Shaqueel Van Persie, aged 4 scores against Dad with a volley

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 5K
dont have to have one :/ why u all worked up
well it is easier to read sarcasm on the interwebz when smileys are used.

Im not worked up, i simply said he isnt a great prospect + used your sarcastic "MUCH" thing after my comment.

Last edited:
Good finish.Now if he went down injured after the shot for 6 months than we would definatley be looking at a new RVP.

well it is easier to read sarcasm on the interwebz when smileys are used.

Im not worked up, i simply said he isnt a great prospect + used you sarcastic "MUCH" thing after my comment.
clearly u are worked up :/

Meh, made a thread mainly to highlight the fact that Van Persie, a white man, has called his first born Shaqueel.

And that is excatly the reason why I reacted and checked this topic. Never seen a Dutch have the name Shaqueel. Heck, not even a European. Or a white man for that matter.

And he's four years old. To make any assumptions no matter how he plays would just be ridiculous even if he was 12. Get a grip.

well done, you scored! bet his mother give him some good milk for celebration!

I've heard he's less of a behind the striker man, he plays a kind of Cassano-esque left wing role drifting between the wing and a striking spot. Great right foot (his favoured one), cuts inside between the fullback and the centre-back and unleashes long-rangers.

Not jumping the gun at all

I've heard he's less of a behind the striker man, he plays a kind of Cassano-esque left wing role drifting between the wing and a striking spot. Great right foot (his favoured one), cuts inside between the fullback and the centre-back and unleashes long-rangers.

Underestimate much?

I said before and I'll say again:

Shaqueel is well-known among true gooners, and he plays the Keown role.

I said before and I'll say again:

Shaqueel is well-known among true gooners, and he plays the Keown role.

Loudmouth pundit or general defensive pest to forwards? ;)

Loudmouth pundit or general defensive pest to forwards? ;)

Neither. Ruthless, no nonsense CB who just punts it forward to Jack Wilshere jr. (He's a big Target man, you know) and screams at Andrey Arshavin jr, who's the GK.

Pointless thread.

Any kid could do that. Just need a bit of luck, and your own dad in goal letting goals in.

Pointless thread.

Any kid could do that. Just need a bit of luck, and your own dad in goal letting goals in.

Casillas wouldn't have even got close to that. <)

Why's everyone taking it so seriously?

Back