nufctillidie

Reaction score
sky-sports-news.jpg

Breaking News 6th June 2010

Sam-Allardyce.jpg

Allardyce Sacked!
Sam Allardyce was sacked earlier this morning reports can confirm after the new Blackburn owners Venkeys wanted their own manager. Also this morning we can confirm Assitant Manager and First Team Coach have left the fans are shocked and even the players are shocked. This is Blackburn Midfielder David Dunn just a few minutes ago saying "im stunned we cant believe it just about to come into training and we find this out whats next for Blackburn"

Well already Bookmakers are saying there is only 2 canditates, 1 is Martin O'Neil and the other is Blackburn Legend and former Premier League winner Alan Shearer. Tommorow Venkeys will hold a press conference to tell us the new manager but already Blackburn's in the headlines 2 months before the season starts.

Martin_O_Neill_381430a.jpg
alan_shearer_421102a.jpg

Who is the next manager of Blackburn Rovers?

cheers first ever story just joined a few days ago actually lol

UP THE TOON!!!!!!

next update coming in next 1 hour

Not bad start, Should maybe make the font smaller though bit of an eyesore to read :p

Blackburn Press Conference 09:00 am

3002232608-21112010135225.jpg

Venkeys: we the owners of Blackburn Rovers would like to welcome you and announce our new manager Mr Alan Shearer!

Alan_Shearer_421102a.jpg

Venkeys: From now on questions can be asked to Mr Alan Shearer.

Sky Sports: Alan how do you feel sitting here as Blackburn Manager?

Alan: Very exicted im glad to be back at Blackburn i have many great memories of obviously winning the league and i had a great 4 years here as a player.

BBC: Alan how did this come about so quickly?

Alan: Yesterday i got a phone call from Blackburn and within 5 minutes i took the job i felt this was my destiny to come back and be the manager. Obviously my first job at Newcastle didint go well and i love Newcastle but i also love Blackburn this is where i belong.

The Sun: What kind of contract have you been given?

Alan: 4 year deal which i feel is long enough to accomplish the clubs ambitions.

The Sun: what are those ambition?

Alan: In 4 years time i want Blackburn to be competiting for the title it is as simple as that but for this season it is to finish mid table and maybe try to win some silverware.

Sky: How much have you been given to spend and will you be bringing in your own staff?

Alan: At this moment Blackburn cant go out spending big money we may have to use the loan market. I dont want to sell any player as well not even reserve team players this group needs to be kept together. And for the staff i will be bringing in my own staff in the next few days.

Venkeys: That is all no more questions

So the Blackburn era under Shearer has begun and in 2 months time we will see his first competitive game as Blackburn host Man Utd as Shearer faces Ferguson.

next update tommorow= pre season and staff have arrived and will be showing formation i will be using

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

my update is up just also like to ask how should i do my updates in the season a month review or just every week you decide

barton for england

Last edited:
cheers zaiaz do you think i should do month reviews or a weekly update cant decide

weekly since your the only one so far weekly it might as well be

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Pre Season

7th June: Shearer took charge.

8th June: First training session with the lads and they all seem up for it we have good players who i feel could acheive top 10 finish i look and see my key players like Morten Gamst Pedersen, Chris Samba, Ryan Nelsen and Paul Robinson i see unity and a real passion to work hard to get in the team.

0,,12306~5798463,00.jpg

This is the unity im looking for Picture Above

i set up 5 matches starting from Saturday July 11th are matches include

Hibernian (h)
Cardiff (a)
Inter (h)
Burnley (a)
Accrington Stanley (h)

Obviously looking at these matches the only really tough test is Inter while others are winnable i hope for at least 3 wins out of 5.

Formation

I belive in 4-4-2 i really do and i believe we need to find the best partnership out of Jason Roberts, Benjani, Nikola Kalinic and Mame Biram Diouf i will try all four and the two best will play vs Man Utd

this though will be my first team to play Hibernian hopefully if i get no injuries GK- Robinson RB- Chimbonda LB- Martin Olsson CBS- Samba and Nelsen RM- Hoilett LM- Gamst Pedersen CMS- Jones and Dunn STS- Kalinic and Roberts

New Staff

Alan Shearer brought in an Assistant and a First Team Coach first lets start off with the First Team Coach who is a former Blackburn player Tugay who was delighted to join Blackburn and will also coach the Reserves.

71tug_280x390_754562a.jpg

Tugay the new First Team Coach Pictured Above

And the new Assistant is none other than Shearers former strike partner Chris Sutton former manager of Lincoln Sutton said he was delighted to work with Alan and be back at Blackburn.

_42466096_roverstitle416.jpg

S and S is back Shearer and Sutton Pictured Above

So Shearer has a busy few months ahead and next update we see all Pre Season results and maybe a few signings hopefully:D and the big preview towards the Super Sunday Showdown between Shearer and Ferguson as Blackburn face United at Ewood Park!

So be ready Blackburn Fans says Shearer as in 4 years time maybe the picture of Shearer and Sutton can be replaced by new Ewood Park Legends!

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

the next update is up enjoy will start doing weekly updates as soon as prem season starts

ok will try to fix layout and put some screenshots in no problem when is your next porto update im really enjoying it

cheers lawton10 and theres nothing wrong with following sunderland lol

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

next update around 09:00 am on saturday to about 10:00am thanks for the support so far

sorry i didint update between 9 and 10 have to change it been busy this morning coming up next updte before city and united play