SHOCK NEWS! Stuart Carey Resigns As West Ham Manager!

You know what, I'm starting to get very, very annoyed at these forum nobodies that keep saying I've cheated.

If you're no good at the game because you can't get tactics right, you can't find those special players, you can't give your players instructions properly, well thats your problem.

My hands on rating is 19. I make sure my back room staff are THE BEST. I make sure my tactic is THE BEST. I make sure my players are THE BEST.

And to do this, you have to work hard. In my first season at West Ham I didn't buy anyone, and we finished second. How? Because my Attacking/Defensive tactic worked a gem with the resources I had available.

Don't come onto my thread crying 'cheat, cheat' because you can't do what others can.

Quality Well Said mate, anyways back on topic again, ur doing wonderful keep up the god work, the story is great to read

More or less what kevymatts said, I believe that you didn't cheat and that you have done a top job.:)

well done mate on west ham, and good luck with liverpool! messi for the summer?? start unsettling him like you did with torres!

We won't have the financies for Messi lol.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:27 PM ----------

Latest Results:

Liverpool v Man City - A - EPL - 2-1 Loss - Didn't expect a win, Man City are top of the league and dominating both home, and away, we was a bit unlucky not to get a point out of it though.

Liverpool v Olympique Lyonannis - ECC 1st Knockout Round leg 2 - H - 2-0 Win and we're through to the quarter finals! I still think we can win it.

Liverpool v Middlesborough - EPL - H - 5-2 Win - Igahlo and Sakuta-Pasu dominated, Sakuta setting up 3, yes, 3 goals - and Igahlo finishing 4 of them. That's 11 goals in 11 games for Igahlo.

Liverpool v Ipswich - EPL - H - 1-1 - We needed the 3 points from this game, I can't believe we only drew, it was a boring, and poor performance from the players.

Liverpool v West Brom - EPL - A - 2-0 Win - Solid and comfortable performance, WBA was piling on the pressure for the last 40 minutes, and 2 of our midfielders got injured, so I had to play 5-2-1-2, deep. Lucky our defenders were on top form.

Liverpool drawn against Inter in the Quarter Finals of the ECC - this will be a tough fight.

League Table:

Top 4 is still up for grabs!

you've salvaged their poor season mate. well done. ^^)

StuartCarey I think you could write an awesome guide (if you ever have the time). You just seem to have a knack for this game.

Why thank you Cas1no.

I am extremely flattered with the current amount of compliments from the Forum members. I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone for this.

Maybe I will make a guide one day. A lot of hard work though, and I'm usually busy during the day applying to jobs in London.

If anyone has an opportunity open do tell me!

Why spam his thread with that?