• Spanish

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • South American

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
Not Scouse!!

But properly i think Norfolk is the worst. i can say that as i live here.

My favourite has to be Spanish/Latin

no preference. If she's hot then that's enough ;D

italian duh, how was that not mentioned?

Also a good thick british accent is hawt! Im American by the way with a country boy accent. foreign girls love me.

italian duh, how was that not mentioned?

Also a good thick british accent is hawt! Im American by the way with a country boy accent. foreign girls love me.
i live in america, and they love my accent :)

I forgot to mention. If a girl can replicate the accent of Aleksander the Meerkat then she will do well for me :)
Seemples ;)

some of the comments on this thred have been hilarious. either intentionally or embarassingly.

I'm baffled at the Welsh thing (no offence) but the accent is rather annoying. I think the Irish accent is pretty sexy though.

some of the comments on this thred have been hilarious. either intentionally or embarassingly.

I'm baffled at the Welsh thing (no offence) but the accent is rather annoying. I think the Irish accent is pretty sexy though.

Hmm.. a part of me is telling me not to like you.. (A)

Haha no offence meant mate. I just tend to find the very strong accents annoying. I went to the smallest village in Wales with my mate and his parents a few years ago, and the accents were so strong. I think the place was called St Davids, tiniest little place, but yeah I'm going off topic.

Mike said it as a joke. since he is welsh.:D He knows it's a horrendous accent.(K)

Any accent is fine as long as it's not an essex one.:mad:

Haha no offence meant mate. I just tend to find the very strong accents annoying. I went to the smallest village in Wales with my mate and his parents a few years ago, and the accents were so strong. I think the place was called St Davids, tiniest little place, but yeah I'm going off topic.

Thick accents are sexiest because it makes it harder to understand what a girl is saying. ie easier to just ignore. It's almost like doing a girl that speaks a different language completely, no need for talk as you can't understand each other.