Should Kalou have been sent off???

• Thread starter Thread starter ecfc2810
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 109
  • Views Views 8K

Should Kalou have been sent off?

• Total voters
it does matter though because if the ref did his job right and sent him off, he wouldnt have got a hattrick for a start

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

*****!

whether it was his intension to get the ball or not, its dangerous play and andy gray biggest united fan? do me a favour

well tbh if he did get sent off it still would of been 5-0 :P

it does matter though because if the ref did his job right and sent him off, he wouldnt have got a hattrick for a start

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

*****!

whether it was his intension to get the ball or not, its dangerous play and andy gray biggest united fan? do me a favour

he has his tonge up fergies **** all the ******* time. the ball was their to be won and he won the ball. just ******* excuses again when we win emphaticly theirs always questions and excuses but if it was utd or arsenal its a different storey. just deal with it

kalous only intension was the get the ball and he did the keeper didnt even have 1 hand on the ball. evan andy gray said it wasent a pen and his the biggest utd fan going. this is just a thread to make excuses just face it we were to ******* good.

Anyone can beat Stoke

well tbh if he did get sent off it still would of been 5-0 :P
not necessarily mate, maybe where he made a tackle once someone else wouldnt have and stoke would have ran up and scored, you never know, a stupid statement

I don't think so tbh, yeah if it was on a player in open play it was a red card, but there was no intention to hurt Sorensen, I think Kalou was just extremely determined to score and wanted to make sure. He didn't touch Sorensen much and only caught his hand, unfortunately it's resulted in an injury but there was no intent to hurt him or to even make contact with him.

Kalou had every right to go for the ball and maybe he could of got a yellow card for it but any player would of tried extremely hard to get the ball, and if we're sending people off for that then it's a little harsh.

To conclude, no, it should not of been a red, but maybe a free kick and a yellow card.

a two footed tackle off the ground is a dangerous tackle, thats a red card

bitter thread created by bitter man u fans SHOCKER!!! well played chelsea you tore a good team in stoke (who had only conceded 16 away from home all season) to bits and deserved your win.

chelsea was ******* good. accept it and close this **** thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've noticed that most of the chelsea fans on here can't spell and are twats at times.
although, i do hope they win the league ;'(
as i couldn't bare to see United win number 19!

Has anybody got a youtube link to it so I can give my opinion of it. As far as I know, if you go into a tackle with both feet in the air then it's an automatic sending off, but I haven't seen it so I can't say

A two footed lunge is highly dangerous, could of even killed him, just shows more proof why the officials are on the stamford bridge payroll.

An extract from FIFA.com:

Serious Foul Play

A player is guilty of serious foul play if he uses excessive force or brutality
against an opponent when challenging for the ball when it is in
play.

Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from
the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with
excessive force and endangering the safety of an opponent is guilty
of serious foul play.

All serious foul play incidents should be worthy of a sending off
even if the culprit doesn't intend on harming or injuring anybody.

A two footed lunge is highly dangerous, could of even killed him, just shows more proof why the officials are on the stamford bridge payroll.

av a word with yourself mate haha your funny

What if it had been a Stephen Hunt on Cech, don't think you would be laughing.

Back