Hey Raikan, will you be making a 4-1-2-2-1 tactic also? Or is this your final one?

In addition, I know it has been mentioned before, but I prefer your TC tactics as using shouts for home and away games/changing player roles makes me feel like I am actually "managing" a little. Plug and Play tactics just do not give the same feeling :D

That said, I will definitely give this tactic a go in the future as the results do look awesome.

yeah, you are right Shiraz, but some people like that :) It was something I had wanted to do for a while and never got around to doing it properly!

you mean my 4-3-3 with a defensive mid? two wingers and one striker? when I start my new save with Gladbach I will most likely use that formation and make it from there like I did with Sc Freiburg last year :)

cheers bud, all the best

yeah, you are right Shiraz, but some people like that :) It was something I had wanted to do for a while and never got around to doing it properly!

you mean my 4-3-3 with a defensive mid? two wingers and one striker? when I start my new save with Gladbach I will most likely use that formation and make it from there like I did with Sc Freiburg last year :)

cheers bud, all the best

Yes, I do mean the 4-3-3 with a DM,AMR and AML. Awesome stuff, will definitely use that when you release it :D

Right now though, I am trying out Might and Magic with United. Will post some updates on that thread when I do have them.

Cheers!

Well raikan, i started the ****** arsenal save finally hehe.. using Short and Sweet for home games and will use CCC for away.. So far the result are good. didnt lost 1 game in friendly.. only did a draw against Cruzeiro.. but was second match... I bought Baines, Eriksen, Ter Stegen, and 1 french defender... forgot his name.. he is also a good DR Backup as a CB Backup

Raikan, what specifically are the keys to this tactic that mean you're not just passing it around your own area but passing high up the pitch? Are there any 'key points', maybe that could be transferable to other tactics? Would be good to learn...

Raikan, what specifically are the keys to this tactic that mean you're not just passing it around your own area but passing high up the pitch? Are there any 'key points', maybe that could be transferable to other tactics? Would be good to learn...

just the forward runs of the fullbacks and other Cm's ;) there are lots :) take a look at the tactic and the PI's and you are more than welcome to use certain things!

Would this tactic work well for a side in the Npower Championship looking for promotion eg Southampton

Hey Raikan. Was wondering if it was possible to get the RCM role to do 100 + passes like xavi inrl, instead of the busquets role. If I was to use this for Ajax what players should I get? And I use united is cleverley okay and would modric work in th recm role? A response would be appreciated. Many thanks.

Hey Raikan. Was wondering if it was possible to get the RCM role to do 100 + passes like xavi inrl, instead of the busquets role. If I was to use this for Ajax what players should I get? And I use united is cleverley okay and would modric work in th recm role? A response would be appreciated. Many thanks.

you can get anyone of the 3 to be the playmaker :) however you need to take off the run from deep often instruction (forward runs never/somtimes) put the central cm into the Amc if you like and you have yourself a good tactic :)

Modric would be good however he has PPM's like Run with ball donw left and another PPM which does not do the role any justice! Mikel would be a great player as well as Eriksend/Moutinho/Martinez :)

you can get anyone of the 3 to be the playmaker :) however you need to take off the run from deep often instruction (forward runs never/somtimes) put the central cm into the Amc if you like and you have yourself a good tactic :)

Modric would be good however he has PPM's like Run with ball donw left and another PPM which does not do the role any justice! Mikel would be a great player as well as Eriksend/Moutinho/Martinez :)

cheers raikan. You the boss!

Hey, Raikan. Was wondering did you use M'Vila as your main playmaker on your Rennes save? And can i move him into dm position?

Hey Raikan, cheers for the earlier help, but I moved the central cm to anchor man and then i made the rcm (xavi) playmaker but he doesnt get the ball that often. What can Ido?

Raikan, is there a version with player instruction rather than arrows?

Hi Raikan i was wondering why in players instructions all have marking set to 1 on 1 and in team instructions marking is set to zonal,so are they marking 1 on 1 or zonal?Witch instructions are affecting on players decisions ,team or individual?Anyway tactic is doing great for my PSV team,first position in the leage after half of season.Thanks for sharing it;)

Super tactic ... I play with Fortuna Dusseldorf ... but do not really know what kind of striker to use .... if i do not use target striker to uncheck the option of target striker?

I’m really enjoying this tactic, currently sitting 2nd​ behind Chelsea as Manchester United with one loss.

I’ve sold Berbatov and Park and brought in Erikson, Shaquiri and Douglas Costa.

I think my midfield three of Cleverley, Carrick and Erickson may be a little too inexperienced as the players seem to be struggling to score on occasion despite the occasional 80:20 possession ratio.

Interestingly I’ve had my worst games against strugglers like Wigan (last in the EPL and my only loss), Swansea and Pompey but I’ve got no problem beating the better sides....I’ve thrashed City 2-0 twice, Liverpool three times and Arsenal and Chelsea once each. Bodes well for the Champions League.

I did notice though that I get HEAPS of red cards, like one every 3 or 4 games.....It’s getting kind of annoying now.....Do you know why this may be? The tackling aggressiveness isn’t up on my tactic or anything.

Cheers