Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

What do you mean?

i'm not sure i've ever seen a regen spawn with 5* CA, especially one in the conference south

nottingham forest are sniffing around him now which would suggest he's cut out for a much higher level

Yeah, but the stars are in relevance to your squad, so he might not be Premier League level. If a regen with good starting attributes spawns in a low league club, there's a fair chance he'll have 5 stars CA in comparison with the rest of the squad.

These guys are all somewhere near my first team

Best are these 2 though

Just bought this guy but had to loan him back :(

I do not have a regen yet, but how do you guys find them, and how do you snap up good regens at the regen day? Maybe the wrong thread to ask, if so im sorry.

The way to get the best regens really cheap is as follows:

1. Get list of regen dates (this is the same as for FM13, I will upload it here later)
2. On the Regen Day go to "World -> Transfers -> Youth intake"
3. Get scout report on all regens (best to do this with scouts who have very high Scouting PA)
4. Once you get the reports choose the ones you want and "Approach to Sign" as soon as possible (if you wait then the player might sign with their parent club).

Players from really big clubs might not want to join you (Barca and Real especially) - this could be more true for 4-5 star PA players if you are a smaller team or a rival team.

I always make a not to keep 5-8mil in the bank after the January window for this, regens are my favourite part of the game :)

Maybe I misunderstood you, but on the second point, were I go to youth intake, it just shows hundreds of players sorted by which club. How am I supposed to scout all the hundreds of players?

Thanks for answer :)