how to do sreenshoot on FM12? any help?
ain't working on my laptop...

-I know this topic is not appropriate ...but anyway:)

Alt + F9 on any screen in Fm12

it saves the file to mydocs/sportsinteractive/fm12/screenshots :)

Will the download work on mac?
hey bud, it does but you have to change something.... I dont know as I dont have a mac but I did read it somewhere in passing... you right click on it and convert it somehow.. not sure, sorry mate!

Hey Raikan,

I'm testing the tactic with Malaga atm, but it's not so sweet ;< Possesion is quite nice (about 60%), but could be better and still I can't convert it to goals. Playing with:
-----------------Ospina----------------
-Gamez--Demichellis--Mathieu--Vrsaljko-
------Cazorla----Toulalan----Badelj-----
----Buonanotte-------------Joaquin----
------------ van Nistelrooy-------------

My formation is trained near perfectly, but still my team can't smash the enemy. I've got two narrow wins with average teams (2-1), lost two games and drawn two. Maybe I didn't play to many games, but I can see that my team wastes a lot of chances. I also get very few passes from playmakers (Badelj, Cazorla), most of passes comes from defenders and it's about 50 per game. What can I do to take my game to the next level and to take more advantage from goal scoring chances?

hey bud, I suggest pushing Badelj into the Amc position and playing Cazorla out wide as he is not suitable for the CM role and Toulalan is not suitable for the CM playmaker role either, try playing Badelj as the playmaker instead :)

Raikan, I'm really enjoying your tactics this year really wish I knew about them for fm11, also your write ups are brilliant, informative and easy to read difficult combination to get right.

I just had a couple of questions if you don't mind, firstly regarding your answer to Thorinkors' question why would you not use Cazorla in the cmr or cml role?

I'm using your training schedules as well and I know you didn't want to label any of the roles with the tactics creators wording but what schedule do you suggest using for the three cm positions? My thinking was the deep lying playmaker schedule for the cm but modified to increase the defending and tactics side slightly and the cm schedule for the other two.

I'm playing as Man City at the moment and my midfield is:

1st choice 2nd choice

------Silva---Barry---Toure------ ------Milner---De Jong---Ness------
--Aguero------------------Nasri-- --Tevez--------------------Johnson--

(Ness is on loan from Rangers as I have started without transfers allowed)

any suggestions would be appreciated.

hey bud, I suggest pushing Badelj into the Amc position and playing Cazorla out wide as he is not suitable for the CM role and Toulalan is not suitable for the CM playmaker role either, try playing Badelj as the playmaker instead :)

I'm playing Toulalan as midfielder with the 'back' arrow, so he's defensive... and Cazorla has all good stats for a 'passer'. IMO he is to slow to play him wide.. that's mine tac: View attachment 202834

Is it the newest version?

Raikan , I see your set for AML and AMR are quite-different in something so the AMR i found he play better than AML . Can you explain me why ? If they are the same , is it better ?

hey bud, it does but you have to change something.... I dont know as I dont have a mac but I did read it somewhere in passing... you right click on it and convert it somehow.. not sure, sorry mate!

It works without conversion! exactly the same as for windows,as does your modern tactics such as Might and Magic

Thanks!

Raikan, I'm really enjoying your tactics this year really wish I knew about them for fm11, also your write ups are brilliant, informative and easy to read difficult combination to get right.

I just had a couple of questions if you don't mind, firstly regarding your answer to Thorinkors' question why would you not use Cazorla in the cmr or cml role?

I'm using your training schedules as well and I know you didn't want to label any of the roles with the tactics creators wording but what schedule do you suggest using for the three cm positions? My thinking was the deep lying playmaker schedule for the cm but modified to increase the defending and tactics side slightly and the cm schedule for the other two.

I'm playing as Man City at the moment and my midfield is:

1st choice 2nd choice

------Silva---Barry---Toure------ ------Milner---De Jong---Ness------
--Aguero------------------Nasri-- --Tevez--------------------Johnson--

(Ness is on loan from Rangers as I have started without transfers allowed)

any suggestions would be appreciated.
cheers mate :) use Silva, De Jong and Toure :) silva - adv play, De Jong - bwm, Toure - cm

I'm playing Toulalan as midfielder with the 'back' arrow, so he's defensive... and Cazorla has all good stats for a 'passer'. IMO he is to slow to play him wide.. that's mine tac: View attachment 202834

Is it the newest version?
yeah, he will be ok there, Toulalan should provide enough defensive cover...

how's it going so far?

I am going to upload a new modern possession tactic to get some feedback with :) its only about 35% complete but is doing pretty well so far!

Raikan , I see your set for AML and AMR are quite-different in something so the AMR i found he play better than AML . Can you explain me why ? If they are the same , is it better ?
just different players mate, they have different stats etc :) I am glad its working better

i have pushed my central mid into amc so do i put my amc the playmaker or one of my cm ?

my newest version....

this is my newest version, just added a new manager in an older save to mess around a bit for a while, this is what i got in the first game I used it on :) instead of the central mid I stuck Ganso as Amc instead and a few other tweaks for players and team instructions :)

the most passes I have got to date, the fact that the game was played completely in their half and my 3 central mids got over 100 passes each plus my two wingers with 70 and 88 respectively is quite encouraging :) 793 passess in total, 71% possession!

View attachment 205280View attachment 205281