Not to much of a shock yet, but Liverpool have been really close to relegation in my third season.

When i was Salamanca Athletic Bilbao got relegated in first season!

Werder Bremen got relegated in my HSV season, 2018/19. Bolton have won the league in my 2015/16 season then got relegated 3 seasons later. Borrusia Dortmund got relegated on my first ever season on FM11.

Werder Bremen got relegated in my HSV season, 2018/19. Bolton have won the league in my 2015/16 season then got relegated 3 seasons later. Borrusia Dortmund got relegated on my first ever season on FM11.

Not a shock. They were in a Relegation battle this season(kind of).

Got Kettering to win Premiership and it that time Man Utd were relegated and struggling in Championship and Chelsea had become a lower table Prem team.

My big shock is Lille and Bordeaux have been relegated in the first season. Both are in the Ligue 2 in France.

derby finished 8th in 2024/2025 season while Arsenal came 9th

celtic and rangers finished just above relegation in my 1st season while aberdeen came second and hearts won

frank lamps retired at blackpool, ashly cole at ferenabacre, robben at beskeijak. lol a great was to retire from.

Leicester city beat me at boht games, home and away, and now are in Europa league spot. cool. great overachivers

Lyon winning the Champs League 4 times in 6 years (From 2012 to 2018)

The other two times was won by my Fiorentina :p

Lyon winning the Champs League 4 times in 6 years (From 2012 to 2018)

The other two times was won by my Fiorentina :p

same with me, they are a hard team to beat.

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

atletico madrid plays more better than barca or r. Madrid, having knocked my arsenal team thrice, 2 finals, 1 semifinal

More better :p on my save after messi xavi and instetia retired barca became a mid table team

More better :p on my save after messi xavi and instetia retired barca became a mid table team

I had Barca in my Europa League group with Sporting CP in 2015/16 XD. United in another group when I got HSV there in 2018/19.

Also, QPR in the Europa league and playing in League 1 lol.

Toulose FC got relegated in France on the first season. Arsenal was fast to get Moussa Sissoko quite cheap :)

2025 confederations cup in Mexico Saudi Arabia make it to the Semi-Finals beating out Argentina on goal difference( 1 vs 0) for second place. France came 1st also with six points but had a 3 goal difference with mexico coming 4th with 0 points.