SHOCK NEWS! Stuart Carey Resigns As West Ham Manager!

StuartCarey

Reaction score
After 6 seasons, 3 back-to-back Premier League Champions, Back to Back Champions League Trophies, amongst others, Stuart Carey has today resigned from his managerial position at West Ham.

Mass exodus at the Backroom as 8 key members of staff leave along side him!

STUART CAREY TAKES OVER AS LIVERPOOL MANAGER!

Stuart Carey has been appointed as the new Liverpool Manager. The Chairman at Liverpool is delighted to welcome Stuart Carey to Anfield and has complete faith Stuart Carey can take Liverpool out of their current position.

Stuart Carey's first game will be the Champions League Group game against Fenerbrache. A draw will see them qualify for the knockout stages/

Stuart Carey has tough times ahead of him, as Liverpool have EXTREME injuries to their key players including Steven Gerrad out for 2-3 months!

Stuart's first home league game will be at home entertaining Birmingham - he will need a vital win to keep Liverpool's dream alive of European Football next season.

Stuart Carey has brought in 7 new members of backroom staff from his previous employment, West Ham United. Amazingly his former Assistant Manager, Steven Clarke, refused to join him stating:

I do not wish to join Stuart at our former rivals, Liverpool, I wish him all the best, but we will now part company.

Stuart Carey appointed former West Ham 1st Team Coach Ole Gunner Solskar as his new Assistant Manager.

Join Stuart Carey in his quest to become England's Greatest Manager, aiming to overtake Man City and West Ham, the side he moulded to be the best in Europe. Follow him as he aims to take Liverpool to be European Champions, and be become European Champions with TWO different clubs!

This ladies and gents, will be a story to remember.

NOTE: NO TORRES - I bought him when I was West Ham Manager (wish I didn't now).

INJURIES:

LEAGUE TABLE:

Let this new rein as a new club begin.

Man, I thought it was real and that Benitez was gone :p

Good luck with the story

Myself and Benitez have formed a close friendship during our 6 years of knowing one-another, but sadly he declined to become my Assistant Manager =[

Good luck mate
Fair play with West Ham
I have to admit though that I like seeing the 'Pool all the way down the table(6)
Can you post sreenshots of any good regens or anything like that?
Finally, best of luck

The First Few Games in Charge:

Liverpool v Fenerbache (H) - ECC - 1-1 - OG puts us level late in the game to secure us in the first round knockout stages.

Liverpool v Newcastle (H) - League Cup - 1-0 Win - Gerrard's replacement, Aquilani, scores a perfect strike on the hour mark, putting us into the Semi-Final where we COULD face WEST HAM.

Liverpool v Birmingham (H) - EPL - 3-1 Win - This win will give a massive confidence boost, as I prove to everyone how good I can be tactically, even without my ideal 11 players. This win gets us out of the relegation zone and we're not focusing on that magical top 4.

Liverpool v Udinese (A) - ECC - 3-1 Win - Another all round great performance against a weaker side, showing complacency was not an issue. This puts us top of the group and we qualify top spot. Second leg at home = FANTASTIC!

Results are going my way, and I'm here to prove that I am not a one club wonder. We're going to the top, I can assure you that.

AMAZING. WE ARE PLAYING WEST HAM IN THE SEMI FINAL OF THE LEAGUE CUP - AT HOME!

Post a screenshot of the table please mate. Good luck

Cheers, they must of been in a bad state before you took over.

Oh my god! Rafa left Liverpool in a really bad place...

good luck u can make it to the big time again

They had a fairly poor season last season aswell, to be honest. Thanks for the support, about to have my first mersey-side derby

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

No wonder this Benetiz did so badly.

The defence is shocking, and there is no real striker in this squad capable of scoring goals. Lately it's been my defenders scoring, and that's rare.

January Transfer Window coming up soon, and I will be looking to get a new striker that can score goals.

Liverpool v Bolton - EPL (H) - 2-2 Draw - Should have won, but the team decided to completely shut down and we let them equalize on the 90+4. Another piece of sloppy defending.

Liverpool v Everton - EPL (H) - 2-0 Loss - The Strikers can't get on target, they can't score, they buckle, they're rubbish.

Liverpool v Sunderland - EPL (A) - 5-2 Loss - 6 year's I've been around in management, 6 years. And even at my first season at West Ham we never lost at a margin like this, and we faced the greats on Europe. SLOPPY DEFENCE - **** STRIKERS.

January 1st come sooner.

Not about smilies.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

I bought him when I was the West Ham manager 2 seasons ago lol, he is still at West Ham.

You got any targets in mind mate?
Also, can you post a screenshot of your current squad?
Good luck with this.
Thanks

I'll do so when I get back,

targets are Dzeko as a Striker -

Odion is on his way for the AMC.

2 defenders in mind - the majority of the players I have ikn mind are all at West Ham =[

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Liverpool have been in trouble at late, hardly getting on the score sheet. Manager Stuart Carey says he has 3 signings he has in mind for January that will bring new found confidence in the players.

Stuart Carey has all but removed anything that was Rafa Benetiez, as he tells Sky News the following:

Stuart Carey: The reason Liverpool are doing so badly this season is because of the tactics they have adopted for so long. The 4-3-2-1 they have used for almost 5 years is just not working on the squad we currently have. This can be shown by the results that Liverpool have had this season! Including last season.

To get Liverpool back on route I will be teaching and using the tactic that I used with my West Ham squad that lead us to 3 times English Champions and two times European Champions. I will be using the 4-3-1-2 High Paced Attacking tactic. I can assure you results will start coming.

It is thought Stuart Carey will be using the tactic when his team entertain Man United at Anfield.

Results:

Liverpool v Man United - H - EPL - 3-3 - FINALLY we get onto the ****** scoreboard, the tactic change is going to bring the best out in the players, I can feel it.

Liverpool v Chelsea - A - EPL - 4-1 Win - THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. THATS WHY YOU HIRED ME. My tactics is working a ****** treat and this result shows it completely. WHAT A PERFORMANCE!

Liverpool v Spurs - A - FA Cup 5th Rnd - 3-4 Loss - We're getting on the scoreboard, thats all that matters. I refused to be downhearted about being knocked out, especially when the winning goal was so controversial. Next match - WEST HAM!

Stuart Carey faces former club West Ham United in the First Leg of the Semi Final in the League Cup at home. Stuart says that the tactics the new Manager is using with West Ham is shocking, and its no wonder they have slipped down from 2nd to 10th. I spent 65 million in the Summer, and he isn't even using the tactic to get the best out of those players. We will have no trouble beating West Ham.

Liverpool v West Ham United - 1st Leg Semi Final League Cup - H - 3-2 Win - Amazing result, especially with the amount of skill on the West Ham side. Shame they scored on the 90th minute, I'd have much rathered going into Upton Park with a 2 goal cushion.

New Strikeforce Partnership; Richard Sakuta-Pasu and Odion Ighalo made their debuts vs West Ham - these are the 2 new strikers I bought on January 1st.

Sakuta-Pasu scored 2 goals, Ighalo 1 - Ighalo also assisted a goal. Not a bad debut!

Liverpool v Sheff. United - A - EPL - 1-0 Win - Great result, we got the goal we deserved on the 90th minute, Ighalo scoring a gorgeous goal outside the area!

League Position - 16th!

January Signings:

I only signing Frank Ribery - who I bought at West Ham in the Summer window; can't believe they sold him to me! Ighalo and Sakuta-Pasu. I feel my squad is now good enough to get us in a Europa League spot - and hopefully we'll get further in the ECC for money.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Er what the ****? Ribery can't play for more than 2 teams in 1 year - he can't play for me till 30th June. OH, JOY.

good signings you've got mate, though ribery should be pretty old by now and im not sure if he's worth it for 18m

He is, trust me, he was amazing for me at West Ham in the 10 games or so I was there in the current season.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Results are flowing! Check the latest!

Liverpool v Wolves - H - EPL - 1-0 - Sakuta-Pasu scores the only goal getting us further away from the drop zone.

Liverpool v West Ham - A - LC Semi Final Second Leg - 4-2 Win (7-4 Agg win) - What a game, it went into extra time where we completely dominated and scored 2 goals in the first half to send us through to the final. There was no love lost, and and there was 3 red cards. 2 of which to West Ham - they are obviously heated about me leaving!

Liverpool v Spurs - A - EPL - 2-1 Win - What a result. To come back to White Hart Lane after losing 3-2 in the FA Cup and to win 2-1 in a real achievement for the lads. Sadly Sakuta-Pasu got injured and is out for 2 - 3 weeks.

Liverpool v Aston Villa - H - EPL - 2-0 Win - And the winning streak goes on! We're now unbeaten in 9 games, getting points left, right, and centre. The 2 signings have helped massively.

Stuart Carey was talking to Sky Sports today on how he has doing at Liverpool and what his goals are now that he is assured Liverpool will NOT GO DOWN. This is what he said:

Stuart Carey: Yeah we're doing fantastic - to get from 19th to 11th and only 13 points away from Champions League Spots is a massive achievement in my opinion. Especially as we've been riddled with aganisingly long injury's, such as Gerrard. However the 2 signings in the January window has opened up new goals this season and I firmly believe, the way we're playing we will not only qualify for Champions League - but we'll win the Cup this season aswell.

And if we don't qualify there will be some serious financial problems, especially as we're 70 million in the red!

League Table: