Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Spanish

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • South American

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
I'd say German girls have quite cute accents..

Seriously my personal favorites are Aussie babes.

Err the Australian accent is possibly the worst in the world, I think Ting Tong could turn me on more than an Aussie :p

:wub:

Dont really matter how she speaks or what she says its what else she can do with her mouth Im interested in.

Irish but I met a girl when last on holiday and she was Welsh, I loved her accent :S French as-well :)

The Irish accent is hot, on a male or female.

Cheryl Cole's voice is annoying, but I'm not certain it's because of her accent. I know a girl from Teesside who sounds pretty cute when she talks; which is all the time.

Welsh and Scottish accents are good but nothing beats an Irish accent. I like a Geordie accent but it isn't sexy and French accents are really irritating.
Seemples

The Irish accent is hot, on a male or female.

Cheryl Cole's voice is annoying, but I'm not certain it's because of her accent. I know a girl from Teesside who sounds pretty cute when she talks; which is all the time.

Just to make sure, you're not saying Cheryl is from Teesside are you?

Us Teessiders sound nothing like Cheryl (Geordie!). Just wanted to clarify....

Anyway, Irish and sometimes Scouse :O

No, I know the accent at 'Boro is different from that of Newcastle. However, I will say that to the untrained ears, they do sound similar. It was the closest comparison I could give.

Although, saying that, my dad married into a Geordie family, and the accent on my dad's wife is horrendous.

I would say irish, and totally agree with the Cheryl Cole shout ;)

Although this semester at Uni, i have young Psych Lecturer who's scottish and she is HOT! So im gonna side with whatever area from Scotland she's from too :p i could listen to her all day

Northern Irish, but that probably has something to do with the amount of hot Northern Irish girls who went to my Uni.

Dont lie, its all about the Siren