• Thread starter Thread starter ecfc2810
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 109
  • Views Views 8K

Should Kalou have been sent off?

• Total voters

ecfc2810

Reaction score
After watching Chelsea v Stoke I was wondering whether Kalou should have been sent off for his tackle on the Stoke keeper which he then scored from

personally I think he should have been sent off because the intent was there and if he had of cuaght the keeper it could have been serious

IMO definitely. Excessive force, with a double footed jump.

Yeah I think sending two foot and off the ground anywher else it was a straight red. He also injured Sorensen badly.

Haven't seen it yet, will look on MOTD 2.

However, is this worthy of a thread of its own?

it was a stupid move as he could have easily just tapped it in. No need to do that,

Yes and should get all his three goals taken away so match wud end 3-0. Chelsea are creating a massive goal difference to man utd. Everything on Liverpool's shoulders next week

Yes and should get all his three goals taken away so match wud end 3-0. Chelsea are creating a massive goal difference to man utd. Everything on Liverpool's shoulders next week

Oh my days you get worse.

However, it should have been a freekick and a yellow.

It's not about touching anybody. If it's dangerous, or potentially dangerous, it is worthy of a sending off no matter who gets injured or doesn't.

Yes, good to see chelsea and man utd getting every refereeing decision as usual

i dont see why it shound have been a red. but it could be an yellow.

because he dived in with both feet off the floor? anywhere else on the pitch regardless whether you touch erm, its a red card!

ohwell tbh i dont care really kalou got his hat trick chelsea destroyed stoke 7-0 and most important chelsea are top of the league again :D

kalous only intension was the get the ball and he did the keeper didnt even have 1 hand on the ball. evan andy gray said it wasent a pen and his the biggest utd fan going. this is just a thread to make excuses just face it we were to ******* good.

ohwell tbh i dont care really kalou got his hat trick chelsea destroyed stoke 7-0 and most important chelsea are top of the league again :D

it does matter though because if the ref did his job right and sent him off, he wouldnt have got a hattrick for a start

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

kalous only intension was the get the ball and he did the keeper didnt even have 1 hand on the ball. evan andy gray said it wasent a pen and his the biggest utd fan going. this is just a thread to make excuses just face it we were to ******* good.

*****!

whether it was his intension to get the ball or not, its dangerous play and andy gray biggest united fan? do me a favour

Ermm, I'm sorry.

A Red Card - for that.

If you think that was a red card you need a much needed sense of realism.

I wonder who created the thread - oh typical. A bitter Utd fan

Anyone who votes no on the poll knows nothing about football, he went in with 2 feet, its a sending off, the intention doesnt matter, he went in with 2 feet, hes got to go

Back