Hi Raikan, which tactic is working the best as ive seen many of them in this thread? Is the 4-2-3-1 in the opening post good?

Raikan007, this tactic work in patch 12.0.4? I play with athletic but does not have possession....

Raikan007, this tactic work in patch 12.0.4? I play with athletic but does not have possession....

it should mate ;) then I am not sure what the problem is.. It was made ages ago (patches wise) and still works in 12.2.2 patch..

Using it with my east stirling save for home matches......does a great job of dominating possession and creates chances....still trying to find a tactic that works away from home as I wasn't sure if you could use one. At the moment am using your might and magic counter away tactic for away games....

Any thoughts?

The description seems fairly outdated. The tactic download page calls the tactic a AMC tactic. And the tactic appears to have 2CM and 1AMC, not 3CM or 2CM/1DM as the description suggests.
I loved the Might And Magic Away tactic for my Manchester United team, hovever as i was originally following your "Angels guide to managing the devils" guide (As i had just started playing FM). After a handfull of succesfull season using only you'r away tactic for all matches i wanted to start over in a new direction (learned a lot since then). I'd really appreciate it of you could update the description to reflect the AMC changes, so that i would know what sort of players to use. I'm going to give it a try this time, if I've figured it out by the 2nd season I'll stick with it. Else I'll have to look around for a new home tactic.

I really appreciate your tactics and club advice, as a new FM player it's nice to have some sort of guidelines to lean on. The appeal of the games is its complexity and realism, however it's hard to go from watching a little football to actually "living it" without assistance.

The description seems fairly outdated. The tactic download page calls the tactic a AMC tactic. And the tactic appears to have 2CM and 1AMC, not 3CM or 2CM/1DM as the description suggests.
I loved the Might And Magic Away tactic for my Manchester United team, hovever as i was originally following your "Angels guide to managing the devils" guide (As i had just started playing FM). After a handfull of succesfull season using only you'r away tactic for all matches i wanted to start over in a new direction (learned a lot since then). I'd really appreciate it of you could update the description to reflect the AMC changes, so that i would know what sort of players to use. I'm going to give it a try this time, if I've figured it out by the 2nd season I'll stick with it. Else I'll have to look around for a new home tactic.

I really appreciate your tactics and club advice, as a new FM player it's nice to have some sort of guidelines to lean on. The appeal of the games is its complexity and realism, however it's hard to go from watching a little football to actually "living it" without assistance.

hey bud, this does use the AMC and two CM's.. think of it like Barca, good all rounded mids in the centre and a creative free roaming Amc in the centre :)

glad to have helped a little :) welcome to the Base as well :)

i tried this with sever
al teams and passing is ok but i still didnt have player with over 1oo p*****.... second problem is my defence , they are playing like girls ,just letting go everyone to run next to them
especially when we t
ake the lead
against strong teams(man. utd,bar.,chealsea ...) they tie result in 5-10 min. and its getting on my nerves... any advice?

i tried this with sever
al teams and passing is ok but i still didnt have player with over 1oo p*****.... second problem is my defence , they are playing like girls ,just letting go everyone to run next to them
especially when we t
ake the lead
against strong teams(man. utd,bar.,chealsea ...) they tie result in 5-10 min. and its getting on my nerves... any advice?

hey bud, maybe try changing tactics..

also give the tactic at least 15 games to settle in, use high match prep teamwork

glad to have helped a little
smile.gif
welcome to the Base as well
good.gif

wrong thread maybe mate? :p

I am using this tactic spoardically but like what I have seen so far. I am wondering why can't it be used as an away tactic? My team is Roma and I use your Might and Magic tactic for away and home games, I tried the Might and Magic Away tactic but didn"t seem as effective as the attacking one home or away.

I can't seem to hit the passing numbers that you guys are hitting. I'm in my 8th season with Juve, Messi, Wilshere, Gotze, M'villa, Lucas Leiva, S de Wit, Aguero, And the Ox.

So i have the players I just dont understand why my passing numbers are low.

I can't seem to hit the passing numbers that you guys are hitting. I'm in my 8th season with Juve, Messi, Wilshere, Gotze, M'villa, Lucas Leiva, S de Wit, Aguero, And the Ox.

So i have the players I just dont understand why my passing numbers are low.
give it time mate, your players might not have the best ppm's for possession tactics either..

hi i didnt understand who is the playmaker ? (amc,mcr,mcl)

and who is the target man?

thx

I really had to post to give you some credits, wordclass tactic mate!
Just played with Feyenoord against Rangers and won simple 2-0, but 93% good passes, 91% posession after the first half (and 82% at the end) with about 650 passes this game and only one shot (off target) from the Rangers.

Never played that dominant in FM!

Sigh... this thread is so annoying! Every time I'm like "owww yes what was this tactic again?" And then I have to flip the next million pages to find a starting 11 picture...

This thread will haunt you till the end of days Raikan! :p