and PSG got knocked out last round):
View attachment 148003
Ah. Nice difficult draw. Not the only big draw, as United play Dortmund.

Final game of the month, and a massive tie away to Real Madrid

If we win this, we will go 9 points clear at the top of the league

Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Carrico, Fontas, Mariano, Banega, N'Zonzi, Iborra, Konoplyanka, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 148002

Ah. Our amazing record away at the big 3 is complete. 3 games, 3 losses at an aggregate score of 11-3.

League Table
View attachment 148001
No room for slip ups, but it is now in our hands to seal an unlikely first season title triumph!

Next Update - April

man i've loved reading this all. Hope you go all the way, what roles are Gamerio and your wingers in?

man i've loved reading this all. Hope you go all the way, what roles are Gamerio and your wingers in?
Thanks man, hoping to get another update or two (I've finished the season) out today so that you can find out :) As for the roles, it depends on what type of game it is: Away games, Gameiro is CF (At) and the wingers are W (At) and IF (Su) for left and right respectively. Hard home games, Gameiro is a Trequartista and the wingers are both IF (Su). For the easier home games, Gameiro is AF (At) with the wingers on the same duties as the away games. Hope that helps!

Speaking of updates :p

View attachment 1056091April Review
With our fate in our own hands will we hold on like Leicester or crumble like Tottenham? Let's find out!

First up for us is Real Sociedad.
StartingXI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Rami, Fontas, Mariano, Banega, Onazi, Iborra,Konoplyanka, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 147759
Goalscorers:Mariano (2), Llorente (8), Fontas (1)

A good solid win from us here, to keep us ahead.

Following on from this win, the board finally contacted me about a new contract:
View attachment 147758
Of course I'd sign it!

INJURY NEWS:
View attachment 147757
He's finally back, won't rush him in though - he'll most likely play in the reserves for a month or so to build his fitness back up.

Next up, I'm a numpty. I forgot to take the normal SS of the Valencia match because I was too into the save XD
StartingXI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Carrico, Fontas, Mariano, Banega, N'Zonzi, Iborra,Konoplyanka, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 147753
Goalscorers:Zahavi (4), Konoplyanka (17)

We won, just about. Still going strong!

Next up, the first leg of our Europa League quarter final at home to Spurs
StartingXI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Fontas, TK, Mariano, N'Zonzi, Iborra, Krohn-Delhi,Konoplyanka, Reyes, Gameiro
View attachment 147756
Goalscorers:Konoplyanka (18)

Tbh, we were lucky to even get the draw - we were dreadful. All to do in the 2nd leg

Inbetween the two legs came Deportivo. This was simply a case of which competition to prioritise - and i chose the Europa League as we had enough of a lead on Real at this point.

Starting XI: Beto, Costa, Rami, Pareja, Coke, Onazi, Krohn-Delhi, N'Zonzi, Zahavi, Reyes, Llorente
View attachment 147755

All the rotation most definitely showed. But as I said, we had that lead at the top so could afford a loss. Much less margin for error now - and need to hope it pays off with a win against Spurs!

Talking of which, here we go!
StartingXI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Carrico, Fontas, Mariano, Banega, Iborra,Konoplyanka, Zahavi, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 147754
Goalscorer: Gameiro (37)

It did pay off... eventually. Looked like it was going to go the distance until Gameiro popped up late on to send us to the Semi Finals. Three in a row? Maybe

Anyway, time for the draw and it was a choice between Dortmund (No, just no), Dnipro (2nd choice for me, repeat of the previous years final) or Fenerbahce (My preferred choice)
We got:
View attachment 147752
Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk

Not my preferred choice, but not Dortmund so I suppose I should be happy

Back to the league and with no room for error, the visit of main rivals Real Betis could be a tricky fixture for us
StartingXI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Carrico, Fontas, Mariano, Banega, Onazi, Iborra,Konoplyanka, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 147751
Goalscorers: Onazi (2), Gameiro (39)

A win, despite Tremoulinas getting caught up in the atmosphere. Still top, edging closer to that historic title!

Also, as a result of that win:
View attachment 147750
We secure CL football for next season. The finances are much better there, so we need to hope for a better run than this season. Why?

This is why:
View attachment 147749
We're struggling financially. Just £6m in the bank means this could be one of the most crucial transfer windows I've managed in. Doesn't help that we're predicted to fail FFP for the Europa League so I may need to sell a star player now to pass it...

Anyway, let's ignore the finances for now and focus on winning trophies! The first leg of the EL was upon us.
StartingXI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Carrico, Fontas, Mariano, Banega, N'Zonzi, Iborra,Konoplyanka, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 147748
Goalscorers: Gameiro (40), Konoplyanka (19)

The deadly duo are at it again! Tbh, we were again lucky to win as our goals only went in because their goalie had a shocker. He really should've saved both of them!

In the other Semi-Final, Fenerbahce edged a tight first leg 1-0 in Turkey. You'd probably back Dortmund to overturn it at home though...

League Table:
View attachment 147747
So nearly there! Our final four fixtures are: Espanyol (Away), Granada (Home), Sporting Gijon (Away), Athletic Bilbao (Away). Can we do it?

Finances:
View attachment 147746
Yeh, not in the best of shapes. The projections don't offer me much assurance either, rather kindly predicting we'll be nearly £100m in debt in a couple of seasons time. The board don't seem to mind that much for some reason as they'll allow me to adjust the budget up to £30m!

Next Update - The final fixtures (A potential treble?!)

View attachment 1056331May Update
Make or break time. We could finish this season with anything between 0 and 3 trophies.

First up, away at Espanyol
Starting XI: Rico, Costa, Carrico, Fontas, Mariano, Onazi, Iborra, Konoplyanka, Zahavi, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 147550
Goalscorers: Konoplyanka (21), Vitolo (8)

Another win, we're in sight of the title now!

But, let's not get ahead of ourselves - we've got a tricky Europa League tie at Dnipro to get through first
Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Carrico, Fontas, Mariano, N'Znonzi, Iborra, Konoplyanka, Zahavi, Reyes, Gameiro
View attachment 147549
Goalscorers: Gameiro (42), N'Zonzi (2)

We did it! A third straight Europa League final awaits us.

But who will we play? Did Dortmund manage to overturn that deficit?
View attachment 147548
NO! They went 2-0 up quite early and looked to be sailing through, but they couldn't get one more goal to finish Fenerbahce off - and the Turkish giants then netted a dramatic away goal winner in extra time to send the Germans crashing out (Uncanny how Dortmund like to go out to late goals :p )

Next up, a transfer. With the financial crisis growing I am forced to look to the free transfer market for inspiration. And how could I forget who I was going to find there...
View attachment 147547
I needed a replacement for Beto, who will leave this summer. I think Rulli is an upgrade :p

Currently looking at one other potential free transfer as well, but if I do sign that person it's not going to be in this update.

The next game was pivotal. This was the first of our three shots at winning the title. If Barcelona slipped up beforehand then we were guaranteed the crown. But they weren't going to let their rivals Espanyol crown us. So the equation was simple. Win and we are champions for the first time in 70 years.
Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Fontas, Carrico, Coke, Banega, N'Zonzi, Konoplyanka, Reyes, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 147546
Goalscorer: Reyes (9)

CHAMPIONS!!!!
Of course it was. The captain scores the goal to seal our title triumph! The match was pretty **** tbh, but he popped up right at the very end to send us into party mode!

View attachment 147545
View attachment 147544

Quite easy to switch off now, but we have 2 games left of the league campaign and need to be professional. First up are relegation threatened Gijon. We win, they go down
Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Carrico, Fontas, Mariano, Iborra, Banega, Konoplyanka, Olmo, Reyes, Llorente
View attachment 147543

Yeh... literally nothing happened. 2 highlights, both ours.

And to round of the season, Athletic Bilbao.
Starting XI: Beto, Costa, TK, Rami, Coke, N'Znonzi, Krohn-Delhi, Sarabia, Zahavi, Reyes, Llorente
View attachment 147542
Goalscorers: TK (4), Reyes (10)

Well... at least it wasn't a 0-0, even if it's not the ideal preparation for 2 cup finals

Final La Liga Table
View attachment 147541
There it is. Admittedly we were very lucky that the big 3 all had terrible seasons by their standards.
Barcelona fell 15 points short of their total IRL, Real Madrid 18. If we had that points total IRL, we would have only got 4th. And despite being top scorers, we were nearly 30 goals behind what Barca and Real managed IRL. So we will need to be better next season if we want to retain the title.
Also:
View attachment 147540
-_- Win the league, get £4m in prize money?!

Anyway, enough whinging. Time to defend the Europa League title!
Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Fontas, Carrico, Mariano, Banega, Iborra, Konoplyanka, Krohn-Delhi, Reyes, Gameiro
View attachment 147538
Goalscorers: Gameiro (43), Reyes (11), Banega (1)

Well... better late than never for Banega who chooses to score his first goal of the season in his 41st game to see us retain our title!

That's a double done, could we really make it a treble in my first season??
Starting XI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Fontas, Carrico, Mariano, Banega, Iborra, Konoplyanka, Krohn-Delhi, Reyes, Gameiro
View attachment 147537

No, as we lose out to a late winner. But still, a double is a good achievement!

Next Update - End of Season Awards, Season Review and Leagues around Europe

View attachment 1056347
End of Season Awards

Player of the year - Dani Alves (Barcelona)
View attachment 147536

Goalkeeper of the Year - Keylor Navas (Real Madrid)
View attachment 147535

Golden Boot - Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)
View attachment 147534

Spanish Golden Boot - Paco Alcacer (Valencia)
View attachment 147533

Most improved club - Sevilla
View attachment 147532
Not condescending at all...

Manager of the Year - Me (Sevilla)
View attachment 147531

Spanish Young Player of the Year - Iñaki Williams (Athletic Bilbao)
View attachment 147528

Spanish Player of the Year - Dani Carvajal (Real Madrid)
View attachment 147529

Team of the season:
View attachment 147530

So yeah... not at all biased against Sevilla.
Rest of Europe

Serie A - Juventus (98 points)
View attachment 147498
Juventus manage an unbeaten season on their way to an impressive 98 point haul to keep up their Serie A dominance.

Primeira Liga - Sporting Lisbon (96 points)
View attachment 147499
Continuing the theme of dominance, the big 3 utterly demolished the rest of Portugal with all 3 on at least 90 points. Sporting did the best in the games between them, and ended with a mammoth 96 points and an unbeaten season to boot.

Ligue 1 - PSG (95 points)
View attachment 147500
PSG kept up their dominance, but failed to get an unbeaten season. Absolutely terrible - their loss was to 2nd placed Marseille, at the Parc des Princes!

Eredivisie - Ajax (86 points)
View attachment 147501
The lowest points total of a champion (outside of Spain) comes courtesy of Ajax. Meanwhile Feyenoord fans found themselves treated to some incredibly boring football - with only 47 goals in their games, less than 2 every 3 games...

Premier League - Arsenal (96 points)
View attachment 147502
The record BPL points tally goes in the first season! What a way for Wenger to bow out! And Chelsea's season was classed as a disappointment... :p

Bundesliga - Bayern Munich (92 points)
View attachment 147496
Bayern win the title again, as expected. Poor Darmstadt were out of their depth all season, finishing with no wins and a quite frankly embarrassing 3 points. Yes, 3 points. Makes Derbys BPL record of 11 look quite good :p

Final Sevilla Stuff
View attachment 147495
Captain Reyes gets player of the year. No place for 43-goal hero Gameiro in the top 3???

View attachment 147494
Bit like Leicester - always hovering around the top, and once we got there we never looked back

Potential Transfer Window Movers
Kevin Gameiro - Liverpool/Roma - RC £28.5m (In process of agreeing a new deal with RC bumped up to £54m
Benoit Tremoulinas - Arsenal/Marseille - RC £17m
Vitolo - Man Utd - RC £17.75m (didn't notice how low it was, will be looking to bump it up ASAP)
Ever Banega - Chelsea - RC £40m
Beto - Braga

Worth remembering that although Gameiro (hopefully) and Banega have high RC's, I have already stated that if an offer comes in of £35m+ it will be accepted. So there's a chance that at least one big name will leave

Next Update - Off-season stuff and early transfers

View attachment 1057178
Pre/Post Season So Far
Currently gone up to when the fixtures for the season are announced, so here's what's happened so far!

First up, the end of the FFP period...
View attachment 146777

Prize money had somewhat reduced our debt, to the level where the board could intervene and pump in enough money to prevent us failing FFP. Hopefully we should have a better shot in the CL being in pot 1 so that we can get more money there.

Rankings change:
View attachment 146776
View attachment 146775
La Liga reigns supreme again, while we take a big stride up the coefficients ranking. Providing we don't have a disastrous European campaign this season, we should hope to break into the top 10 at the end of it.

Super Cup draw:
View attachment 146774
So, the team who nearly fell at the group stage in our group went on to win the Champions League... and now we play them yet again!

Rich list:
View attachment 146773
A slight rise for us, still a long way off the financial superpowers so need to stay cautious with our deals.

Oh, and in keeping with Sevilla tradition:
View attachment 146772

Transfers so far
Lets be honest, you're not that interested in all that waffle above :p

View attachment 146770
All our deals so far. Less than £3.5m spent.

Geronimo Rulli - GK
View attachment 146767
Very much first choice, but I will still try to give Rico a lot of games.

Alex Grimaldo - LB
View attachment 146768
Former Barcelona youth product Grimaldo signs from Benfica to be our new backup LB - still got some good potential so could be our first choice in a season or two.

Augustin Morel - CB
View attachment 146769
I spent ages scouring round for decent looking regens, and this was best I could find who was willing to join (on youth intake day, there are others now :p). Looks like I got a decent prospect, so hopefully him and Herrador (who is wanted by Barca...) can form our CB partnership in years to come!

OUTS
Dani Olmo (CAM)
View attachment 146763
Loaned him out as I feel it will better serve his development to have the regular football. Will most likely replace Krohn-Delhi next season.

Ciro Immobile (ST)
View attachment 146764
I had no intention of using him as he had a poor goalscoring record while out on loan. Napoli were foolish enough to pay for him

Jaume Costa (LB)
View attachment 146765
Lyon are sniffing around a few of my defenders, but I was willing to let Costa go for a small profit with Grimaldo lined up to replace him

Beto (GK)
View attachment 146766
No longer needed.

Next Update - Rest of Pre-Season and any other transfers

Great first season to claim the La Liga title with Sevilla! Are you aiming to bring through several youngsters rather than signing the finished product?

Great first season to claim the La Liga title with Sevilla! Are you aiming to bring through several youngsters rather than signing the finished product?
Cheers man, we'll be hard pressed to replicate it though :/ Given my self-imposed transfer restrictions, there aren't many finished products I can sign - so while I might not be bringing in youth team players, the players I am signing have room to improve still, whilst trying (more so this season) to give the most talented youngsters we have some game time

First up, sorry for the lack of updates - exams getting in the way :/ But they're out the way now, so I can focus on this again!

View attachment 1058430Rest of Pre-Season and August Review

First up, the remaining transfers:
OUT
View attachment 145612
View attachment 145611
Pareja was always going to leave as his injury from last season meant he was at a much lower level than before. N'Zonzi left for a decent fee, seeing as he wasn't going to get too many games this season.

IN:
Just the one in, as we bring in a rotational CM to replace N'Zonzi
View attachment 145610
View attachment 145609
Not a bad pickup for £5.5m!

Elsewhere:
View attachment 145608
View attachment 145607
View attachment 145606
Some really big spending here, to show what we're up against! PSG spent £122m on players such as Matic and Kondogbia, Real spent £88m on players like Morata, R. Rodriguez and Brandt and Man City spent £118m to begin the Guardiola era, as he brings in Ruben Neves, Baldé Keita, Joao Moutinho and Faouzi Ghoulam.

August itself now!

Title odds:
View attachment 145604
Seems our title win helped us, as we overtake Atletico to become third favourites for the title. Not bad :)

And our own personal expections:
View attachment 145603
I hope that should all be achievable, a decent CL group would do wonders!

First up, the European Super Cup against Juve
Starting XI: Rico,Tremoulinas, Fontas, Rami, Mariano, Iborra, Banega, Konoplyanka, Zahavi,Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 145601
Goalscorer: Zahavi (1)

Well... we'd probably have won this if we went in at HT with a 1-0 lead.

The two legs of the Supercopa de España now, against Atleti.
Away leg first
StartingXI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Fontas, Rami, Mariano, Iborra, Banega, Konoplyanka,Zahavi, Reyes, Gameiro
View attachment 145600

Not even an away goal to show for our work

Home leg
StartingXI: Rulli, Grimaldo, Fontas, TK, Mariano, Onazi, Banega, Fernandez,Konoplyanka, Vitolo, Gameiro
View attachment 145599
Goalscorers: Vitolo (1), Fontas (1)

Well, bad tempered much! We turned round the deficit only to lose our heads with both Onazi and Mariano seeing red. It was just a matter of time until Atletico got the sucker punch...

In more positive news:
View attachment 145597
We're popular :D Just the 1.5k glory hunters :p

And finally we start the league campaign with a nice easy visit to Real!
StartingXI: Rulli, Tremoulinas, Fontas, TK, Mariano, Onazi, Fernandez, Konoplyanka,Zahavi, Reyes, Gameiro
View attachment 145596
Goalscorer: Gameiro (1)

Well... not the start to the season we'd planned. The only way is up right?

The final game of the update sees us take on Levante.
StartingXI: Rico, Tremoulinas, Fontas, Carrico, Coke, Onazi, Iborra, Banega, Vitolo, Sarabia, Gameiro
View attachment 145593
Goalscorers: Banega (1), Vitolo (2), Sarabia (1)

That's more like it! Hopefully this can kickstart our season... right into the international break XD

But before we leave, that nice easy CL group we were promised:
View attachment 145594
Yep, lovely and easy. It will be a fight for 2nd, and we won't really be guaranteed 3rd with Olympiakos very capable. Thanks UEFA -_-

Next Update - September

Yess Second season, interesting that you've hardly made signings its gonna be hard. Still think you can do it!!