mrsolidsnake

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys just wanted to know what you're biggest shocks are in fm and have you ever been relegated? Because i've neva been sacked or relegated and i want to know what happens?

My biggest shock which for me is was newcastle in league 1 with a 30k stadium and with a team of youth players in 2023.

Man U and Liverpool where relegated in 2021-22 season on my Celtic save.. Man U and Liverpool were forced to sell top players because of bad finances and were under transfer embargo for nearly 2 seasons.. they both finished the season on 8 and 17 points respectively.. and also Aston Villa and everton were already playing the championship in that season.. and also Leeds United won premiership twice and fulham won the europa league and super cup.. (both got taken over by tycoons)

West brom finished 4th in the first season and beat everton on pens in fa cup final. Went on to beat sporting Lisbon in champs league qualifier and are in the same group as barca, juvents and cluj currently 4th with 1 point lol

Blackpool won the FA Cup in the 1st season on my game beating Chelsea in the final.

Yevil are in Blue Square South, the only pro in that league! in 2014/15.

Aston Villa came second in the Premier League in 2013/14

And it also took 4 years for Newcastle to get out of the Championship and when they did they spent 17 million on transfers and got relegated the next season! :D I expect them to be in financial ****! (When they were in the Championship they got points deductions twice and lost the play offs 3 times! :D

On FM 2010

got top of the championship millwall at home in the quarter finals....fingers crossed

Once seen a shock that Manchester United was 16th at the end of first season (When there weren't any patches yet, installed new windows since then and lost taht picture :()

And once a shocker was actually during like 3rd season, halfway through the season liverpool was 13th, Arsenal 14th Chelsea 15th...

Manchester City was first and United 7th (By 3rd season United has a new manager)

Woking in the Championship in 2015 and Fabregas finishing his career at Arsenal ;)

won league cup with Luton beating 4th in premier league Tottenham 4-2, when I was in League 1

when i was managing middlesbrough, on the season summary i seen blyth spartans in the league 2 play off final only to miss out to rotherham on pens so wen a job was available at blyth i took over and are now going for promotion in league 2. cmon spartans