A player is guilty of serious foul play if he uses excessive force or brutality
against an opponent when challenging for the ball when it is in
play.

Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from
the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with
excessive force and endangering the safety of an opponent is guilty
of serious foul play.

All serious foul play incidents should be worthy of a sending off
even if the culprit doesn't intend on harming or injuring anybody.

So Chelsea fans, does the Kalou incident not match this criteria?

perfect example, amazing how chelsea fans are quick to forget the PAST

your saying thsat but what if a stoke playr rhad done it to cech today would you bother posting how the stoke player should of been sent off i doubt it very much

your saying thsat but what if a stoke playr rhad done it to cech today would you bother posting how the stoke player should of been sent off i doubt it very much

Well that shows how little you know, the people on this forum aren't completely biased morons.

Well that shows how little you know, the people on this forum aren't completely biased morons.

yeah but be honest now all the utd supporters saying kalou should of got sent off quite a few of them wouldnt be saying this about lets say fuller if he done it to cech today and i will be honest now i proberly would do the same if a utd player done it to a stoke player lol

It doesn't matter who you are, you go in with two feet with that much force - you have got to go. Kalou should have enjoyed an early bath.

It doesn't matter who you are, you go in with two feet with that much force - you have got to go. Kalou should have enjoyed an early bath.

never mind his enjoying the match ball insted haha.

The first time I got two foot lunged at, I never played football for a team again, knee ligament damage. Once you show your studs you're basically saying "Who wants hurt"

Actions such as that can not be defended, looks like we have some mentally challenged Chelsea fans on here

The first time I got two foot lunged at, I never played football for a team again, knee ligament damage. Once you show your studs you're basically saying "Who wants hurt"

Actions such as that can not be defended, looks like we have some mentally challenged Chelsea fans on here

i feel for you but unfortunatly you was just unlucky. the english game as we know is a massive contact sport we love tackles and knowone and deny it.

i feel for you but unfortunatly you was just unlucky. the english game as we know is a massive contact sport we love tackles and knowone and deny it.

We like some force, not excessive force.

but how many have beaten stoke 7-0 ?? thats right only chelsea

Sorry but you are totally wrong, Stoke got beaten by Birmingham 7-0.

Quoted Off Of Wiki: While Stoke had struggled to adjust to playing at the Britannia Stadium visiting teams had no problem and many came away with all three points. One of the home defeated came when Stoke were beaten 7-0 by Birmingham City a result which lead to a pitch invasion by angry supporters. The result stands as Stoke worst home League defeat.

10 January 1998 Birmingham City Britannia Stadium 0–7 14,940

The links here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoke_City_F.C._season_1997–98#Overview

Quoted Off Of Wiki: While Stoke had struggled to adjust to playing at the Britannia Stadium visiting teams had no problem and many came away with all three points. One of the home defeated came when Stoke were beaten 7-0 by Birmingham City a result which lead to a pitch invasion by angry supporters. The result stands as Stoke worst home League defeat.

The links here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoke_City_F.C._season_1997–98#Overview

wow someone has some time on their hands. i am impressed by the lenghs you have gone to though mate haha.

I love how biased chelsea fans are, glory hunting idiots dont even know the rules of football

if you used your brain you would know i ment this season

Having seen the goal (Thanks Redders), then I'm inclined to say that I don't think it was a red card offense personally.

He went in two-footed, that much is for certain, however he was fully focused on the ball and barely even made contact with the 'keeper. Perhaps it should have been a yellow card with the goal disallowed, but I think it would have been a harsh decision to send him off for it.

I love how biased chelsea fans are, glory hunting idiots dont even know the rules of football

unless you know our background then you cant call us glory hunters can ya mate.

Back