• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 5K

Jake

Super Moderator
Reaction score
YouTube - GOLAZOO DEL HIJO DE VAN PERSIE
Arsene Wenger is a dab hand at spotting young talent so he's probably already got his eye on this one, after YouTube footage emerged of Arsenal striker Robin van Persie watching helplessly as his 4-year-old son beat him with a screaming volley during a Dutch training session.

With dad in goal, Van Persie Jnr took an innocent-looking run-up - taking it at pace on the half-volley before it loops up and into the top corner off the post. A finish any striker in the world would have been proud of.

Van Persie Snr - with jealousy burning in his eyes - is left rooted to the spot by the finish, staring out his son with his hands on his knees.
To be fair to Shaqueel, he's no showboater. He just stands there looking pretty nonplussed by the whole thing.
'Better than Bendtner,' uttered one particularly grumpy Gooner when shown the clip.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/859521-robin-van-persie-lobbed-by-amazing-volley-from-son-shaqueel-4

Pfft! I did this at the FMB Staff 5-a-side match and I didn't get my own thread.

Pfft! I did this at the FMB Staff 5-a-side match and I didn't get my own thread.

You have this the wrong way round, you had a five year old in goal (Dunc), in this a five year old scored.

I don't remember you doing anything other than skinning me once.

To be fair any little kid can do that its just the fact that its a Van Persie that it is all over the place i am sure loads of us has done things like this.

Back