SHOCK NEWS! Stuart Carey Resigns As West Ham Manager!

good job matey ... maybe you are the BEST MANAGER in england ... :p

PROBLEM I only have 7 HG players avaliable for selection and now I can't carry on with the squad selection for the ECC, and can't continue the game. What do I do? =[

Oh yeh pick someone for the u18s - I'm retarded sometimes! I was just getting way to panicy!

Cheers dude!

I always go on holiday when it happens
and it works lol

lol.. didnt know there was such trick =P Anyway Carey, interesting story you have there! Suprised that Liverpool sold Torres though lol. Mind posting your squad list? Curious about how old is Gerrard and the rest of the players hehe

Okay I'll give everyone complete information on how I got Torres when I was the manager of West Ham.

Every month give a positive comment to Rafa Benitez, after 4 seasons I finally had enough transfer budget to buy Torres, I got him for 50 Million.

Rafa Benitez stated in a press conference when I bought him that the main reason he sold Torres to me was because of our close friendship.

That is why Liverpool sold Torres to me when I was at West Ham, and that is how I bought him.

Squad picture coming soon.

Cool.. Wont your squad be unhappy when you keep giving comment to other manager? lols.. But still 50m after 4seasons would mean he is around 28-29yrs old? But thats okay cos he is Torres! =D Awaiting for your squad picture, should include your formation too mate =)

Not my ideal first team due to injuries but that's it and my tactic is available to download.

Bed time! 3 AM here, night gents.

quality story so far mate probs the best iv read in a while, keep us updated :D

Thanks for the compliment John! Appreciated!

Latest Results:

Liverpool v Fulham - A - EPL - 3-1 Win - More goals are coming in thick and fast, and it's all thanks to my 2 new signings, who are making an amazing strike force as we ease past Fulham.

Liverpool v Olympique Lyonnasis - A - Champions League 1st Knockout Round Leg 1 - 3-3 - Amazing game, and we deserve the point we got out of it, especially as we was 2-0 down and able to come back and clinch a point away from home, giving us advantage.

Liverpool v Newcastle - EPL - H - 2-1 Win - More goals for us! More points, and with only 11 games to go and a possible 33 points up for grabs I am thinking postively about finishing in the top 4.

Liverpool v Bolton - A - EPL - 2-1 Win - Bolton have been solid at home lately, and I am extremely happy with the way we played, getting a fantastic play going to get a goal on the 75th minute making it 2-1. Sakuta-Pasu the assist, Ighalo the scorer - what a partnership!

Football training tonight, so next update later - next game is the League Cup Final against Chelsea!

tbh dude u obv have cheated -Back to Back champo leagues 3 league titles? buying torres? and if u havent which is unlikely could u show some screenshots of landmarks ect? tyvm?

doing nicely at liverpool, shame you bought torres to west ham:p

tbh dude u obv have cheated -Back to Back champo leagues 3 league titles? buying torres? and if u havent which is unlikely could u show some screenshots of landmarks ect? tyvm?
He hasn't cheated. It's down to his tactic. So shut up and get off his thread.

Perhaps this guy is actually good at the game?

You know what, I'm starting to get very, very annoyed at these forum nobodies that keep saying I've cheated.

If you're no good at the game because you can't get tactics right, you can't find those special players, you can't give your players instructions properly, well thats your problem.

My hands on rating is 19. I make sure my back room staff are THE BEST. I make sure my tactic is THE BEST. I make sure my players are THE BEST.

And to do this, you have to work hard. In my first season at West Ham I didn't buy anyone, and we finished second. How? Because my Attacking/Defensive tactic worked a gem with the resources I had available.

Don't come onto my thread crying 'cheat, cheat' because you can't do what others can.

No problem what so ever, I have uploaded my tactics and you're free to download them.