Shaqueel Van Persie, aged 4 scores against Dad with a volley

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 5K
Or Arsenal legend and one of the most gifted defenders of his generation? The list goes on.

No Doubt it does, we can also add many other lines, just wondered it what sense he was talking about Martin, Clearly wasnt modeling for sure though.

No Doubt it does, we can also add many other lines, just wondered it what sense he was talking about Martin, Clearly wasnt modeling for sure though.

Don't lie, you're so gay for Keown it's unreal.

Makes me wonder what other footballers have young'uns knocking around? I know Maldini has a couple of sons, the elder of which is predictably a left back and playing for Milan.

Just love how you can try and troll a thread about a 4 year old..

Really don't understand how alot of (other) people are taking this so seriously, saying we shouldn't post videos until we know what potential he might really have - he's 4 ffs, no one is saying anything serious about his future!

Don't lie, you're so gay for Keown it's unreal.

Makes me wonder what other footballers have young'uns knocking around? I know Maldini has a couple of sons, the elder of which is predictably a left back and playing for Milan.

Teddy Sheringham has a son playing lower league football somewhere i think, used to play for Palace.

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

Just love how you can try and troll a thread about a 4 year old..

You really need to learn the difference between a bad joke and trolling Joss, to call that Trolling is just an embarrasment... If i was trying to troll you, i would of blurted out some **** about how **** Keown was... Not about how ugly he truly was.

Teddy Sheringham has a son playing lower league football somewhere i think, used to play for Palace.

You really need to learn the difference between a bad joke and trolling Joss, to call that Trolling is just an embarrasment... If i was trying to troll you, i would of blurted out some **** about how **** Keown was... Not about how ugly he truly was.

I was half-joking, too. Honest!

Back