Votes: 15 37.5%
  • No.

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • Maybe one day..

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how ******* dare you. take the **** out of me (a hard working citizen who doesn't break the law) but dont ever bad mouth my child. who the **** do you think you are?

Learn to read, *******. I'm insulting you, not your kid.

I reiterate: It's absolutely no worse than alcohol or cigarettes.

This is a thread specifically for debating the topic. As I said earlier, if you don't want to debate it, don't post in it!

Didn't see anyone badmouthing your child. You, on the other hand...

well look harder then. badmouthing, mentioning my kid in this post or on this forum is just not ******* needed by you or anyone.

Jeez, why can't anyone on this forum have a half-decent debate without resorting to insulting each other?...

Stop the insults there or I'll tell Lee on you.

you still mentioned my child for no ******* reason. why has me not wanting cannabis made legal got to do with my boy? **** all.

This tantrum you're pulling is rather unnecessary, ryan. At least wait for the kid to be born before you start getting defensive for no reason. <)

if thats the case, it wouldnt be ilegal in the first place would it

Look, alcohol and nicotine have been around A LOT longer than ganja. Therefore, it is harder to legislate against when everyone, including government ministers are doing it. Marijuana is more recent and much less widely used. It's easier to ban, therefore.

I think we can safely accept cannabis, sold over a counter, is less dangerous than smoking, at least in the long term.

This tantrum you're pulling is rather unnecessary, ryan. At least wait for the kid to be born before you start getting defensive for no reason. <)

you still have no ******* right mentioning my boy whether he was born or not yet. who ever else is a parent or parent to be in here will no what i mean

By all means, keep crying about nothing. I didn't insult your boy at any point in this thread, so stop whinging you ridiculous cretin.

Well, I guess you must have misread my post to mean "Keep on resorting to off-topic bickering".

Expect infractions.

*sigh* Never mind. Too much to expect a half-decent debate nowadays, isn't it?

Well, I guess you must have misread my post to mean "Keep on resorting to off-topic bickering".

Expect infractions.

Shut it you ***.

My opinion. I have never taken cannabis and don't plan to, but I have no problem if it were to be legalised.

Last edited:
Closed due to the pointless arguments.

Also the 'debate' sucked, you lot should stick to FM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back