• Spanish

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • South American

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
Taylor loves the Welsh :wub:

I have a pretty strong accent. Whenever you see a post by me next you have to read it out loud in your very best Welsh accent XD

I also like Indian accents, Mexican and South-East Nigerian. Don't ask me why.

Because I have no answer.

I had a friend from Wales who came here for school, ******* hard to understand.

I dn't know about accents, but I think Seth McFarlane has the worlds sexiest voice.

Does posh count? Well some or to be more accurate just one purely because this girl that went to my old secondary school was niiice in every possible.way.

Last edited:
Don't know why but I think Welsh accents are cute...like Staceys off Gavin and Stacey.

French is very naughty..........even when it is being outrageously over done like Vikki Michelle in:wub: ALLO ALLO

and of course the Mrs(K)....................can do a super sexy voice in between nagging the **** out of me(6)

I would say it depends where you are from. From my own experience, non-english speaking people like more the "British english" (they cant differentiate between north/south). Also "South African English" is quite popular.
As for French, in Paris and surrounding areas they speak it too fast, the Swiss french are the slowest one speaking, and nicest imo. Among spanish speakers, the Argentinean and maybe the Colombian are the most acclaimed ones. Personally I like the portuguese spoken in Brazil, not Portugal. I also like that typical english accent the German have. Funny and sexy.

Oh, and French people speaking english (those who can and want) are also quite nice.

And Italian, well, the language of Casanova, what more there is to say....

In either way, this poll is like choosing colours, everyone has their favourite. Besides, most of us wont choose Chinese, Arabic, Indonesian, because we cant understand it...

not voted because other is not there, the sexiest accent is Australian

I would say it depends where you are from. From my own experience, non-english speaking people like more the "British english" (they cant differentiate between north/south). Also "South African English" is quite popular.
As for French, in Paris and surrounding areas they speak it too fast, the Swiss french are the slowest one speaking, and nicest imo. Among spanish speakers, the Argentinean and maybe the Colombian are the most acclaimed ones. Personally I like the portuguese spoken in Brazil, not Portugal. I also like that typical english accent the German have. Funny and sexy.

Oh, and French people speaking english (those who can and want) are also quite nice.

And Italian, well, the language of Casanova, what more there is to say....

In either way, this poll is like choosing colours, everyone has their favourite. Besides, most of us wont choose Chinese, Arabic, Indonesian, because we cant understand it...

I have a slight South African English Accent^^)

Got to be Latin.. not sure whether you'd put that under South American or Spanish, so not going to vote in the poll.. but my opinion is latin!

Northern Irish ftw. 'Northern' English is a bit vague, as is Southern English. Northern could be Manc, Scouse, Geordie. All of which are ok if its a twang, but if its heavy its like 'where's my ducktape gone?'