Should Kalou have been sent off???

• Thread starter Thread starter ecfc2810
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 109
  • Views Views 8K

Should Kalou have been sent off?

• Total voters
Wow what a pathetic joke this thread is. Some of the stuff said in this thread is worse than the moronic statements players and managers come out with most weeks.. At the end of the day the foul was given, if United fans really need to create this thread in an attempt to make themselves feel better then so be it. As Dunc [I think] said, every official has their own subjective view on the rules and clearly neither the ref nor assistants felt there was any intent to harm the keeper. All you have against Kalou is the fact that he went in with two feet, but he attacked the ball, that much was clear, in theory it was a shot not a tackle, he never once took his eye of the ball so why are people so bitter?

And I don't think anyone other than United fans [not all] and a few idiots who just enjoy arguing actually believe this was a red card, can't you let the guy have his hat-trick in peace? It wasn't anything spectacular and I doubt him being sent of would have changed the course of the game as Stoke barely turned up anyway..

As Dunc [I think] said, every official has their own subjective view on the rules and clearly neither the ref nor assistants felt there was any intent to harm the keeper.

Yeah that was my pro skills you read :)

funny how skysports are running through the possible bad ref decisions this weekend i.e the aston villa penalty and the red card of hutton. but whats this the kalou 1 dosent even get a sniff of a mention!!!!! like i said typical utd fans trying to pick at things.

perfect example, amazing how chelsea fans are quick to forget the PAST

yeh, but surely Hunt deliberatly kicked him, no.

And also that was in January 07 and we won the title that year by a blooming mile

yeh, but surely Hunt deliberatly kicked him, no.

And also that was in January 07 and we won the title that year by a blooming mile
I know this is off topic but i thought the season cech got his injury united won the title.oO)

And it's just your opinion that hunt deliberately kicked cech he could have easily been going for the ball.

I voted no by the way.<)

Last edited:
No, if he would have it would have been ridiculous.

I know this is off topic but i thought the season cech got his injury united won the title.oO)

And it's just your opinion that hunt deliberatly kicked cech he could have easily been going for the ball.

yes you are right Man U did win the league that season :(
also i voted no because if that kalou tackle should have been a red card then my tackle on sunday should have been a permenant ban from football :P

**** no, and I hate Kalou's guts. And Sørensen is our national team's keeper :z

If I'm honest, I will always say two foot lunges should deserve red cards due to my past experiences with them, it's not the worst challenge in the world I will admit and he did go for the ball but he was reckless in his methods. It could have went either way but no punishment was given so I guess that's the end of that

Back