This tactic is **** mate. Im Barcelona and I'm not getting anywhere I can't score and I'm confused about the Midfield, they all sit back and I have no one else up front attacking. I get caught on the counter and am losing alot!

Worst tactic ever, this is really ****! Can't score and keep losing. Give up tactics mate your wank at them. Make a decent one ya ****** wally.

Worst tactic ever, this is really ****! Can't score and keep losing. Give up tactics mate your wank at them. Make a decent one ya ****** wally.

Are you kidding me mate??? I just wanted to reply to you after reading this!!!

Before starting, I believe Raikan is big enough to defend himself, so know it's not my first intention to defend anybody.
I'm not a big "tactics downloader" but I actually learned A LOT by reading his posts and his replies to people. You can at least be constructive and give your impression about what's wrong with this tactic (like you did in the post before this one (except the "**** and **** tactic" part)).

Just know that other people can have success, as I did with my PSG side. I respected what had been said in the OP: not an AWAY tactic, and I prepare games before every match (so I don't play a 4231 even a possession one at home if I see in my opponent's history it smashed teams playing this formation, what are its last results? against which side? which formation? which reputation? how many goals (for and against) agaisnt 4231 tactic? which players are fit to play against me?...

After having great success with MY formations (mostly 4222) and win by killing other teams by 2, 3 or more goals than the other side, I felt like changing since I had a new AMC (Pastore) and find another kind of pleasure by watching pleasant 3D matchs and analyzing my stats, possession, CCC, number of passes, interceptions, main position on the field, from where the shots were made, which players were more involved in the game than other... And from this, TWEAK the formation to adapt it to YOUR team. For this, I know you've to be patient my friend, and I don't believe there's plug and play downloadable tactic which will fit to every team and make you win every games by 5 more goals and have an impressive stats sheet in addition to control the game when you watch it on 3D and feel like having 11 Messi (even the GK!!!).

I agree with you about not scoring for fun with this tactic, and sometimes the AMC pass the ball at the back instead of giving it upfront when there's clearly an opportunity to attack, but what's his creativity, decision... stats? what's his creativity you allowed him to have? what's his PPM? you've got to look at all of this before making judgement on people's work buddy?
And you know what? I'm undefeated with "Raikan's short and sweet" based (tweaked to fit MY team) on almost 3 seasons... Unbelievable? Of course, I often change tactics (4231, 433, 451, 4222) according to the next game, the competition, the player's rotation, and adapt IN game as well. I often prefer to win 1-0 or 2-1 and watch how my team play with 80% possession in the OPPOSITE side, analyse the game stats in real time, and get at the press conference "you're a tactical genius", or Guardiola saying about the way we play "PSG passes where a pleasure to watch, we didn't touch the ball, blablabla...". Some other people would prefer to win 6-2 with 40% possession, 45 shots with half of them off target, take advantage of the corner glitch... And it's respectable as well, everyone's free to play the way he wants, it's just a game :)

To conclude, I just wanted you to understand you can't attack work's people, or even the guy himself ("Give up tactics mate your wank at them. Make a decent one ya ****** wally") when other people have great succes with his work like I do. Or if it's the way you like it, start a thread with YOUR work and let's see how people would react if it doesn't work well for them (even if you're on a 30 winning strike...). I hope you'll get my point and won't be offended. Be constructive and help us (and yourself) to improve in this game.

Take care buddy ;)

"To conclude, you can't attack PEOPLE'S WORK" (sorry, I'm French and english isn't my first language...(A))

"To conclude, you can't attack PEOPLE'S WORK" (sorry, I'm French and english isn't my first language...(A))

Hello, I don't agree with what and how Ryia say's things but I too am struggling. I know it is my own fault and and know these tactics will come good but I am Barcelona and I can't get goals, or CCC's. Just wondering if anyone had any tips. Probably really lame that I can't even make Barcelona good with these awesome tactics. How are peole getting 80% possession I wish I was.

First game using this tactic with a few minor changes for my new Rosenborg save :) not the best opposition, and not the best team either :) my CB and GK made blaring mistakes which cost us two easy goals..

View attachment 239645

This tactic is really good still unbeaten with Man Utd after 20 games with some great results. A 6-0 win against QPR, 4-0 against Everton, a 6-2 win against Aston Villa and a 5-4 win against Milan (seems not that good, but I was losing 3-1 by half time).

Feedback I have tried this with Braintree with little success NO WINS BUT.... i put it down to lack of tallent in the team. The team plays well but lose by the odd goal normally a late goal ...........will try with a better team and let you know

The Flat 3 Cms version?

I'm using Short and Sweet and it really works for me. I'm managing Man Utd on a Lan setting game with my friend (managing Man city). Here is in the 3rd season and after many transfer events taken place, now i have many CMs in my squad (Ramsey, Poli, Eriksen who has totally trained into a CMs, Hamsik, Fellaini, and Phil Jones, who is a beast in the midfield). I also want my midfielders to not only focus on my AMC to attack, but three of them do together.

So i really want to try the previous Flat 3CMs short and sweet. I have read through the thread, the old tactic had been uploaded to Mediafire but now has been deleted. So Raikan 007 (or anyone still gets this), can you re-upload the tactic for me?!

I drop the AMC down to center CM position in my testing tactic, also, push up his Mentality, "Run from deep", and "Run w the ball" a bit. I can test the tactic on my own but you know, it takes several-game time, and my game-mate friend can't wait to see my mistakes.

So anyone can help?

P/S: using SnS for Home and Might and Magic for away games is really great, although i have Man city human controlled, which means a lot pressure and competitiveness! 1st season i end up winner with 106 points in Premier League! The second one i lost the trophy to Man city (96 to 97 point, although we have 30 aggregate goals more than them!!!), but that season, i beat Man city in the European Champions League final with the away tactic based on Might and Magic, added some defensive features to deal with the Citizens. Sweet Wembley night! Thank you Raikan, your tactics are arts of FM (i made tweaks in your tactics but it depends on each game, weather and the opposite side, and 90% of the tactics is yours)

PPS: omg, this post is about the Flat CMs version. Seriously, anyone can help?

Last edited:
Hello Raikan

I have read all the messages here (42 pages). I have learned a lot, but i have some questions.
Is it right you are using the SS with the AMC (4231) at home?
And you have made small changes: wing - run wiht ball sometimes, cross ball sometimes from byline, cut inside and AMC - run with ball sometimes, through ball often??

What shouts are you using for this??

For away games you are using M&M?
Are there any changes for this tactic?
and what shouts are you using for the M&M?

I think you are a master for tactics and I enjoy reading all your answers :)

Hey it is me again
I forgot to ask:
For away games, are you using M&M away tactic (counter) or M&M home tactic?
Thanks

Hey it is me again
I forgot to ask:
For away games, are you using M&M away tactic (counter) or M&M home tactic?
Thanks
I am using other tactics now mate :) I am using my new possession tactic and winger tactic :)

I am using other tactics now mate :) I am using my new possession tactic and winger tactic :)

Thank you for your answer.
Your new possesion tactic, can you make a link to me? or what is the name of it, so I can download it my self.
And also your winger tactic
Is it finnish or are you still working on it?
The new possesion tactic is your home tactic and the winger tactic your away tactic?

Thank you Raikan
Fusse