Should i get out more?

I only ever think about it when I'm travelling as I think it really passes the time quickly. Or I write an Alfonso Sanchez update about something random that he does in his spare time for example his theme park visit, the longest update I have ever wrote, it was in the back of the car on the way to Portsmouth. It passed 3 hours in no time!

He asked (Note the Question mark in the thread title) and we answered. Nothing wrong with that.

He asked whether he was addicted. and should he get out more. not to be told it is unacceptable to be addicted.

I was like that when I first played FM, as I am sure we all were, which is Why most of us found and use this website.

Just because someone enjoys something that you do not really does not make it wrong.

He asked whether he was addicted. and should he get out more. not to be told it is unacceptable to be addicted.

I'll actually give you money if you can find where I said it was unacceptable. I just suggested he spent his time with other activities which links with his original question 'Should I get out more?' as getting out is required to do the things that I suggested.

who says it's unacceptable to think about it all the time?? i dont, but i know several people who do. Now obviously none of us are the most sociable peole in the world, as we're on this site. No you dont have problems. Now, thinking about pokemon all day long, that would be sad:D

my p.e folders got about 10 different tactics on it and teams to go and players to sign but thats only because my teachers a ***** n i normally fall asleep

I agree with kasabian above, why shouldn't it be someones life, it's an enjoyable enough game that all of you play it, even go on a forum about it, so the people complaining and calling him a loser need to get their own life first. If your sad enough to post on here trying to convince yourself that your not addicted then that pretty much gives me the idea that you very much are. SO next time look at yourself first before judging this dude.

its the righting part of p.e :( standard grades ****:L but we only do it once a wekk for 30 mins so its all good

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Have you heard of PE Theory? :S
thank you :wub::D

When I was in School, I remember thinking of tactics in classes and jotting them down. Who to sign etc.

But only time I think about it now is maybe at night, after playing a really long stint and being so into the season that I think of tactics.....

I'll actually give you money if you can find where I said it was unacceptable. I just suggested he spent his time with other activities which links with his original question 'Should I get out more?' as getting out is required to do the things that I suggested.

Where did i ever say it was you, who called him unacceptable. you taking something to heart which wasnt said about you.

Here is where it was said unacceptable.

okok this thread was a mistake cos your 40 years old and your still playing FM (acceptable) but when you go out you can stop thinking about it (not acceptable)

Girls and/or Food normally, Have got a guy into the game last week and thus that is all he wants to talk about now. i quite funny really.

Yes but the guy who wrote that is obviously like a 9 year old.. It's the not the view of everyone who replied.
i never said it was. i was just saying before it came nasty, becuase this thread had the potential to just be a "slagg him off thread" i think Joe saw that aswell. we wherent particluary having a go at anyone.

i never said it was. i was just saying before it came nasty, becuase this thread had the potential to just be a "slagg him off thread" i think Joe saw that aswell. we wherent particluary having a go at anyone.

If the guy was really that bothered of what people think about him he wouldn't have made the thread. He's a 40 year old man, a little kid saying what he does is wrong probably won't get to him, I'm sure you don't need to try and stick up for him :S

he might not be 40, he might have put the wrong age like i did, im not 27 like it says in my profile, and who are any of you to tell someone what is acceptable and unacceptable, i dont know who the **** some of you people think you are, he asked for opinions, not for abuse