Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 774
  • Views Views 619K
Borne to be wild (6)

bornertobewild.PNG

lol his determination has decreased, why did you do that? You shouldn't have tutored him at all

Why dont you offer yourself a job at my Bayern as a U19 Youth Coach? Then you can boss me around about how to develop the young boys

On the joke-less side, hes now CA147 (if you care about metagame) at barely 18, so thats good enough for me.

The league just ended and i secured Liverpools 23rd league title, and a player I must thank for that is a relatively good Turk that is basically my pride and joy on this save. i picked him up for a hefty fee at the age of 18 because, well i was mad :P but right!
View attachment 394036
View attachment 394034

Some other players that were influential to the side and also got some solid stats on them are these chaps right here
View attachment 394033
View attachment 394032
View attachment 394031
View attachment 394030

Last edited:
The league just ended and i secured Liverpools 23rd league title, and a player I must thank for that is a relatively good Turk that is basically my pride and joy on this save. i picked him up for a hefty fee at the age of 18 because, well i was mad :P but right!
View attachment 557498
View attachment 557503

Some other players that were influential to the side and also got some solid stats on them are these chaps right here
View attachment 557506
View attachment 557509
View attachment 557511
View attachment 557513

Hmm, i can not get the post to display all the pictures properly, thats anoying.... :@

View attachment 557498
View attachment 557503

View attachment 557506
View attachment 557509
View attachment 557511
View attachment 557513

Your Turkish Gem looks a beast! 28m seems very justified now!!

Yeah, cant say that i regret paying that much, would easily pay double today :P
At the time it seemed excessive, especially since i didnt even play a formation that included an amc at that time (retrained to striker, but now use him as a trequartista in the amc slot)

**** that Turk is a freaking beast. I'll post some of my developing regens when I get home later tonight.

MddcSnD.png

Just picked up this guy in my Newcastle save first season, looks like he might become decent.

Back