Should i get out more?

he might not be 40, he might have put the wrong age like i did, im not 27 like it says in my profile, and who are any of you to tell someone what is acceptable and unacceptable, i dont know who the **** some of you people think you are, he asked for opinions, not for abuse

Lol calm down nobody is abusing anybody. Show me proof of somebody "abusing" him. Seriously this is going completely off-topic.

that guy telling him that it was unacceptable to think about fm all the time, abuse may have been a too strong word to use, maybe make fun of would have been better

exactly what i meant...the same as you...going to work, headphones on, and thinking FM tactics etc...i only started this as a kinda fun thread.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

jeez, i wish i hadnt posted this thread (and after all the aggro amongst u guys, i prob wont post again)...thanks for everyone who "supported" me, and to those who slated me, well as i said in a previous message, this was only supposed to be a fun, jokey thread...some of you guys are way too serious...i get bored on my way to work...buses, tubes and trains are packed in london, and its nice to have something to take ur mind off it, and for the time to pass...i have much more important issues going on in my life, but FM is a nice way for me to relax, when i have some free time, as i really enjoy my football, whether it be real or on FM...as one or two of you pointed out, if we're all posting on here, maybe no-one has the right to slag anyone else off?...just to reiterate, my inital posting was just for a bit of fun...ive said my piece...i wont be replying or posting anymore...way too much aggro.