Shaqueel Van Persie, aged 4 scores against Dad with a volley

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 5K
Many kids in the world can do this, no big deal. It could of been a total fluke. Move on guys...

Why is everyone so negative?

Yeah, it's probably a fluke, but I'll say it's a cracking finish by the little lad.

Wonder how many millions Man City will pay for him.........

Snazzy finish by him. Puts me to shame really does lol

great prospect, lool saw acomment on the vid that said ''Bendtner could learn a thing or two from this video.'' too true!

This video would be 10x better if he just drilled it into RVP face. ;)

Lol deserves its own thread? We do have a 'Video Clip Thread' you know, boss-man ;) good finish, taking nothing away from him though.

I know it's a joke, but this thread is pretty pointless. Filled with spam if you ask me...

Hardly pointless. Judging by other threads in the past. Nowt wrong with seeing other kids playing at grass roots level and showing their love for footie, and showcasing their talent regardless of age.

Lol deserves its own thread? We do have a 'Video Clip Thread' you know, boss-man ;) good finish, taking nothing away from him though.

Meh, made a thread mainly to highlight the fact that Van Persie, a white man, has called his first born Shaqueel.

Meh, made a thread mainly to highlight the fact that Van Persie, a white man, has called his first born Shaqueel.

I thought as much originally, needed clarification :P

New Arsenal midfield:

Shaqueel Van Persie - Wilshere junior.

Back