Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 774
  • Views Views 619K
Aaaand Helmut reached his apex, CA196 :/

helmut_set21.PNG

Some of you guys almost seems like cheaters, its impossible to have like seven 20 like some of you did.

I'm currently at Racing (quit at Bayern, causing a commotion) and Im very proud of this one, the IA developed it quite good and I improved. Its a "perfect" regen for me!

diediou_maio25.PNG

Unfortunately I don't have pics of most of them at a young age, never really bothered to take pics till now - now that I feel bored and am about to quit this save.

h6mBhUY.jpg

whkIbZj.jpg

WoHTx6z.jpg

DXeVy7M.jpg

gjOZrnF.jpg

Kbhumvi.jpg

Signing this guy for 20m potentially 60m. Anyone think that I have overpaid?
A2563097B94BE269BC28D6B7E0FBFBEA1FD99ADE

A2563097B94BE269BC28D6B7E0FBFBEA1FD99ADE

Probably should scout him completely, and then post the pic so as to have a better idea, but from an initial look, yeah, you probably overpaid..

By a **** tonne! The highest I ever paid for a player was $43mil and he turned out to be my longest serving striker (18-35yrs first team).

-snip-

By a long way. 19, low Determination, no real standout stats, poorly distributed attributes (high speed, but do you need that as a DM, which is where most of his technical ability lies?) and quite poor mental stats. I'd pay a max of 12-15m for him, and even then that's inflated by the fact you're buying from a league rival.

Those sorts of attributes at 15/16? Yeah, potentially worth it. But at almost 20 years old he's not going to improve very much.

Teamwork's not fantastic, but if you play wingers to good effect in your team, I don't see why not. Got plenty of room to improve at 16. Try to see if you can get them any lower, but if you have the cash to spend he looks like a good future investment.

Ended up paying it. Felt like he was too good to miss out on. Will train him as an advanced playmaker/defensive winger/inside forward to try and get that teamwork up though as it was the only thing putting me off as I had about 130mil burning a hole in my pocket so money weren't much of a problem.

Back