Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

If you are playing with a large number of leagues loaded you are going to have many players.

To scout multiple players you can select them with shift or ctrl, then right click -> Get Scout Report.

This is not as comprehensive as scouting for multiple matches but if they come back with 4 to 5 stars (even 3 can signify a potentially very strong player) then the player is likely to have a high PA.

It is important to remember that star ratings are relative to the potentials of your team - e.g as MUFC Evra only has 2.5 stars but is one of the best LB in the game.

One of the first things I do on a new save is cull my scouting team team to make sure they have a high Scouting PA.

Don't just rely on the star rating, as I said that only represents a players Potential, not whether their stats are conducive to being a good player in a particular role.

View attachment 461695

Maybe not the best regen ever... but a big one for my Gladbach team. With Ter Stegen likely to be leaving us at the end of the 13/14 season ill be looking to use him to tutor this young man with the hope of making him first choice in 3-4 years.

Is this guy good? He has some good stats and 4.5* potential.

Few guys I've picked up so far:

3cf85bf7fe309435a4df5b44a5de6874.png

625f7f8ad8f7f0e214801b55951880cd.png

0c6fd3d4f2849ba3d78e203a9b25924e.png

f871d9eb1bef9b2d69b0357e8cbc8ad9.png

Will post SS 5 or so years down the line!

View attachment 461309

This is probably not that good but for me so far this is the best regen i have ever had as i Always play with AB (akadamisk boldklub) and their youth system is only decent.

Look who my scout found, signing him up straight away!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
From my own academy. Probably the best youth player i've had coming through the ranks since FM10, possible the best one ive ever had actually. That doesnt say much though considering my youth intake always been horrendous through the years. View attachment 459506