Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

All these guys needed a work permit and couldn't get it, so I sent them to Belgium for 3 years

One of the best STs in the game already

d70c80da8c0ab928df95e4b6f4c6a9ad.png

Edit: Highest valued player in the game!

Last edited:
One of the best STs in the game already

d70c80da8c0ab928df95e4b6f4c6a9ad.png

Edit: Highest valued player in the game!
Holy ****, that's better than Messi in that game, considering his aerial ability. Technical side and pace may be inferior?

This might sound irrelevant but i really need your player attributes color codes ! They look so appealing and lively!

You can change the colors to whatever you like. Just go to Preferences - Interface - Skin Colours

This might sound irrelevant but i really need your player attributes color codes ! They look so appealing and lively!

View attachment 458111

As said, from Preferences - Interface - Skin Colours they can easily be changed. I also changed the attributes threshold to my liking.

View attachment 411424

As said, from Preferences - Interface - Skin Colours they can easily be changed. I also changed the attributes threshold to my liking.

Thanks very much for that. Amazed at how awesome this looks. Never occurred to me that I could change it!

Apologies for OT ;)

I wish on my g t f c save I could get any regan half as good what do you think about my Regan I posted