Hey Raikan, cheers for the earlier help, but I moved the central cm to anchor man and then i made the rcm (xavi) playmaker but he doesnt get the ball that often. What can Ido?
make him the target man too! you have to change the settings now, the Anchor man must not roam from position nor move into channels... the Rcm now needs to roam from position (he is already moving into channels and set him to run from deep never)

Raikan, is there a version with player instruction rather than arrows?
sorry Raph, no :) I started this off as the modern type tactic but to make things easier for everyone I converted to classic

Hi Raikan i was wondering why in players instructions all have marking set to 1 on 1 and in team instructions marking is set to zonal,so are they marking 1 on 1 or zonal?Witch instructions are affecting on players decisions ,team or individual?Anyway tactic is doing great for my PSV team,first position in the leage after half of season.Thanks for sharing it;)

cheers mate :) glad its working...

that is done because I want the players to close down the opponents as soon as they gain possession but not to commit immediately but to jockey closely to prevent the pass from going forward and commit when the time is right :)

Super tactic ... I play with Fortuna Dusseldorf ... but do not really know what kind of striker to use .... if i do not use target striker to uncheck the option of target striker?
cheers mate :)

it is for a quick striker :) if the striker is quick and strong, thats even better! target man is meant for the playmaker :)

I am working on a newer version of this at the moment :) here are 1 or 2 SS so far :)

I make sure of passess and possession and try and shut out my opponents (even having to decrease the amount of shots I have and chances I create to ensure they dont get a chance to score)

View attachment 201981View attachment 201982View attachment 201983

as well as then creating chances when playing against weaker opposition but sacrificing a little bit of possession in order to do so
smile.gif

View attachment 201978View attachment 201980View attachment 201979

I’m really enjoying this tactic, currently sitting 2nd​ behind Chelsea as Manchester United with one loss.
I’ve sold Berbatov and Park and brought in Erikson, Shaquiri and Douglas Costa.
I think my midfield three of Cleverley, Carrick and Erickson may be a little too inexperienced as the players seem to be struggling to score on occasion despite the occasional 80:20 possession ratio.
Interestingly I’ve had my worst games against strugglers like Wigan (last in the EPL and my only loss), Swansea and Pompey but I’ve got no problem beating the better sides....I’ve thrashed City 2-0 twice, Liverpool three times and Arsenal and Chelsea once each. Bodes well for the Champions League.
I did notice though that I get HEAPS of red cards, like one every 3 or 4 games.....It’s getting kind of annoying now.....Do you know why this may be? The tackling aggressiveness isn’t up on my tactic or anything.
Cheers
nice mate :) good players :) a little (besides Eriksen) to quick and winger type players who enjoy running with the ball more than anything though ;)

nice wins :) I rarely use this tactic away from home! could this be your problem? as it is not as effective away as it is at home!

I know, I get it too! no one is set to tackle hard, its just the game itself, a lot of people are complaining about that and the amount of injuries...

I bought Mikel from Chelsea for £9.5m and he is a really classy player in this tatic, has all the right PPM's too and is very strong too! Fellaini is good to! I got him for £7m and 1 season later is my 2nd highest valued player behind Rooney at £23.5m :) awesome!

View attachment 201984

He has a 94% pass completion ratio (he was injure for 2 months) I think its about 580 passes out of like 598 or something in about 5 games, so its over 100 passess per game.. will upload the stats tomorrow :)

no shouts as it is classic :) and pitch size is smallest :) did you read the OP mate? its all there.....

update...

still busy working on it :) still not 100% in my eyes.... some results from the weekend! The newer version completely snubs out the oppositions possession and chances but sacrificing chances created for your own team! which is fine as you do create the chances but completely dominate the other team in terms of field position!

the games vs easier opposition tend to be a bit more extravagant and completely dominate possession/chances and territory :)

View attachment 201998View attachment 202017View attachment 202015View attachment 202014View attachment 202013View attachment 202010View attachment 202016View attachment 202005View attachment 202002View attachment 202003View attachment 202000View attachment 201999View attachment 202018

I'm going to use this tactic with AS Roma, Valencia or Napoli ( cant make a choice ).

I'm wondering if you are going to make a tactic with high possession for the away games?

is the new version (with the center CM playmaker out yet ? if yes what link is it ? im using the DM version and im impressed . cheers !!!!

Raikan , can you suggest some ppm each position should have in this tac ? Should striker/winger come deep to get ball , run with ball often or try killer ball often , etc ...

Hey Raikan,

I've been a huge fan of your tactics since FM11 (particularly your 4-2-3-1 AMC) and while I have tried using your Pure Perfection tactic with United and Spurs in FM12 I'd like to give this one a whir with Spurs from the start.

However since you've said that the two wingers should be more like advanced playmakers instead of the traditional wingers, what should I do with Lennon and Bale? Would bringing Bale back into LB be a good idea? dos Santos, Pienaar and Krancjar fit the bill so I'll be keeping them for the winger slots.. Also, how about putting vdV and Modric on the wings? What would the midfield trio be like in this case, and could you suggest any new signings to help improve the side with this tactic? I was thinking of getting Christian Eriksen and Leandro Moura, but any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time! :)

Raikan , can you suggest each Player position should have in this tac ! I play game with Man Utd

Raikan , can you suggest some ppm each position should have in this tac ? Should striker/winger come deep to get ball , run with ball often or try killer ball often , etc ...

striker:
just place shots and go around keeper really

wingers:
come deep, looks for killer balls, plays one two's :)

Hey Raikan,

I've been a huge fan of your tactics since FM11 (particularly your 4-2-3-1 AMC) and while I have tried using your Pure Perfection tactic with United and Spurs in FM12 I'd like to give this one a whir with Spurs from the start.

However since you've said that the two wingers should be more like advanced playmakers instead of the traditional wingers, what should I do with Lennon and Bale? Would bringing Bale back into LB be a good idea? dos Santos, Pienaar and Krancjar fit the bill so I'll be keeping them for the winger slots.. Also, how about putting vdV and Modric on the wings? What would the midfield trio be like in this case, and could you suggest any new signings to help improve the side with this tactic? I was thinking of getting Christian Eriksen and Leandro Moura, but any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time! :)
cheers mate :)

Van der Vaart and Modric would be good on the wings :) Parker could be the central playmaker even Kranjcar with Pienaar and Parker on either side :)

Andre Bertolacci is a great player for the playmaker role in this tactic and can be picked up for free end of the 1st season :) Eriksen is good as well! but then I suggest Parker and the other cm's to run from deep sometimes, not often!

Raikan , can you suggest each Player position should have in this tac ! I play game with Man Utd

--------------------De Gea------------------
Rafael------Jones------Vidic-------Evra
----Anderson---Carrick---Cleverley----
--Valencia/Nani-------------Young/Rooney--
---------Rooney/Hernandez-----

how to do sreenshoot on FM12? any help?
ain't working on my laptop...

-I know this topic is not appropriate ...but anyway:)