Should Kalou have been sent off???

• Thread starter Thread starter ecfc2810
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 109
  • Views Views 8K

Should Kalou have been sent off?

• Total voters
no its a fact and everyone knows it aswell. its just typical. to be honest i like sorensen and hope he recovers but i dont care we won 7-0 and back at the top, great day for me.
how is it a fact. you're just being argumentative.

I love how biased chelsea fans are, glory hunting idiots dont even know the rules of football

I agree with you but tbh Man City has a HUGE rep of "glory hunters" ever since you got the new owners

CJACK you are the biggest troll i've ever seen on a forum anywhere (A)

Tbh it doesn't matter, Kalou didnt get sent off, all chelsea fans will forget about it and carry on saying about United's luck with referees..

CJACK you are the biggest troll i've ever seen on a forum anywhere (A)

Tbh it doesn't matter, Kalou didnt get sent off, all chelsea fans will forget about it and carry on saying about United's luck with referees..

enlighten me what troll means because for all i know its some stumpy wierd haired thing that lives under a bridge.

enlighten me what troll means because for all i know its some stumpy wierd haired thing that lives under a bridge.
A troll in internet terms is a scrawney **** who has a ridiculously biased opinion on everything and will argue whenever possible. Does that enlighten you??

i have my own opinion what the ***** wrong with that. oh and 15 other people on here also has the same view.

A troll in internet terms is a scrawney **** who has a ridiculously biased opinion on everything and will argue whenever possible. Does that enlighten you??

alot of man utd fans are calling cjacko biased and stuff when they should be looking at some of their past posts before calling him biased and before i get accused of being biased becuase of this post i admit i am what do you expect me and cjacko to do slag off the teams we support ??

i have my own opinion what the ***** wrong with that. oh and 15 other people on here also has the same view.
15 other Chelsea fans

alot of man utd fans are calling cjacko biased and stuff when they should be looking at some of their past posts before calling him biased and before i get accused of being biased becuase of this post i admit i am what do you expect me and cjacko to do slag off the teams we support ??
I have never been biased in any post on this forum, you go searching through my posts and you won't find anything biased in there. I just described what a troll was so if you want to argue with me then take it to PM's

I am not a Chelsea fan and I voted no. :)

15 other Chelsea fans

I have never been biased in any post on this forum, you go searching through my posts and you won't find anything biased in there. I just described what a troll was so if you want to argue with me then take it to PM's

the proportion of chelsea fans to arsenal,liverpool and arsenal fans on here is massive you have much more support on here. like people have said on here it was a man utd fan that started this thread typical and dont try and deny like i said if this incident went for man utd you wouldnt have chelsea fans starting a thread like this.

the proportion of chelsea fans to arsenal,liverpool and arsenal fans on here is massive you have much more support on here. like people have said on here it was a man utd fan that started this thread typical and dont try and deny like i said if this incident went for man utd you wouldnt have chelsea fans starting a thread like this.
I'm not 100% sure what you are implying here but if for 1 second you are suggesting I'm a bitter glory hunter who can't stand the sight of rivals winning then you are sorely mistaken. If this situation was reversed and it would have been a Man Utd player in question, my opinion on the subject would not have changed. I have disagreed with biased Man Utd fans in the past over controversial arguments and if the situation arises I will do so again.
If you don't believe me then spend a few hours going through all of my 1700+ posts on this site and prove me wrong, I think you will be dissapointed :)

I'm not 100% sure what you are implying here but if for 1 second you are suggesting I'm a bitter glory hunter who can't stand the sight of rivals winning then you are sorely mistaken. If this situation was reversed and it would have been a Man Utd player in question, my opinion on the subject would not have changed. I have disagreed with biased Man Utd fans in the past over controversial arguments and if the situation arises I will do so again.
If you don't believe me then spend a few hours going through all of my 1700+ posts on this site and prove me wrong, I think you will be dissapointed :)

maybie it was hard to read. i wasent questioning you in general. and no way did i call you a glory hunter. im just stating i know that no chelsea fans would have started a thread like this if it happend in utds favour.

Kalou got the ball fair and sqaure in a game where Chelsea tore Stoke to shreads. Just because some one got injured doesnt make it a foul. Accidents happen all the time. Maybe you are all just jealous that Chelsea will more than likely win the league? Get over yourselves and move on. Sorensen will.

maybie it was hard to read. i wasent questioning you in general. and no way did i call you a glory hunter. im just stating i know that no chelsea fans would have started a thread like this if it happend in utds favour.
You probably do have a point there but anybody could have started this thread, it has received a variety of opinions which form what I can see makes it a valid thread.
If say, a Liverpool fan had started this then would you be saying the same things that you are now??

You probably do have a point there but anybody could have started this thread, it has received a variety of opinions which form what I can see makes it a valid thread.
If say, a Liverpool fan had started this then would you be saying the same things that you are now??

but like you say IF a liverpool fan. but it wasent was it, it was a utd fan.

but like you say IF a liverpool fan. but it wasent was it, it was a utd fan.
But what difference does it make... It's still a valid thread as far as I'm concerned, regardless of who created it

Back