England still cant win the World cup. lol!! despite being a formar england manager, i only won the 2016 Euro cup with them. i then moved to holland and beat the **** out of 'barcalonic spain' in the finals of 2018. :)

lol I won the world CUp with Holland in the same year but against Brazil.

Shamrock Rovers of Ireland in the Quarter-finals of the Champions-League.

Also Ghana were the World-Cup runners-up in 2030.

England falling to 13th in the world behind Belgium was a shocker in only 2020 too

In my Leverkusen save at the moment Schalke finished 17th. Bremen just scraped 15th but could quite easily of gone down. Bayern finished 4th. Very unpredictable league!

***OWNED*** Torres won the World Golden Ball in my Chelsea save.

Scotland winning Euro 2012, Chelsea rapidly becoming a mid table team and now in 2017/18 battling relegation, Man City finishing in the top 3 every season except one but they still haven't won the league, Birmingham now solid Cl contenders, Barca finishing 4th in La Liga, Sevilla winning La Liga, Ac Milan in deep financial trouble and mid table in Serie A, Iniesta joining Chelsea in 2012 and not winning a single trophy there(its 2017 now), Neymar having a goal drought extending over 2k hours at chelsea, Man Utd reputation dropping from worldwide to continental,Chelsea and Liverpool dropping from Continental to National, Tottenham going from National to Continental to Worldwide (thanks to my management), Messi handing in transfer request at Barca.

man U bring a Europa league team, and even if 4th, they can win me. hehe

Everton were relegated in the 2014 season on my Liverpool save. Bizarrely, they managed to retain Baines, Jagielka and Fellaini! In the same save, Portsmouth have found themselves struggling in League 2 after back to back relegations and a hefty points deduction.

I managed to get Millwall to 3rd place in the prem in my first season, I guess that's a pretty big shock. Got hammered by every team I came up against in the UCL (had Real Madrid and Roma in my group), but it was fun at least :p

As far as cup ties go, I remember seeing Newcastle lose against a BSP team, can't remember who it was though.

first season man city struggle, and mancini didnt get the sack

Barcelona didnt win champions league and Liga BBVA. For a change. It was Man utd and Sevilla.

In my holiday save, Chelsea got relegated to the Championship in 2045!

Switzerland won EURO 2012, Ghana won World Cup 2014, Ivory Coast won World Cup 2018